Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Regional Operations - Community Referrals Manager (Current Employee), Independence, OHMay 19, 2015
Pros: Never a dull moment; tuition reimbursement; great benefits
Cons: Unpredicatable
There are so many aspects of this company that it is fascinating to learn about other departments and roles and meet new people. It is fun to see how others do things and learn best practices. Culture is great and engagement is highly encouraged. There are so many amazing teams throughout the organization. There are many learning opportunities and higher education and betterment is encouraged. It is a supportive environment where you get to know others and get to feel like family.
Great place to work and learn
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Elyria, OHMay 19, 2015
Pros: Pride to say I work for the Cleveland Clinic
My days at the Cleveland Clinic are very busy but rewarding. I have learned so much about patient care and pride in your job. My personal management team is always there to help me succeed. I would say the hardest part is the ever changing stages of healthcare and having to adapt constantly.
job life
Hospital Transfer Financial Counselor (Former Employee), Cleveland OHMay 17, 2015
This was a temporary which was useful when I was laid for about 6 months prior. Had the opportunity to work over time. Only problem you would switch job responsibilities with no reason given
Great
Medical assistant Externship (Former Employee), Weston, FLMay 14, 2015
greatest place to work, Great people and benefits. I was very happy working there. Everybody was super nice and great team work .
Cleveland clinic has a very good culture.
CT Supervisor (Current Employee), Weston, FLMay 13, 2015
A typical day at the Cleveland Clinic is a very busy one. Although is busy, it has a great staff friendly environment. Cleveland Clinic has a top class medical staff and being part of it made me feel important.
Good company to work for with great benefits
Certified Pharmacy Technician Bedside Delivery (Current Employee), Lakewood, OHMay 13, 2015
Working for the Cleveland Clinic is a very rewarding experience the nurses and physicians are some of the best in the world and the health care is great.
NIce place to work
Quality Review Nurse (Current Employee), Cleveland ,ohioMay 13, 2015
great place to work, world class estavlishment, It was a great palce to learn and grow, many peole spend entire carreer at this place
Easy to have a life
Intern, Property Department (Former Employee), Independence, OHMay 12, 2015
Working at CCF it is easy to have a life outside of work and be able to do the things you want besides work. People in general are very friendly
Great company to work for
Administrative Program Coordinator III (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 12, 2015
I have been able to advance my career and learn from great people. I have been able to build my skills throughout the years.
Fast paced environment with ability to learn a lot
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 10, 2015
Working in the heart transplant unit was a fast-paced and productive environment that allowed for the ability to develop a strong work ethic and ability to adapt to ever-changing situations.
The job was good but the way they ran it wasnt
sterile tech (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 8, 2015
Pros: Exercise
Cons: Management
The job was a job with a lot of walking but wasn't a problem and the people I worked with were always helpful but the only problem was management always kept you out of the loop... Whenever you would ask them a question they would just reply I'm not sure but ill look into and then never give a answer at a later in time
Clinical Sourcing Sr. Analyst (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 6, 2015
Great place to work. Fast paced, exciting and important and innovative procedures are being done there everyday. Grateful to have an opportunity to work there.
Very productive workplace with exercise facilities
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHMay 5, 2015
The best co-workers. A typical day includes many enounters with the public, which makes the job that much funner. Management is awesome!
Academic culture
Program Manager | Senior Development Engineer (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 5, 2015
Challenging environment with multiple opportunities for those willing to develop opportunities. Ability to work with many of the key thought leaders in the clinical industry.
State of the art institution
Nurse (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 5, 2015
Working for the Cleveland Clinic has been a positive experience. They are a state of the art institution that hold all of their health care providers to high standards as well as enforcing evidence based medicine. Because of this, employees are required to remain fresh and educated which can at times be a struggle, but it is for the greater good.
Services thoughout the clinic
Environment Service (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 1, 2015
Pros: The team that I work with.
Cons: Procedures of parking
A typical day at Cleveland is usually going to my floor picking up trash and this usually takes about two and a half hours and then usually I then get my cart and gather the cleaning items I need and get the list of rooms or offices that need to be cleaned or vacuumed this usually takes me about another two to three hours and then I take my break at eight thirty. I learned that cleaning is like a step by step process, The management is really great people that helps you out when they can .I love my co-workers they are fun and funny and easy to get along with, the hardest part of the job is inspection time and the most enjoyable part of the job is having lunch with some of my co-workers.
the cleveland clinic
Account Representative III (Former Employee), cleveland, ohioApril 30, 2015
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation is a wonderful hospital with every specialty you will ever need available to you all in one general location.
Corporate Paralegal (Former Employee), BeachwoodApril 29, 2015
The Cleveland Clinic gives you the opportunity to be a self starter and manage your own work load and progress. It is not a micro managed environment.
Fulfilling position.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Cleveland, OhioApril 28, 2015
Pros: An hour lunch break.
A typical day at work is challenging. You have to be good at multi-tasking and quick on your feet. I learned a lot about working with a sense of urgency and and how to prioritize work. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with people.
Long Hours with Great people
Clinical Technician (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 28, 2015
Pros: More Days off
Cons: Long Hours
Intense work environment with long hours, co workers were great to work with, management helped when they could, very supportive

1 2 3 4 5

About Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic, located in Cleveland, Ohio, is a not-for-profit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical – Read more

Cleveland Clinic Salaries

$12.00 per hour

Cleveland Clinic Photos

Main Campus Cleveland Clinic
Insurance Department Weekly Meeting
Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health by architect Frank Gehry (2)