CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY Employer Reviews

Very Productive and Fun Place
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJuly 25, 2014
Equipped with State-of-the-art research facilities.
Collaborating with high-tech industry partners.
Beautiful Campus.
Highly Recommended.
Learning and fun place to work
Web Developer, Student Affairs Publications (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJuly 23, 2014
Computers have always interested me. I am very passionate about programming and like to learn new programming languages. Computers are great and there are endless possibilities in what you can do with them. No hardware in the world can be complete without good software to operate it, which is the power of programming. I love what I do and it’s just – more... amazing how much I can do with it. I started to work on my own website for Clemson’s ePortfolio and ever since then my interest in Web development has grown. Web development is a challenging yet interesting field to work in. Even though it’s still programming, this internship is a good change outside of school. I don’t get to do anything like this in my classes and could not have found a better internship, enjoying something that interests me and learn while working on projects. This internship perfectly aligns with my future goals. Since I will be working on websites for different departments, I will have a chance to meet people in different areas. It will be a great experience and will help me build connections.
I have three goals while working for CB+D
learn Web development in a professional setting,
learn about customer interaction,
learn leadership and team management skills. – less
Great place to work!
Camp Program Director (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJuly 8, 2014
I love Clemson, I went to Clemson, and absolutely love working for Clemson. Highly recommend it!
Good Research environment
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJune 30, 2014
Usually you has to be considering how to put the general idea into modeling language. When it came to a part which can't be solved, it needed to refer to other paper or engineering experience.
Productive and learning
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJune 27, 2014
Working on the research grants (including experimental design, experiment set-up, analysis and final report submission) , maintenance of lab equipment (HPLC, Bioreactors 7L and 20L, Parr reactor (3.8L)). Excellent research facilities and friendly environment.
Good work environment poor job security
Research assistant (Former Employee), Clemson SCJune 26, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, good benefits
Cons: no parking, job security is low
Flexible hours. Pay rate is much lower than corporate jobs. Advancement and job security is low.
Productive place
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Aiken, SCJune 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Had enough work to keep you busy every day
Could be manages a lintel better.
Student worker
Student Worker (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJune 16, 2014
A typical day of my work for the library at Clemson would involve me basically driving a van around campus and delivering documents that were requested by staff or grad students from other libraries. The greatest thing I learned from this job, besides obtaining my degree from Clemson, would be the fact that I learned that college teachers and professors – more... are real people. Conversations that would occur from time to time helped me accept that criticism from a superior is basically a request from them for improvements on my behalf. This lesson makes me want to become a teacher in ways. – less
Excellent place, friendly people. . .
Student Affairs (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJune 11, 2014
Excellent place, friendly people, and team oriented environment. . .
Completed ERP
Project Director Student System Implementation (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJune 3, 2014
Clemson has a beautiful campus. It was a good project and was completed successfully.
Good opportunities for engineers
IEEE Robotics Leader (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMay 28, 2014
If you're an electrical/computer engineer attending Clemson University make sure you look into all the creative inquiry opportunities. Classes will teach you what you need to know and the creative inquiries will show you what about engineering you want to do.
Great location for graduate school studies
Graduate Teaching/Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCMay 27, 2014
There is an excellent combination of involvement in volunteer activities in addition to academic achievements. It is a very welcoming environment and has little distractions making it ideal for graduate school.
Fun and Productive workplace
Resident Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCMay 26, 2014
Pros: free food and housing
Cons: no healthcare or benefits
Typical say at work was fulfilling and every task felt like it mattered somehow. I learned how to deal with people under my care, how to work with peers, and how earn the respect of my supervisors. My direct supervisors were warm and willing to do what I took to make my job possible to accomplish. My co-workers were always willing to lend a hand. The – more... hardest part of the job was simply realizing when it was time to step back and let things develop without you. – less
Great for students
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMay 22, 2014
Great for students getting research experience. Pretty much only available for students, however.
Friendly and nice
Teaching assistant (Current Employee), ClemsonMay 12, 2014
Pros: takes your education forward
Cons: contractual basis
Loved working here. The work culture is really good. It is a good place to study as well as work.
Challenging but worth it...
ASSISTANT TO FACULTY (Former Employee), Clemson, SCApril 25, 2014
Hard work and long days but overall a good experience. Learning to deal with stress and working under pressure was key.
Student Position
Student Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCApril 21, 2014
Because this was a student position, this role and my employers were very supportive of my school life. I was able to complete all task during work. It involved reorganizing the filing systems, taking inventory, and completing all tasks requested by my boss. I enjoyed working for Clemson because they understood the role of a student more than most employers. – more... It was a administrative assistant role with tasks that were not challenging. I enjoyed this because I was challenged so much in classes. – less
Great Place to Work
Facilities Unit Worker (Former Employee), Clemson, SCApril 15, 2014
I enjoyed working in Cooper Library at Clemson University all four years of my undergrad. I made a lot of friends and meet greet people on a daily basis. Even though there were the typical office politics, I never minded working there. I easily got along with my co-workers and managers, gaining their trust so they knew to count on me.
Productive and fun work place
Student Job-Laptop and Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee), Clemson, SCApril 15, 2014
I have worked in an environment that typically provides computing assistance to all Clemson University students on demand. I have learnt team play skills and have been exposed to a professional work environment which I feel have enabled me to realize my hitherto unknown flair to amalgamate with other co-workers easily.
Excellent working environment, Great scholars and designers
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson UniversityApril 14, 2014
The landscape architecture department of Clemson is an excellent institutions to work with. People here are very friendly and helpful.

1 2 3 4

About CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

Clemson Tigers are fierce and passionate competitors. From the stadium to the classroom to the research lab, Tigers play to win. – Read more

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY Photos