Cleo Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Not worth it (younger people)
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Cambridge ONAugust 29, 2017
Went there just kinda got thrown in my manager left for holidays -the one that hired me so I was taught by a different manager how to do everything and got so accustom to doing it a certain way with no complaints from the other managers who told me I was doing a good job but when she came back it was as if everything I was doing was wrong she would follow me around everywhere, question everything I was doing...if another manager asked me to take out the trash she questioned that, forced me to harass customers the second they walked in the door and most importantly to take every single customer that walked in with no help from anyone else on the floor. So first it was that so I did what she asked take everyone that comes in the next thing you know she's complaining saying i have to think about who I'm working with and not take every customer. Complained that I left other customers clothes in the change room but the same day I'd come back and all of the change rooms were full of clothes from her customers that I was expected to put away. Was doing really good always met my sale goals and then she came back and everything changed for the worst.
Pros
Not hard work
Cons
Management, style, manipulation, pay, hours
Fun Company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 19, 2013
Supervise that all the stores where open in time, that all the stores had all the products, make the orders to the providers, and manage the customer service.
Enjoying working with people
Warehouse Associate/WAREHOUSE TEAMLEAD (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 6, 2013
Fun place to work good environment,love working with people and setting a high goal of excellence in my work performance.
Productive Office
Payroll Coordinator/Accounting (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 6, 2013
I worked at Cleo on a part-time basis helping them Set up the Kronos Time Clocks and help install the ADP payroll System.
productive work place
Checker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 9, 2013
a typical work day was productive.I've learned how to work at a steady fast pace.My co-worker trusted me enough to follow my lead.The hardest part of my job was getting my co-workers on the same page,dealing with everyones different personalities.The most enjoyable part of the job was joining my co-worker family in getting the task done, daily.
Pros
good working environment and co-workers
Cons
company closed plant