Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic Employee Reviews

busy high volumed call center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), independence, ohAugust 28, 2015
Casual working enviornment. That focuses on both the numbers as well as how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Best out there
LPN-Surgical Telemetry/General Surgery (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 27, 2015
Pros: pays well, great staff, well structured
Cons: It takes forever to get somewhere because the campus is so big
I gained a ton of experience. Doctors, nurses, and PCTs are the best of the best. If I was able to move back to Cleveland I would go back in a heart beat.
love it
Agency Liaison - Customer Service/Collections (Current Employee), Independence, OHAugust 27, 2015
Pros: benefits, schedule
love working for cleveland clinic. it is political everywhere. you need to know someone to get promoted. love the benefits.
Engaged Climate
Department Work Leader (Current Employee), Cleveland ClinicAugust 27, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.
lovley place
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHAugust 26, 2015
Pros: work
Cons: short breaks
they are a good place to work but does not offer community employment opportunities because they hire internally it is hard to advance and even gain employment
Nice place to work
Radiology Technologist/ Orthopedics (Current Employee), Weston, FLAugust 25, 2015
Cleveland Clinic is very good at hiring new graduates. This facility is a teaching hospital so they give you a chance to get the experience you need to move on in your career.
Excellent place to work
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee), Weston, FLAugust 25, 2015
The management team is excellent
Really good environment
Great cafeteria
Excellent nurses
The best place to work by far
A big company with many opportunities.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Hospital PharmacyAugust 23, 2015
A fast paced environment with many duties that include making and delivering medication, trouble shooting problems that occur and maintaining professionalism as we put patients first. I have learned how to multi task, be compassionate and to handle a stressful work environment. The life lessons I have learned as well as the skills I have been taught are priceless. Management changes a lot so that can be tricky. My co-workers are some of the nicest people you could meet. Watching sick people is very hard but it makes you count your blessings. Knowing that I have helped patients get well is the best feeling and the most enjoyable part of the job.
A great place to work
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 22, 2015
A typical work day at was really busy however, very productive. I've learned how compassionate people are about working for such a great organization. Management understands the importance of coworkers and are considerate of the needs of the workforce. Coworkers are very helpful and go out of their way to make sure that things are always going smooth while working together as a team. Sometimes the hardest part of the job is learning the system so early on, and grasping onto the many different parts of the job. The most enjoyable part is learning the different personalities of the employees and patients.
Nice place to work staff very friendly
Unit secretary, assist staff and Visitors (Former Employee), weston FLAugust 17, 2015
Pros: location, beautiful building
Cons: none
I liked working at Cleveland Clinic Florida , The Dr.s and Rns were nice to work with the hours were great, they provided supplies, all in all good place to work.
great company
REIMBURSEMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 13, 2015
Cleveland Clinic is a great company to work for, they have many opportunites for growth. The have many incentive program centered around employee health and wellness
Cleveland Clinic = Patient's First
LPN (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 12, 2015
The Cleveland Clinic's mission statement is Patient's First and it is very true. Everyday, I see co-workers, doctors and administrative staff go above and beyond for our patients. It is truly does provide World Class Care to everyone!
The Clinic tries to get everybody to enhance their carriers with education and other tools.
Patient & Guest Service Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Meeting many people from all over the world and getting to help them.
Cons: Long time standing without a break.
I have a position that keeps me engaged with the patients and visitors on a daily bases. I enjoy meeting and helping people as they come in. I have had the opportunity to learn new skills such as medical terminology and computer systems at the clinic. My co workers are some of the hardest workers I have ever worked with. I couldn't ask for a better group to be a part of. The hardest part is having to stand for 8 hours. The most enjoyable part is meeting people from all over the world. Some of them because they come back year after year you get to know them and they feel like family when they are in town. They are what makes the job worth coming to everyday.
the day is long we start patient care at 06:45 and the first case starts at 07:30 that is report pick case and bring patients to the room and document
staff nurse in OR, and Interventional radiology (Current Employee), weston FloidaAugust 11, 2015
the people who work there are kind and hard working the patients are greatful for the care the they get. many people come and go including the doctors.
horriable
Environmental Service (Current Employee), Cleveland OhioAugust 11, 2015
They rules always change. They have no respect for how hard you they never give you your evaluation like they say it to many excuses
i am so ready for a new job....
Great enviroment, nice staff
Nuclear Medicine Student Technologist (Former Employee), Weston, FLAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Great place to work all around
Cons: Do not have any as of yet.
Cleveland Clinic Hospital is a teaching hospital that lends itself to helping future doctors and medical staff learn from their experienced staff. It is a great place to learn and develop the skills needed to advance in your individual career.
Excellent career opportunites
Registerd Nurse (Former Employee), Cleveland OhioAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Various advancement opportunities
Cons: Size of facility can feel impersonal
Great career experience for healthcare. Allows room for community involvement and job experience. Had room for advancement and participation in creating evidence based implementation care need for nursing. A very innovative organization that is supportive of all its employees.
Workplace Advancement
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 9, 2015
Pros: Extra Money and Notariety
Cons: A fair amount of extra time and work
Cleveland Clinic Professional Nurse Ladder gave the opportunity for extra monetary advancement for seasoned and multi talented nurses who completed a series of steps, volunteerism, and education that surpassed all others in your peer group
not a fun job
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 8, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: lots of work for little pay
they expect you to do alot of over time hardest part is making hundreds of IV's and no help the turnover rate was high two different people came in after i got hired and quit within the first week
Case Management
Case Manage RN (Current Employee), Independence, OhAugust 6, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: no distinction from when work ends, and home life begins
I manage up to 33 patients as a case load at a time. I ensure all orders have been received, and that the patients are receiving the highest level of care they deserve. On a daily basis I see multiple patients and care for them in various ways such as wound vacs, education, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes, as well as many other things. Perform OASIS admissions and discharges as well as resumptions and recertifications
Headquarters