Clemson University

Clemson University Employee Reviews

Good
Research assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJune 16, 2015
it is a great fun place for receiving education. Very well known throughout the US for both academics and football. Highly recommended.
Good place to get a graduate degree
Graduate Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJune 5, 2015
Pros: Good place to do graduate studies
Cons: Payment is low
1. Good place to start your research career.
2. Good courses are offered usually.
3. Professors are helpful.
4. Payment is somewhat on the lower side.
5. Library facilities are wonderful.
6. Beautiful campus.
Great University which works to help develop and promote successful students.
Graduate Assistant for Fraternities and Sororities (Current Employee), Clemson, South CarolinaApril 27, 2015
Clemson University is a great place to work! It allows you to mix with a somewhat diverse student population and get your feet wet in many different departments. Clemson works to help build top-notch professionals who are committed to their individual passions.
Friendly Work Environment
Intramural Sports Manager (Current Employee), Clemson, SCApril 14, 2015
I really enjoy everything about my job, from interacting with patrons to setting up and taking down the fields everyday. The Intramural Sports Manager job taught me a lot about customer service and how to properly interact with my superiors. I look forward to coming back in the fall.
Large, Public university with varying student types
Graduate Assistant for Fraternities and Sororities (Current Employee), Clemson, South CarolinaApril 6, 2015
Clemson University strives to deliver high-caliber students of all types to move on to successful careers. The staff and faculty are friendly and available.
Wonderful work experience and opportunity
Resident Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCApril 6, 2015
Pros: Opportunity to work with students
Cons: Can only be an RA while in college
Working as a Resident Assistant was a wonderful experience. Clemson University instilled a sense of leadership, and teamwork in order to seamlessly provide excellent support to our coworkers and students.
Productive and fun
Instrutional Support Assistant (Former Employee), ClemsonMarch 29, 2015
Great place with good learning

Big company with many people

Interesting new technologies to work on

Hierarchical management and slow growth
Fun and exciting
STUDENT ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 25, 2015
Fun environment, all working towards the Solid Orange mission and athletic department growth. Loved it! Did administrative tasks, helped the coaches, and supported the department in various ways. Go Tigers!
Fun Place To Work
Supplemental Instruction Leader (Current Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 23, 2015
For Supplemental instruction, I was given the opportunity to help students learn in ways that they had not previously thought of. While it was challenging, I was able to learn and grow from the job as well.
Good Prof with great work environment
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson,SCMarch 20, 2015
Pros: Work from home, Good pay
Cons: Too much cross platforms
Intelligent river is a great project which had a direct implication on environment. Professor were really kind and helped me to improve my skills very much.
Highly productive and most learning place I have ever seen.
Grading Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 12, 2015
Pros: good working environment
Cons: managing staff
I learnt that my inclination towards the domain I am pursuing my higher education in. The people are helpful and the atmosphere thus created is awesome
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 12, 2015
I am going to Clemson University for a Master's Degree in electrical engineering with an emphasis in electromagnetics. I am a graduate teaching assistant and I teach undergraduate circuits labs.
Fun and enjoyable atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCFebruary 22, 2015
A very balanced job with friendly employees. Little to no stress within the job and management was very friendly and easy going.
It was a excellent experience
Clean up crew (Former Employee), Clemson, SCFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: hot weather
A typical day started with going to a designated area and working to make sure the dumpers didn't run over. I learned how to help the university stay on top of their recycling project. The management was very organized and very understanding if we had any questions. It was a good experience to work with the co-workers, they made the job enjoyable but knew how to be on top of everything. The hardest part of the job was making sure the dumpsters didn't run over and making sure the students made neat piles so it didn't make a mess. The most enjoyable part of the job was having to climb t\in the dumpster when they got to full and separate all the boxes from the others stuff to be recycled.
Engineering school
Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering (Current Employee), Clemson, SCFebruary 15, 2015
A decent public university in South Carolina. Engineering school seems rising up. Faculty face high demand in publications and external funding.
nice place to live and work
Research Associate (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJanuary 30, 2015
I learnt how to play and work here. Nice environment. learnt how to fit the role transition. Still I am looking for a job for exciting life.
OFFICE MANAGER/STUDENT SERVICE SERVICES COODINATOR (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJanuary 22, 2015
Wonderful Staff and faculty
Could take classes free each semester
great students
staff valued by president and dean
good place to study and work
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJanuary 19, 2015
Clemson university locates in a quite small town called Clemson. It is my pleasure to stay here. Working hours are not restricted, but usually people get to work at 8:30am and leave at about 5:30pm.
Excellent place to work and live
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Jim Self Center on the FutureJanuary 13, 2015
Clemson is an excellent place to conduct the work of a graduate research assistant or a graduate teaching assistant. The only drawback is that it does not maintain competitive compensation rates with other peer universities/institutions.
Nice place to work
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJanuary 5, 2015
Flexible work schedule that is very helpful to college students who are taking classes.

1 2 3 4 5

About Clemson University

Clemson Tigers are fierce and passionate competitors. From the stadium to the classroom to the research lab, Tigers play to win. – Read more

Clemson University Salaries

$21,409 per year

Clemson University Photos

Fireworks in Memorial Stadium
Clemson Troops
Come join our Clemson Family!