Cleveland Cavaliers

Cleveland Cavaliers Employee Reviews

At the Q
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 22, 2015
Pros: free moster tickets, discounts in team shop, and discount on food
Cons: short breaks
At the Q, you can expect great things coming from both guest and employees. You could be having the worst day of your life but when you step foot into that building, either a guest, once the doors open, or employee will brighten your day. Trust me, I am a witness. I learned that its a fun place to be, enjoy and make money. Management is outstandingly wonderful, we have a boss but our boss is like our co-worker. The hardest part about this job can be the very few mean guest. Not all are mean but I have come across about 1 or 2 each event, most of the time none. But overall, the most enjoyable part about this job is being able to be yourself, laugh, interact with the guest, establish great customer service and most importantly, to me, be apart of the Cleveland Cavalier guest services family.
Dream job working for a professional sports team.
Executive Assistant to the President (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 27, 2014
Same as the review of Gund Business Enterprises. As Executive Assistant to the President of Business Division, I managed the executive office and assisted the President in areas needed. Participated in fundraisers, represented the president/business division at parties and so forth.
Security
Security (Former Employee), ClevelandMarch 22, 2014
Cons: 10 min breaks, no free time no real hours, no employee perks. only seasonal
This had been one of the first and last security jobs I will work , security staff had bad attitudes the hours sucked, the older security personnel did not wont to help the new people out or rookies as they called up and the supervisors were just plain old lazy and disrespectful it was not a environment for a strong women looking for advancement.
Great enviorment and enegry never a dull day.
HELP DESK ANALYST (Current Employee), ClevelandMarch 10, 2014
Currently I'm a IT Support Analyst with the Cleveland Cavaliers. I continue my growth and knowledge in the Information Technology field while applying these in day to day situations.
Ticket sales and service
Sales and Service Liaison (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 12, 2013
Cleveland Cavaliers was a great team to work for. Management was so friendly. The hardest part of the job was the long hours.
Ticket sales
Ticket Sales Representative (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 16, 2013
I sold tickets for one of my classes through the Cavs. It was tough to do because it was the first season in which Lebron James had left the Cavs.
Direct Inside Sales Representative
SALES CONSULTANT [INTERN] (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 3, 2012
Collecting, prospecting, and continual sales of current and prospecting client accounts.
Good environment
Account Executive (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 24, 2012
Pros: talked with lots of people and could make money on commission
Cons: called and recalled on same call lists which made it difficult to get sales.
Made sales calls for an inside sales position. Lots of calls to make, with no break from it.
The most sought after sport sales program in the country
Account Executive (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 22, 2012
Pros: fun, young work enviromnent.
Cons: job security lacks, high turn over
-Sales representatives work 8-6, which usually ends up being 7:30-7:30.
-Learned the fundamentals on how to be a successful sales representative.
-Develop friendships with clients and co-workers.
-most difficult task is hitting metrics.
-most enjoyable part of the job is game day and building lasting relationships with clients which helps in retention process.
Fun workplace, friendly people, great management!
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 24, 2012
Everyone lives for the game days but the day-to-day is still enjoyable with the electric atmosphere the office has. There is always a lot of energy and everyone is willing to lend a hand when needed. The organization is very progressive and sents industry standards that other teams try to emulate. If you are looking for a great place to work in the NBA, Cleveland should be at the top of your list!