CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY Employer Reviews

Friendly and nice
Teaching assistant (Current Employee), ClemsonMay 12, 2014
Pros: takes your education forward
Cons: contractual basis
Loved working here. The work culture is really good. It is a good place to study as well as work.
Challenging but worth it...
ASSISTANT TO FACULTY (Former Employee), Clemson, SCApril 25, 2014
Hard work and long days but overall a good experience. Learning to deal with stress and working under pressure was key.
Student Position
Student Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCApril 21, 2014
Because this was a student position, this role and my employers were very supportive of my school life. I was able to complete all task during work. It involved reorganizing the filing systems, taking inventory, and completing all tasks requested by my boss. I enjoyed working for Clemson because they understood the role of a student more than most employers. – more... It was a administrative assistant role with tasks that were not challenging. I enjoyed this because I was challenged so much in classes. – less
Great Place to Work
Facilities Unit Worker (Former Employee), Clemson, SCApril 15, 2014
I enjoyed working in Cooper Library at Clemson University all four years of my undergrad. I made a lot of friends and meet greet people on a daily basis. Even though there were the typical office politics, I never minded working there. I easily got along with my co-workers and managers, gaining their trust so they knew to count on me.
Productive and fun work place
Student Job-Laptop and Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee), Clemson, SCApril 15, 2014
I have worked in an environment that typically provides computing assistance to all Clemson University students on demand. I have learnt team play skills and have been exposed to a professional work environment which I feel have enabled me to realize my hitherto unknown flair to amalgamate with other co-workers easily.
Excellent working environment, Great scholars and designers
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson UniversityApril 14, 2014
The landscape architecture department of Clemson is an excellent institutions to work with. People here are very friendly and helpful.
research in the lab
GRAD ASSISTANT (Former Employee), clemsonMarch 22, 2014
Using the advanced WP4C equipment to test the water holding capacity for different potting media. After collecting the data, analysis
it for each sample.
Teach the lab part of a course. Tell the undergraduates how to use the survey equipment.
Working at Clemson University On Sunday's
Maintenance (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 18, 2014
Pros: find money, good pay, loved cleaning/maintenance
Cons: no break and no food/water
I very much enjoyed working at Clemson. I enjoyed the exercise and the fast pace about it. I enjoyed working as a team and also I loved cleaning the whole place. The hardest part of the job was when I would get very hot and not be allowed a break, but it was well worth it at the end of the day.
Students are paid to assist the instructors
Teaching Assistant - General Engineering (Current Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 18, 2014
It is easy, flexible, and great college pay. The instructors let you pick some of your hours, they are friendly and understanding. If you are busy, it is okay.
Quiet and beautiful working place
Post-Doctor Fellow (Current Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 17, 2014
Safe, natural and friendly environment especially for foreigners
Great overall experience. Its great working with children of all ages and being an imprint on some child's life .
Call Me Mister Internship (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 13, 2014
Pros: great leadership experience
Cons: internship ends too early
Its a great experience when you see the growth of the children you have mentored and worked with, whether its academically or mentally growth is growth.
Positive
Residential Computing Consultant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 8, 2014
This was my first job in college. I learned a lot from this including work ethic.
Productive and Welcoming Environment
PhD student (Current Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 7, 2014
Pros: coworkers, environment, attitude
Cons: healthcare, compensation
A typical day at work begins with a warm "Good morning" by the coworkers, faculty, and staff. Everyone is eager and happy to start the day. Juggling classes, research, teaching, and supervising undergraduate students is sometimes a challenge, one that is easily overcome with good organizational skills and efficient time management. The most enjoyable – more... part of the job is the strong relationship between the coworkers, always willing to help each other and support everyone in bettering themselves. There is never a dull or inefficient day. – less
Efficient and productive institute
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 7, 2014
Research and development on funded projects
Learn skills of equipment operation and system design
Excellent School for Students in a Wide Range of Interests
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMarch 7, 2014
Excellent School for Students in a Wide Range of Interests.
nice
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Carolina, SCMarch 3, 2014
A great place to learn and the computational and bioengineering facility is outstanding.
Fast paced job filled with endless fullfilment
Orientation Ambassador (Former Employee), Clemson, SCFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: ability to change the lives of over 3000 students
Cons: small pay for hours works
I learned more about society and the people in it from this job than anywhere else. I was exposed to every kind of person there was in the world and the proper way to deal with them. Diverse co-workers provided insight to parts of society I could not initially relate to. Orientation chages lives, not only for the students but for the employees as well.
Great place to work.
Website Designer at Office of Access and Equity (Former Employee), Clemson, SCFebruary 20, 2014
I enjoyed my time going to school and working here. The people here are great and the atmosphere is wonderful.
Fun Place
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJanuary 25, 2014
I have been working at this company as graduate research assistant for more than a year
Pros – Clemson has a very relaxed attitude and allows most employees very flexible scheduling.
I found that most people at the company were friendly and content with their job.a
Excellent
Graduate Student Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJanuary 15, 2014
Excellent place to work
Nice place to have fun and work at the same time
Would go back at point

About CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

Clemson Tigers are fierce and passionate competitors. From the stadium to the classroom to the research lab, Tigers play to win. – Read more

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY Photos