Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic United States Employee Reviews

I love working with patients
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Main CampusApril 12, 2015
The basic duties of clinical medical assistants include:
•Taking Patient Vital Signs
•Taking Medical Histories
•Preparing Patients for Medical Tests and Examinations
•Assisting Physicians During Examinations
•Explaining Medical Procedures to Patients
•Sterilizing Medical Instruments
Great work culture!
Marketing Project Manager Contractor (Former Employee), Beachwood, OhioApril 12, 2015
The Cleveland Clinic marketing department is a wonderful environment that truly nurtured professionalism and growth. My manager mentored and guided opposed to micro-managing which allowed me to expand my marketing role in other areas.
Excellant Benefits
RN Clinical Outcomes Specialist (Current Employee), indepencenceApril 12, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: pto time
This company offers excellent benefits for employees and family members, such as 4013, discounts for retail stores and also tuition reimbursement.
World Class Care
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 11, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, comfortable work environment, opportunity for advancement
Cons: Short breaks
I currently work on an busy, post surgical, orthopedic, telemetry unit. I have worked for the Cleveland Clinic for almost 8 years now. It is a great organization to work for. We truly provide "world class care". We have a great team. Everyone works really well together. I have gained so much knowledge in my 8 years at the Clinic. The best part of my job is getting to know and take care of great patients. The hardest part of my job would be keeping up with the fast paced environment which I feel I do pretty well.
Most enjoyable part of my job
Director of Provider Engagement, CI Operations, QA (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 11, 2015
Pros: The opportunity to be part of an innovative program on the cutting edge of health care
I enjoy the physician engagement aspect of my role - Interpersonal interactions, helping medical practices re-tool work flows to improve patent care. Program development related to data collection and the development of quality metrics. I love technology and data and developing meaningful reporting to guide us in advancing our programmatic goals. Lastly, I enjoy mentoring younger members of our team and helping them reach their professional goal. Team work is a must for me.
friendly
Medical Technologist (Current Employee), Weston, FLApril 11, 2015
nice people, shorter days, payroll deduction for food, better pay. many ways to be involved with the community such as heart walk etc.
Productive, busy, learning environment
Coordinator III (Current Employee), Independence, OHApril 9, 2015
Pros: Great Healthcare
Cons: Salaries - Non Profit
The Cleveland Clinic has grown to over 42,000 employees. It is a great place to learn and obtain the experience needed to expand your career. Being non-profit the pay may not always be the most competetive, but your benefits outweigh that factor. It can be stressful as in any job, and things are constantly changing.

I enjoy working on projects where you can see a final product.

The hardest part of the job is the meetings and working with difficult schedules and the multiple changes and obtaining responses in a timely manner.

I have made many good friends over the years working here.
Family
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHApril 8, 2015
Pros: Set your own time
Cons: Drive over an hour
Working within Cleveland Clinic is like working with your family. The job is fun and I found that each day brings something new.
Clinic
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 7, 2015
Working for the Cleveland Clinic was fine, pay was good and benefits were average. It's a large company, with multiple locations, so that's nice.
Very productive
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 6, 2015
The Cleveland Clinic is a very productive place. The Clinic is a different kind of area when it comes to working with patients but the clinic is a great experience. The Clinic doesn't only teach you the basis. The Clinic teaches you a little extra to expand everyones experience with caring for all different kinds of ages and race.
Nice place to work
Patient Dining Associate (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 6, 2015
prepare and deliver meals to patients in a fast paced environment. The hardest part of my job is working in a department with short staff.
Enjoyable is putting a smile on the patients face.
Cleveland Clinic
PCNA (Former Employee), cleveland,ohioApril 5, 2015
Taking care of pt needs. Vital signs q4 for every pt. Blood glucose test mainly only 3 times a day. Rotating day and night was not easy for me at the time with my home life. They were not willing to meet my needs.
Productive and fun place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLApril 3, 2015
A typical day was coming in setting up your tubes, gauze, needles, alcohol swabs etc... We would call the patients in one by one and tend to theirs needs such as a blood draw, urine anything the doctor ordered. I learned that this is the job for me. I love meeting and helping the patients. Management was so helpful and the co-workers all got along and worked as a team. The hardest part was having to say good bye. I really miss the job. The most enjoyable was putting a smile on a sick persons face.
Secretary
Tele/IMCU Secretary (Former Employee), Weston, FLApril 2, 2015
• Perform general secretarial and clerical responsibilities
• Maintaining patient’s medical records, prepare charts, and enter data into the computer
• Input patient admission and transfer
• Have good understanding of medical terminology and well-knowledgeable of the EPIC system
• Responsible for answering telephone and providing great customer service experience
• Insure accurate processing of Physician orders, scheduling tests, and following through on obtaining results
good clincal site
Student (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 31, 2015
-I had a rotation at Cleveland clinic which involved hematology, coagulation, chemistry, microbiology, immunology, blood bank, and phlebotomy
-I got to see what I learned in class and apply it to how they actually run samples in the lab
-All the employees were very helpful and knowledgeable on every subject, making it fun to work
-Hardest part is trying to remember everything that was taught during school
-I enjoy everything about Cleveland clinic and hope they enjoyed my presence as well
Knowledgeable
International Patient Coordinator (Former Employee), Weston, FLMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Expert physician
Cons: They subspecialize
Cleveland Clinic is a beautiful state of the art facility with great doctors. CCF has the best in Technology and is a teaching facility. As a patient you will have the best of both worlds such as the opinion of a staff physician and the opinion of a student.
Kind employees who truly care
Research Student Intern (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 30, 2015
Each staff member at The Cleveland Clinic cares about each patient and each co-worker. They are willing to share their knowledge and teach you all they know.
very nice place to work lot fun
Chef/Cook II (Full-Time) (Former Employee), 2801 martin luther king dr.March 30, 2015
Pros: 28 years of good service
Cons: new company
very busy, good customer service, great boss co workers were ok feed the children, getting the special diet right, interacting with customer and cooking great food.
Patients first environment with World Class Patient Care
Financial Counselor (Current Employee), Cleveland OhioMarch 27, 2015
Pros: employee engagement, employee discounts, location
Cons: management communication skills
For the past six years I have worked at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation I'm pleased to work for one of the nations top hospital that has a reputation for innovative health care service. While at the Clinic training classes are offered to assist in career development. Education is a key tool in growth and development of an employee.
Awesome place to work
Data Center Computer Operator (Former Employee), Medina, OHMarch 25, 2015
Cleveland Clinic was a fantastic company to work for. They truly care about their employees and strive for greatness in everything they do. World class care is not just an advertisement tagline for them, it is what they truly expect to provide to each of their customers.

About Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic, located in Cleveland, Ohio, is a not-for-profit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical – Read more

Cleveland Clinic Salaries

$36,400 per year

Cleveland Clinic Photos

Main Campus Cleveland Clinic
Insurance Department Weekly Meeting
Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health by architect Frank Gehry (2)