Clemson University Employee Review

View all Clemson University reviews

Great Place to Work
Facilities Unit Worker (Former Employee) –  Clemson, SCApril 15, 2014
I enjoyed working in Cooper Library at Clemson University all four years of my undergrad. I made a lot of friends and meet greet people on a daily basis. Even though there were the typical office politics, I never minded working there. I easily got along with my co-workers and managers, gaining their trust so they knew to count on me.

Other Clemson University Employee Reviews

Simple but useful
Whitewater Leisure Skills Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clemson, SCNovember 28, 2017
The job is simple if you have the knowledge to assist with teaching it. It's not going to provide many hours for work but it does add value to your work experience
Good place for the right person
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clemson, SCNovember 12, 2017
Clemson is in a small town in the middle of nowhere, however this makes it an excellent place to focus on your studies. The culture in the particular department I was in was focused on ensuring that those who started their graduate work at Clemson be introduced into research as soon as possible. The downside to that aspect is if you are entering Clemson with an existing graduate degree then you will face a polar opposite of this experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clemson University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4