Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic Employer Reviews

Great Hospital
Nurse Clinician (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 27, 2015
I worked in the CVOR. I learned all there is to learn about cardiac surgery from a nursing standpoint. Management was fair and supportive. I worked on and with a great team. The hardest part of the job was the long days. I enjoyed being part of a great cardiac surgery team and doing interesting cardiac cases.
Not enjoyable.
Medical Lab Technician (Current Employee), Cleveland OhioFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: job security
Very busy, and horrible schedule. Employees are good people but the institution seems very untrustworthy. Not a family friendly work place.
productive workplace
Patient Care Nursing Assistant (PCNA) (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 25, 2015
I love Cleveland clinic, this is a great company to work for. I get to help patients everyday, and watch them grow and get stronger as well as healthier.
Great co workers in Medina make it pleasant to go to work every day
Med Sec II/ Regional Neurology and Respiratory (Current Employee), Medina, OHFebruary 23, 2015
Working at the Cleveland Clinic in Medina with a terrific bunch of people has made my job more enjoyable. MOB is the best.
Productive fun work place
Environmental Services Worker (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: excellent health benefits
Cons: short lunch breaks
I really enjoyed working for Cleveland Clinic. The most enjoyable part of working at Cleveland Clinic is taking excellent care of patients on a daily basics. I've learned working at Cleveland Clinic is that team work is important to providing patient care.
ER
Patient Access Financial Counselor (Former Employee), Euclid, OHFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: loved the patients.
Appreciated the opportunity. Management needs more training on dealing with employee's. And how to handle situations that come along in the department. And really live by the meaning World Class Care for all including patients and members of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Outgoing People.
Environmental Services Area Cleaner (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 19, 2015
Awesome place to work very wonderful people. Enjoyed waking up everday to walk into the Cleveland Clinic and do my job. Cared for the patients and made sure their environment was clean and sanitixed.
Working for the Cleveland Clinic was very rewarding.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good management and good people to work with at all levels of profesion.
I worked for the Cleveland Clinic for 12 years. I liked being a part of their family. Working for them helped to meet my needs and the needs of my family. I was also able to pursue medical assisting and massage school as part of their benefit program. In a company this large, there are many opportunities.
Very caring and compassionate hospital
Patient Service Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 18, 2015
Productive and, Satisfying faulity. Learned how to be more patient with self in order to be More helpful to patients.. The hardest part of the job was pushing the beds from building to building with patients, the most enjoyable part ot the job was being able to put a smile on a patient or patient's family member's face
n/a
Senior Transplant Program Assistant (Current Employee), ohioFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: perks for losing weight and staying healthy
Cons: n/a
Great organization to work and full of opportunity. Have worked their for over 12 years and have gained a lot knowledge and skills along with furthering my education.
N/a
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 15, 2015
There is a good work life balance. You can advance if you are willing to put in the work. The benefits are wonderful. It is a great place to work
Yes very interesting workplace fun and exciting
Service Representative/OSS Administrative (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: sometimes my co-workers would buy me lunch
Cons: reasonable breaks while your co-workers would cover for you
Cleveland Clinic is a very nice place too work at and so is University Hospital. I enjoy working with the people and helping the patients and patients family members.A typical day at work would be very interesting and very quiet and assisting others just like any other day. I would learn different things on how too put things in the computer. Management is very reasonable and understand how you feel that day. The hardest part about the job would be if you dont know or understand something about the job if someone or somebody has never told you. Working with my co-workers, laughing and having a good time on the job
Place that needs better management
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 10, 2015
Although the Cleveland Clinic is a great place to work for, they could improve on their management skills and how things are handled.
Well run organization with a clear mission
Director, Staff Retirement and Benefits (Former Employee), cleveland ohioFebruary 9, 2015
Organized with thoughtful leadership, Cleveland Clinic is constantly looking for process improvement in all areas of its operations, not just Medicine
Productive and Fun Workplace with Good People
IT Technical Support / Clinical Systems Education (Current Employee), Cleveland, OhioFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: good crew
Cons: hectic occasionally, project based
I would assist doctors or nurses with their issues with EPIC EMR system. I learned a lot about a typical day at Cleveland Clinic and what the doctors and nurses dealt with on a daily basis and how EPIC impacted their day whether good or bad. My co-workers and I would assist them and help them with their issues. Occasionally I did not know the answer, but I would find out the answer and I would be able to assist the doctor or nurse. Also, on occasion the doctor or nurse would have a bad day and be angry and I would help them with their issue which would help improve their mood too. My co-workers are awesome to work with and the doctors and nurses I have assisted are also fun to deal with.
Employee Advance,ent
Clinical Research Billing Department Supervisor (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 7, 2015
The Cleveland Clinic is an awesome organization to work for. The organization supports employee growth and development as well as health and fitness.
Excellent place to work and grow personally and professionally
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: company mission makes my work feel meaningful, excellent work/life balance, excellent healthcare benefits, my co-workers, endless opportunities to grow professionally
I love working at the Cleveland Clinic as the Employer has provided me with the perfect environment to grow professionally and, more important, personally.

Each day I go to work I know I am going to have an opportunity to leave a positive impact on the Clinic and to the patients. Because most of my work is project related, there is no typical day. Due to the ever changing landscape of Healthcare in the U.S., my obligation to the Company is to evaluate services provided and to identify creative solutions for offering those services in the most efficient manner possible; while maintaining the high level of care expected of the Organization.

The benefits of working at the Cleveland Clinic are numerous, I often highlight the benefits of the culture of empathy toward that patients and a shared desire to do your best each day by my co-workers. While sometimes competitive, we congratulate the successes of those who strive to meet the mission of the Organization.

Additionally, the Management at the Clinic understands the demands that its employees face and promotes a strong "work/life balance". Management continually looks for ways to improve the employee experience and promotes a "hire to retire" mentality.
productive work place
Patient Food Service Worker (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 5, 2015
My typical day at work varies, my job title is dietary aide. on a average day I do at least 30 rooms of service interacting and caring for patients who have long term and short term illness,I may be required to work at 8 hr shift and it turns into a 16 hr shift. Ilove helping and caring for others so I stay.
cleveland clinic
RN Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: medical benefits
Cons: large faculity
I have had an excellent history with the Cleveland Clinic but at this time I need to expand other nursing opportunities within the Cleveland area. I currently work on a 50-bed neuro/spinal telemetry floor 12-hour night shifts. I take care of 4-6 post-op patients with multiple neurogical and spinal surgeries and diagnosis.. I am interested in day shift positions due to family obligations I have learned and developed my nursing skills, such as supervision of staff, advocate for my patients and develop relationships with physicians. The hardest part of my job is managing co-workers during very stressful situations at times but I demand professional behavior towards patients a and their families which can be a challenge at times. I have been a nurse for over twenty years and I enjoy being a part of patients and their families as they deal with life changing and difficult medical situations.
Great Learning Environment
Patient Care Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: great learning environment, great management, great benefits/ pto, very fulfilling work
Cons: understaffed, pay
Overall, The Clinic is doing great things for their patients and have a lot of room for education/advancement. I enjoyed that as a nurse aid I had some time to get know my patients. However, being understaffed made that more difficult. The work itself is very fulfilling and my manager is excellent at communication and being up to date.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic, located in Cleveland, Ohio, is a not-for-profit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical – Read more

Cleveland Clinic Photos