CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY Employer Reviews

Productive and Rewarding
Research Associate (Human-Centered Computing) (Former Employee), Clemson, SCAugust 22, 2014
***I was a non-student research associate, not a faculty member***
I had a great time working within Clemson's Human-Centered Computing department. While I did not have an easy position, I was able to work with some fantastic faculty members. I don't have enough experience to say anything valuable about management or general environment, but my immediate – more... co-workers were energetic, imaginative, and very hard-working. – less
Excellent Experience
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCAugust 20, 2014
Excellent group of educators, researchers and students to network with.
Absolutely excellent place to be.
Productive workplace and amazing people worked with!
Master Student (Current Employee), Greenville, SCAugust 17, 2014
A nice place crowded with diligent and self-motivated automotive engineers dedicated to a future of sustainable mobility and intelligent traffic.
Great, friendly, helpful people
REU Internship (Former Employee), Clemson, SCAugust 17, 2014
Awesome people to work with, very friendly.

Most days just do some research in the lab until our project got closer to field testing.
Graduate Assistantship for Master's Degree
❸ Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer (Former Employee), Clemson, SCAugust 13, 2014
Pros: apparrel, gear, free attendance to athletic events, clemson athletics resources, evening graduate courses
Cons: long/extended work hours
I attended Clemson University graduate school to obtain a Master's degree in Counseling Education: Student Affairs. I really like the campus environment and events that were available at the university. I worked with Clemson University Sports Medicine for my assistantship, and had many great experiences with the collegiete teams. My work/life balace – more... was poor due to team practices/activities plus attending graduate courses in the evening after work, but all of it was worth the dedication and committment! I truly recommend Clemson University for obtaining a higher education and choosing a successful career path. – less
This is a temporary setting for me.
Curriculum Specialist/Lecturer (Current Employee), Greenville, SCAugust 12, 2014
I work in a small group that is slowly being dissolved. I would love to begin looking for a more permanent position.
Fast Paced Internships
Genetic Research Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson SCAugust 1, 2014
Allows an intern to realize the fast pace of the work place that they are going to enter into after graduation. Also allows the intern a chance to experiment and grow as a person and as an employee. Great place to work!
Very Productive and Fun Place
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJuly 25, 2014
Equipped with State-of-the-art research facilities.
Collaborating with high-tech industry partners.
Beautiful Campus.
Highly Recommended.
Learning and fun place to work
Web Developer, Student Affairs Publications (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJuly 23, 2014
Computers have always interested me. I am very passionate about programming and like to learn new programming languages. Computers are great and there are endless possibilities in what you can do with them. No hardware in the world can be complete without good software to operate it, which is the power of programming. I love what I do and it’s just – more... amazing how much I can do with it. I started to work on my own website for Clemson’s ePortfolio and ever since then my interest in Web development has grown. Web development is a challenging yet interesting field to work in. Even though it’s still programming, this internship is a good change outside of school. I don’t get to do anything like this in my classes and could not have found a better internship, enjoying something that interests me and learn while working on projects. This internship perfectly aligns with my future goals. Since I will be working on websites for different departments, I will have a chance to meet people in different areas. It will be a great experience and will help me build connections.
I have three goals while working for CB+D
learn Web development in a professional setting,
learn about customer interaction,
learn leadership and team management skills. – less
Great place to work!
Camp Program Director (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJuly 8, 2014
I love Clemson, I went to Clemson, and absolutely love working for Clemson. Highly recommend it!
Good Research environment
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJune 30, 2014
Usually you has to be considering how to put the general idea into modeling language. When it came to a part which can't be solved, it needed to refer to other paper or engineering experience.
Productive and learning
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJune 27, 2014
Working on the research grants (including experimental design, experiment set-up, analysis and final report submission) , maintenance of lab equipment (HPLC, Bioreactors 7L and 20L, Parr reactor (3.8L)). Excellent research facilities and friendly environment.
Good work environment poor job security
Research assistant (Former Employee), Clemson SCJune 26, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, good benefits
Cons: no parking, job security is low
Flexible hours. Pay rate is much lower than corporate jobs. Advancement and job security is low.
Productive place
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Aiken, SCJune 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Had enough work to keep you busy every day
Could be manages a lintel better.
Student worker
Student Worker (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJune 16, 2014
A typical day of my work for the library at Clemson would involve me basically driving a van around campus and delivering documents that were requested by staff or grad students from other libraries. The greatest thing I learned from this job, besides obtaining my degree from Clemson, would be the fact that I learned that college teachers and professors – more... are real people. Conversations that would occur from time to time helped me accept that criticism from a superior is basically a request from them for improvements on my behalf. This lesson makes me want to become a teacher in ways. – less
Excellent place, friendly people. . .
Student Affairs (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJune 11, 2014
Excellent place, friendly people, and team oriented environment. . .
Completed ERP
Project Director Student System Implementation (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJune 3, 2014
Clemson has a beautiful campus. It was a good project and was completed successfully.
Good opportunities for engineers
IEEE Robotics Leader (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMay 28, 2014
If you're an electrical/computer engineer attending Clemson University make sure you look into all the creative inquiry opportunities. Classes will teach you what you need to know and the creative inquiries will show you what about engineering you want to do.
Great location for graduate school studies
Graduate Teaching/Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCMay 27, 2014
There is an excellent combination of involvement in volunteer activities in addition to academic achievements. It is a very welcoming environment and has little distractions making it ideal for graduate school.
Fun and Productive workplace
Resident Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCMay 26, 2014
Pros: free food and housing
Cons: no healthcare or benefits
Typical say at work was fulfilling and every task felt like it mattered somehow. I learned how to deal with people under my care, how to work with peers, and how earn the respect of my supervisors. My direct supervisors were warm and willing to do what I took to make my job possible to accomplish. My co-workers were always willing to lend a hand. The – more... hardest part of the job was simply realizing when it was time to step back and let things develop without you. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

Clemson Tigers are fierce and passionate competitors. From the stadium to the classroom to the research lab, Tigers play to win. – Read more

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY Photos