Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic Employer Reviews

Excellent patient care
Audiology Intern (Former Employee), Willoughby Hills, OHJanuary 24, 2015
This can be very busy depending on the time of year. The physicians are very approachable and the environment is very conducive to learning. The EMR system used is very user friendly. The audiologists at this office are very knowledgeable in the field from whom I have learned a lot.
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 23, 2015
Enjoyed my time at the Cleveland Clinic. No travel required and abundant opportunities for growth.
Fun workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 22, 2015
My typical day at work is hard a fast pace environment . I learned great customer service skills .The management was very tough. The hardest part of this job is satisfaction.The most enjoyable part of the job is watching customers leave with a smile on their face.
AWESOME PLACE TO WORK
ADMINISTRATIVE PROGRAM COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 22, 2015
The team and atmosphere is perfect and 3 minutes from my home. Very flexible
full time employment
Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: helpful co-workers
Cons: no room to advance
To whom it may concern,
A typical work day in one word stressful.
The thing that i must say i learned the most is patience with others.
Management no comment.
I must say my co-workers is the glue that keeps everything together.
Hardest part of my job was dealing with psyc patients/drug user patients.
the enjoyable part of my job is knowing I'm appreciated by nursing staff and co-workers.
good work environment.
Physician Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Good work environment. Pleasant co-workers. perform history and physicals as well as surgical first assist.
#
Full time, on-call (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 18, 2015
##############################################################################################################
Great work environment
PAS Financial Counselor, Finance (Current Employee), Independence, OHJanuary 17, 2015
Fun, stable work place with wonderful people. I truly enjoy working at the Cleveland Clinic in the role that I am currently in! There are flexible hours, a good paid time off package, and perks when you meet your productivity and set goals in the department that I am working in. It makes you work harder to reach your goal!
great place to work, if management supports the greatly qualified people , allow them to carry out their day and not micro manage professional at thei
clinical technician (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: no free lunches, great health benefits.
Cons: extremely expensive fees for parking .
the best part of the job, was to help and assist others and help the customers by education and assiting them to help make suitable choices for the public.we start at 7 am with morning huddle and do a outlines of what needs to be taken care of the day, prioritize the details of the day.we had a management for back up in case a problem arise. worse part of the day , lazy unmotivated co workers who aren't ready to take on the days tasks and accomplish them in timely and curtious fashion.
Great place to work and fun experience
Self- Park Supervisor (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 15, 2015
Supervised diverse group of employees and oversaw vast parking garage and outdoor parking operations.
Excellent place to work
Data Registry Coordinator (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: work from home 3 days/week
Cons: lack of work to fill 40 hours.
40 hour work week but frequently lack enough work to fill the hours.
Work on the Cath/PCI Registry and Vascular Complications committee. Management is adequate. Frequent changes are made in work requirements. It makes the job more interesting. There is no difficult part of my job. I work with great people at my level.
The Cleveland Clinic provides many opportunities for employment, however, it offers little for me personally in the way of advancement
Surgical Pathology Technician (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 14, 2015
The work day consists of managing multiple areas of work flow. It is a demanding environment that is usually quite fast paced, requiring multitasking and prioritizing. I have learned to communicate effictively to accomplish this; teamwork being an absolute necessity. My jobs greatest obstacles are continually being short staffed while having to process tissue ASAP, as well as contending with weekly updates that force us to lengthen our procedures while acquiring new tasks. I know this has made me a stronger person. What has sustained me through this is the care we provide to the patients in our hospitable as well as the nurturing environment of respect we receive from our pathologists.
good
Laboratory Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 13, 2015
enjoyed the job especially the hours didnt work on weekends
Mammography Technologist
Mammography Technologist (Former Employee), Weston, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Perform screening and diagnostic mammograms using Mammomat Siemens digital machine.
Perform Bone density exams and QC/QA test on the bone density machine.
Assisted Stereotactic Biopsies under the guidance of Radiologist
Great Organization....a bit top heavy
Admin (Current Employee), ClevelandJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: physician run organization, lots of internal opportunities
Cons: low pay, currently low job security
The organization is a great place to work, but it is very top heavy, and creates a lot of redundant work.
World Class Care
Pediatric Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: caregiver awards, treated as a person not just a number, teamwork, tuition reimbursement, benefits.
Cons: sometimes not having enough time to spend with the patients.
I have thoroughly enjoyed working for Cleveland Clinic. They provided me with the tools to grow as an individual but also as a caregiver. Cleveland Clinic challenged me daily to become an exceptional employee to be able to provide excellent care for each and every patient. The best part about my job was the interaction with patient, the close relationship and trust we built.
Great people, challenging atmosphere
DEPARTMENT MANAGER II (Current Employee), Cleveland ClinicJanuary 10, 2015
Health care is a challenging field. With many responsibilities, the daily pace is extremely fast. In my area, we are challenged with having an understanding of the whole revenue cycle, which allows us to best serve our patients. We frequently rely on other departments for optimal patient outcomes, as we identify the root causes of patient concerns. As we work together, we are able to create a large amount of service recovery and answers for our patients. By working with such excellent people, we have sustained success and a culture of continuous improvement.
Good Learning
Medical Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: salary, advancement opportunities
This is a decent place to work. There is an abundance of learning opportunities. There are many different locations for work, never stuck in the same job. Innovation is held in the highest regard. Communication between departments is lacking, but need for improvement has been noted by management. There are a wide variety of people to work with, this is one of my favorite parts of the company.
A day at the Clinic
pcna (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 9, 2015
A typical day at work for me, I make rounds to all my patients and introduce myself while checking vitals. then I help with their meals and when finished set them up to get washed up. everyday I learn something different. talking to different patients you learn their background and some school you on life events. My co-workers are very nice and helpful. if we are falling behind they do assist in picking some slack up. we pass off report to each other and communicate very well. I think the hardest part to my job would be getting attached to patients then them leaving or going down the wrong path. The most enjoyable part about working at the clinic would be helping the patients better their selves and insist with things they can not do their selves
fun environment focused all on children's care
Volunteer (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: great environment
I loved being a volunteer here. Everyone from management to nursing staff, doctors, and other volunteers were completely focused on caring for the children. I got to play with a lot of children, and the most rewarding part was seeing them smile and laugh.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic, located in Cleveland, Ohio, is a not-for-profit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical – Read more

Cleveland Clinic Photos