Clemson University

Clemson University Employer Reviews

Fun and exciting
STUDENT ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 25, 2015
Fun environment, all working towards the Solid Orange mission and athletic department growth. Loved it! Did administrative tasks, helped the coaches, and supported the department in various ways. Go Tigers!
Fun Place To Work
Supplemental Instruction Leader (Current Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 23, 2015
For Supplemental instruction, I was given the opportunity to help students learn in ways that they had not previously thought of. While it was challenging, I was able to learn and grow from the job as well.
Good Prof with great work environment
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson,SCMarch 20, 2015
Pros: Work from home, Good pay
Cons: Too much cross platforms
Intelligent river is a great project which had a direct implication on environment. Professor were really kind and helped me to improve my skills very much.
Highly productive and most learning place I have ever seen.
Grading Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 12, 2015
Pros: good working environment
Cons: managing staff
I learnt that my inclination towards the domain I am pursuing my higher education in. The people are helpful and the atmosphere thus created is awesome
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 12, 2015
I am going to Clemson University for a Master's Degree in electrical engineering with an emphasis in electromagnetics. I am a graduate teaching assistant and I teach undergraduate circuits labs.
Fun and enjoyable atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCFebruary 22, 2015
A very balanced job with friendly employees. Little to no stress within the job and management was very friendly and easy going.
It was a excellent experience
Clean up crew (Former Employee), Clemson, SCFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: hot weather
A typical day started with going to a designated area and working to make sure the dumpers didn't run over. I learned how to help the university stay on top of their recycling project. The management was very organized and very understanding if we had any questions. It was a good experience to work with the co-workers, they made the job enjoyable but knew how to be on top of everything. The hardest part of the job was making sure the dumpsters didn't run over and making sure the students made neat piles so it didn't make a mess. The most enjoyable part of the job was having to climb t\in the dumpster when they got to full and separate all the boxes from the others stuff to be recycled.
Engineering school
Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering (Current Employee), Clemson, SCFebruary 15, 2015
A decent public university in South Carolina. Engineering school seems rising up. Faculty face high demand in publications and external funding.
nice place to live and work
Research Associate (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJanuary 30, 2015
I learnt how to play and work here. Nice environment. learnt how to fit the role transition. Still I am looking for a job for exciting life.
OFFICE MANAGER/STUDENT SERVICE SERVICES COODINATOR (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJanuary 22, 2015
Wonderful Staff and faculty
Could take classes free each semester
great students
staff valued by president and dean
good place to study and work
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJanuary 19, 2015
Clemson university locates in a quite small town called Clemson. It is my pleasure to stay here. Working hours are not restricted, but usually people get to work at 8:30am and leave at about 5:30pm.
Excellent place to work and live
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Jim Self Center on the FutureJanuary 13, 2015
Clemson is an excellent place to conduct the work of a graduate research assistant or a graduate teaching assistant. The only drawback is that it does not maintain competitive compensation rates with other peer universities/institutions.
Nice place to work
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJanuary 5, 2015
Flexible work schedule that is very helpful to college students who are taking classes.
Excellent department with friendly professors who are willing to listen to your ideas
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), EEES, Clemson, SCJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: calm and serene place, equipments
Came here to do research and got ample opportunities to conduct research. A typical day at work would be sampling sediment in the local lake and subjecting it to various tests to predict PCB concentration
Great atmosphere with a diverse clientel
Assistant Production Manager (Current Employee), Clemson, South CarolinaDecember 15, 2014
I am a hard work hands on manager. I expect high level of execution and performance from my chefs. I love to cook!
Fun and easy job for college students.
Student Assistant (Former Employee), Sikes HallDecember 2, 2014
Pros: company parties
Cons: low wages
A typical day consisted of fielding and redirecting many calls to the proper department as well as creating enrollment verification forms for parents so their children could remain under their insurance.

I learned good communications skills as well as how to work with my peers. The hardest part of the job was the sheer volume of calls that could come in one day. The best part of the job was the easy atmosphere in the office
friendly working environment
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Greenville, SCNovember 16, 2014
I enjoy working in Clemson university as a graduate assistant.
Team Projects
Student (Former Employee), clesmsonNovember 6, 2014
Pros: time managment
Cons: bad team mates
It was senior design and was good. i leaned a lot form these activities.
Exciting sports environment
Football Equipment Graduate Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCOctober 22, 2014
• Manage a team of 18 student equipment managers
• Fill equipment orders for coaches and other various staff members
• Coordinate practice and game day sideline operations including coaching communication software
• Issue gear and equipment to a team of 120 players.
good school
Graduate Student (Current Employee), Clemson, SCOctober 10, 2014
This university is the best university in the state. It provides good engineering programs.

1 2 3 4 5

About Clemson University

Clemson Tigers are fierce and passionate competitors. From the stadium to the classroom to the research lab, Tigers play to win. – Read more

Clemson University Photos