Cleveland Clinic Employee Reviews

Found 1,115 reviews matching the search
Very Productive Place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 23, 2017
I work in Hem Onc and I absolutely love the team of Doctors I wok with! The staff is very compassionate about their work and their patients. The Patients are very high spirited, regardless of how they are feeling that day. This is what brings me joy, the Patients just being able to put a smile on their faces and give them the best care!!
Pros
The Patients
Cons
short breaks and under paid
Great Place to Work but advancement is limited
Patient Service Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 20, 2017
Great Place to Work but advancement is limited. Would love to stay but I would like to have growth in my professional life
Outsource
Admin Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 19, 2017
When your department is no longer needed, you will be outsourced. Not a good fit. Not good pay. Benefits are always changing.

But the people are passionate. Main Campus has had more robberies.

People are nice. But it takes forever for the lower performers to be laid off.
Work Summary
Staff Technologist/Radiographer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 19, 2017
I enjoyed my employment and the challenge it provided. The diversity and the culture of the work place was enjoyable and nurturing. The supervision was encouraging, inspirational and supportive.
Pros
Great Benefits and Compensation
Cons
Limited Full Time Opportunities
Advancement encouraged
Medical ICU Clinical Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 17, 2017
Best benefits package, lovely place to work...this is a job where you have to be ready for change. They are the 1st to cone out with new technology, however, at times employees feel like numbers. Overall my experience was good.
Healthcare Interpreter/GPS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 17, 2017
Cleveland Clinic is a very good Company. I learned a lot. I had to visit all Cleveland, Ohio locations.
Interpret for health care providers domestic and international patients. Coordinate appointments, interact with many people.

I think it is a great pace to work.
Pros
Good benefits and pay
Cons
To big
Faced Paced Environment ,Positive Atmosphere
EVS Area Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Mayfield Hts, OHFebruary 16, 2017
Very busy day at work . Meet all different types of people ,experience and witness a lot of situations .Ive learned that Cleveland clinic helps individuals become better citizens and also helps caregivers reach for their endeavors .
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
FMLA Policy
It is a demanding job
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Warrensville Heights, OHFebruary 15, 2017
As with any place there are good and there are bad.
Depends on the atmosphere you are looking for and how culturally you fit in.
workplacce
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 14, 2017
Great compnay with great benefits, it offers its employees alot of oppurtunites and benefits i enjoyed working her because they support there employeees going back to school and furthering there education.
benefits
Cons
strick
Hospital
Staff/Schedule Associate (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 13, 2017
Not concerned about employees or their family life. Only care about numbers and not patient care or how they feel.No matter what happens the employee is always wrong. Advancement very hard unless you are in a click.
Pros
Overtime if you want it
Cons
Don't care about it's employees and their needs
Excellent benefits, great patients and co-workers.
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 12, 2017
The work with patients is very rewarding. The employment experience seems to vary greatly, depending on one's supervisor. Co-workers are highly dedicated to patient care.
Pros
Great benefits
Friendly Workplace
Inpatient Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHFebruary 12, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of reviewing patient medical insurance information, calling the insurance company to obtain approval for services when necessary and relaying that information to patients in a timely fashion. I learned many different aspects of the financial side of preparing a patient for inpatient or outpatient procedures. The hardest part of the job having to tell a patient that their insurance would not cover a procedure that the needed to have. The most enjoyable part of the job was having the support of the team.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
having to crunch so much to do in so little time
Awesome place to work
In and Out and Peds Patient Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Avon, OHFebruary 12, 2017
The Company is awesome. Will never leave here. They teach you so much here. They are a fair place to work. LOVE IT!! You can grow with the company if you choose too.
Wonderful place to work.
Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 9, 2017
Was a great place to work. Fantastic benefits, pay (especially for a high school grad. Loved my job and the people I worked with and for.I learned ethics, responsibility, and true respect for other people. I felt important.
Pros
great atmosphere, learned so much, excellent working conditions.
Cons
Getting bigger and bigger.
Inside Appointment Setting
Appointment Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHFebruary 9, 2017
Typical day consisted of me scheduling appointments for patients for various health institutes within the Cleveland Clinic network.

I was able to get a more clear understanding of medical insurance coverage.

I learned about the various medical departments and how they connected to each other.
Pros
Was able to utilize my extensive customer service skills
Cons
Remembering some of the medical terms
Work was serious you're providing material(supplies) to different departments in hospital and other clinical facilities.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 9, 2017
I learned how supplies are distributed to the different facilities in the Cleveland Clinic Foundations. How there ordered and packed. My supervisors were nice and considerate at all times. Culture yes. The hardest part some days had more orders than others, constantly packing orders, like non stop. Getting the orders done with no mistakes made me feel great.
Productive and fun work enviornment
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 7, 2017
Exciting work environment. All the employees were friendly. Learned how to interact with people better. Constantly meeting new people from all around the world.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
Constantly walking the entire shift
Very welcoming
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHFebruary 7, 2017
Was not able to learn as much as I liked to. I enjoyed the people that I have met over the past several years. Very diverse culture and great people to work with.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Difficult to transition to other positions
No Complaints
Intern (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 7, 2017
It was beneficial for me to do an internship here. I had a good experience. I would be likely to seek employment with them in the future.
Pros
good educational experience
Great Place
Research Coordinator II (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 6, 2017
Great place to be if you want to be in healthcare. The culture there is patients first as everyone does the best they can to get postive outcomes. Leading healthcare happens in Cleveland.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cleveland Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.