Cleveland Clinic Employee Reviews in United States

Great training and support for new nurses
Registered Nurse- Adult Psychiatric (acute) (Current Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHAugust 27, 2016
Nurse residency program, offers ongoing support and training. As a new nurse I feel comfortable with my ability to learn my job and have support provided to me all of the time. The culture is productive and I love it here
A great place to advance and do great things
Department Work Leader (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 26, 2016
I learned so much working at CCF. Being able to interact with all walks of life was very humbling. Worked with great people and learned from great examples.
Decent place to work
Nursing Department Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OH 44113August 24, 2016
Old building, and old equipment. The staff is amazing for the most part. everyone is willing to help out on certain floors. depending on the floor you go to, the service is great.
great work place
Operations Project Intern, (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 23, 2016
learned a lot from the executive worked their such as communicating skill, great benefit, learning how does it operate and very worth
n/a
RN (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 23, 2016
n/a no opinion regarding work day. Have been employed 13+ years and currently happy with the hospital. I have been able to move around within the system to gain more experience in multiple areas.
Fast paced/Multi-task/Educational
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHAugust 23, 2016
The private practice that I was working for for over a year transitioned with the Cleveland in 2014 February. It was a great experience! I feel that my weaknesses became my strengths and the sky was the limit when it came to my growth in learning new things in my field of work.

My family is my priority and who I prefer to be surrounded by when I am not working. Therefore, I am eager to relocate to SC so everyone can be together once and for all! This is my reasoning for putting in my resignation with the Cleveland Clinic.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Lack of Team Work, Not enough staff to cover, Poor work environment
Good environment for scientific research works
Predoctoral Fellow (Former Employee) –  OhioAugust 22, 2016
At CCLRI, you can work with people all over the world. They are international. Great environment of working. Creativity and enthusiasm required.
Good Job
Financial Counselor Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brecksville, OHAugust 19, 2016
Work is simple, however things change a lot, making things complicated and VERY STRESSFUL. Due to changes everyone is on different pages. I have had lots of learning opportunities, However, is hard to move out of your current position. The hardest part of the job, is having a manager that does not know whats going on. the most enjoyable part of the job is flexible work hours, defined jobs roles and responsibilities, and good employee benefits
Benefits
Cons
Very Unorganized system and work processes
Current Cleveland Clinic Employee
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Avon, OHAugust 18, 2016
The Cleveland Clinic is a great place to work. I have learned so much within the past two years I have been here. The clinic offers great benefits as well.
Amazing company
Health Unit Coordinator - ICU (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 10, 2016
Great company, awesome work life balance and fabulous benefits. Not the greatest pay, but you are working for the best hospital in the nation. And the medical benefits are outstanding, definitely worth it!
pay is good That's it
Appointment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLAugust 10, 2016
this facility is private so they do what they want how they want and its wrong how they treat people and their patience. they have more doctors leaving and not enough to cover their patients they have and we have to hear the back lash from the patients . it so unprofessional and unfair to both that have first hand of the patients.
Pros
pay per your experience is Great, medical benefits are good
Cons
no security, Hr is horrible when you reporting things, they are rude and nasty.
Great Work Environment
Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 8, 2016
Great work environment.
• Completed admissions and discharges, tracked patient transfers, ordered supplies, and released orders in EPIC and ADTR
• Assembled and took apart inpatient charts
• Created RN. LPN, and PCNA workflow sheet
• Inputted and assigned call lights for nurses through SoundCom system
• Distributed medications received from Pharmacy via tube system
• Requested doctor and respiratory therapy services for RNs
Work was slow as I was night shift, but it was easy to complete. Management was engaging and always available.
employees are wonderful but management needs help
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lorain, OHAugust 4, 2016
Things are not across the board with every employee, they have a lot of unfair things going on through the whole clinic.
Pros
good wages
Cons
no coverage, horrible point system
Good place to start your career
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, OHAugust 2, 2016
Productive workplace that values teamwork and supports education by providing financial assistance for obtaining higher degree. Knowledgeable staff, good work environment. Supportive co-workers.
Pros
Good benefits
Great place to work, always promoting learning.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Medina, OHAugust 2, 2016
A typical day at work is never typical, everything changes daily including the needs of the patient and staffing. Management promotes learning and growth. Coworkers are very helpful.
The best place I've ever worked in Cleveland Ohio.
Environmental Services Lead worker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 2, 2016
Cleveland Clinic are global leaders in health care the best part about working at Cleveland Clinic is watching how engaged everyone is with the patients and taking pride in being a caregiver.
Work Specifics
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 1, 2016
Challenging work with continuous opportunities to network and learn. Fast paced environment, excellent doctors and providers.
Great place to work!
Front-Line Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 26, 2016
Very large organization allowing you the opportunity to learn and grow. Great place to work, very progressive in its work quality and standards.
toxic work enviroment
equipment logistics tech (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 21, 2016
corporate focused culture that doesnt value good employees enough. they also discriminate against male employees and treat female employees like saints.
Pros
feel good about working in a hospital
Cons
terrible non confrontational management.
EVS Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 18, 2016
The only thing I liked about the job is the customers they are a joy to be around. I didn't really care to much about co-workers they were mean and they talk a lot behind your back it's time for a change. I just stayed busy an kept to myself.