CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY Employer Reviews

great place to spend your college and graduate school years
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCOctober 25, 2013
great place to spend your college and graduate school years.
clemson is a place like no other.
Enjoyable time at Clemson University
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCOctober 21, 2013
I am a teaching assistant in Clemson University. My major duties are help student durning class and teach some undergraduate courses. This work is useful for me. I practiced my English and gained teamwork experience
Researched drag reduction in turbulent flow in a channel by means of micro-patterned superhydrophobic surfaces as it relates to different factors such
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCSeptember 13, 2013
Developed closed-form expressions for the skin friction coefficient and drag reduction in terms of the geometrical properties of the roughness and the friction Reynolds (or Kàrmàn) number.

Tested the model veracity by comparing the closed-form expressions with skin friction data of turbulent channel flows over superhydrophobic grooved surfaces.
Student Housing Department
Student Housing Department (Former Employee), Clemson, SCAugust 21, 2013
Pros: opportunity to work 40+ hours a week
Cons: work did not extend into the fall and spring semesters. only summer
Student Summer Employee while attending Clemson University

• Maintained campus student facilities
• Enhanced campus housing apperance
• Assisted management in campus housing
development needs
Fun workplace with great emphasis on learning and self-improvement.
Top Rope Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCAugust 19, 2013
Pros: easy and fun job.
Cons: low hours and low pay.
Teach students proper safety procedures, techniques, and methods for good rock climbing. Learned coaching skills by interacting and teaching students. Co-worker was very knowledgeable and great at the job. The hardest part of the job was staying vigilant and watching for safety violations. The best part of the job was the climbing and camaraderie.
Productive and meaningful
Accountant Fiscal Analyst I (Current Employee), Clemson, SCAugust 12, 2013
Accountant. Reconciliations and processing payments from invoices and credit cards. Detailed work.
Productive place and fun working with Elementary Schools kids
Youth Development Specialist (Former Employee), Chesnee, SCJuly 31, 2013
Worked in Chesnee and had to be at the school 2 times/week, the rest of week I will be doing my work from home.

I learned how to collect data using clickers with the students in order to develop a curriculum on STEM for the school.

The most enjoyable part of the jobs is that I got to work with a wonderful group of co-workers and kids.
A wonderful university to expand your education while meeting great people
Student (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJuly 19, 2013
A typical day included either 50 min or 75 min classes, depending on the schedule the student chose. I learned a tremendous amount at Clemson University such as how prepare for life after college, how to organize your time and set priorities. From my experience, most of the teachers are very eager in making sure their students understand the material – more... and are willing to help the students. The hardest part of attending Clemson was the amount of effort required to performing well in the classes, especially the biology and chemistry courses. Needless to say, to succeed at Clemson true dedication to performing well is a necessity. – less
Good workplace
Maintenance (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJuly 16, 2013
School to work position that was very flexible with my school schedule.
Nice
RA in RESIN Project (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJune 24, 2013
Pros: friendly environment
Good to work and study in Clemson University. Nice advisor, hard working student. enjoy while instructing fluid lab and team working in RESIN research team
Learned a lot about working in education.
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJune 18, 2013
Typically I would grade papers or maintain attendance records. I appreciated the opportunity to have the job and truly enjoyed working with my professor.
School, lots of work, but also lots of fun
Student (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJune 3, 2013
Pros: its clemson! everything is a pro!
Cons: many tough hours of hard work
Pursuing a BS in Computer Science takes a lot of hard work at Clemson University. Many times the day was not over until lab ended at 10 or 11 o'clock, and even then, you might have more work to do. The work is well worth the fun though. The projects teach great skills, and teachers often use real life situations to help explain certain concepts.
Very fun place to work and learned so much!
Tennis Camp Counselor (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMay 28, 2013
Working the Clemson Tiger Tennis Camp taught me so much about hard work and responsibility. It was a very humbling experience to work with the kids and my fellow staff members.
Student Assistantship
Student Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMay 28, 2013
Research on GIS productions and applications
Studied CityEngine moduals to be applied for future practical applications
Vibrant and excellent learning environment
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCMay 1, 2013
Being part of the Master's program at Clemson University has been a fulfilling experience for me, both in terms of the knowledge and skills acquired, and being able to conduct research on a subject that greatly interests me- bioremediation.
We were trained to be successful in the environmental industry through projects and coursework that improved our – more... leadership and teamwork skills, and valuable information on the present scenario in the environmental and water/ wastewater sector. – less
Productive place of employment
Data Management and Research Analyst I (Former Employee), Clemson, SCApril 20, 2013
The hardest part of this job was being located in a building with poor ventilation that resulted in lots of sickness with many employees.
RA
Undergraduate Mentor (Former Employee), Clemson, SCApril 18, 2013
TA and RA coordinator is excellent mentor. She manages and gives out very clear instructions ahead of time so TA are very clear in what they are supposed to teach.
great research
Graduate Student (Former Employee), Clemson, SCApril 12, 2013
Pros: research
Cons: all the trees
Clemson isn't my perferred location, but the research was always very interesting.
Great College!
During my senior year (Former Employee), Clemson UniversityMarch 24, 2013
Great years of my life. I enjoyed working as an RA. Good job. Paid well for the work.
Clemson
Research Assistant-Political Science Department (Former Employee), Clemson, SCFebruary 28, 2013
Good experience with research practices, helped with a professor performing political research, mainly about the Executive Office of The President. Also used the statistical data analysis program, SPSS to evaluate our results.

About CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

Clemson Tigers are fierce and passionate competitors. From the stadium to the classroom to the research lab, Tigers play to win. – Read more

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY Photos