Cleveland Clinic Employee Reviews

Found 1,189 reviews matching the search
Hard to be a Non medical employee
Patrolman - Road (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 6, 2017
With this being a Hospital it is driven to reward medical careers and hard to be a support staff. I found that things were much different than I thought they would be.
Not a great place to work.
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHApril 6, 2017
Horrible PTO and Points system through the Cleveland Clinic. Virtually no chance of moving up in the company without 10 years in your position. Management at several CC hospitals is so terribly, they spend more time having pizza parties than fixing problems.
Pros
Decent Pay, Good Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Great Place to Start a Career
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHApril 5, 2017
The Clinic was a great place for me to start my career. I was allowed to try things that were not directly in my skill set and given the chance to succeed and fail. I learned a lot, and enjoyed working with my co-workers. Management was in flux from time to time, but were always direct and supportive of employees.
Not a good place to be
Authorization Representative (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 5, 2017
Despite wonderful benefits as far as insurance, this company does not live up to the standards they preach on. "Patients First", they have more insurance claims go in denial because they can't keep enough employees for the lack of training their management has. I doubt that a manager from "H&M" can comprehend clinical information due to lack of education and medical terminology. Terrible working environment.
Patients always first
Patient Care Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 4, 2017
ok place to work, very busy all the time and some time that can work you a lot. The job needs better pay and more involved with there employers. Great place busy work
Co-workers make the workplace
Service Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHApril 3, 2017
No two days was the same. Some days the Service Desk would take over a thousand calls and some days we may only take a couple hundred calls. I troubleshoot computer issues so as my monitor will not turn on or my key board is not working to I got the blue screen of death. I helped the customers to trouble software issues and hardware issues. I helped patients to get into their Mychart account so they can view their medical record. Management was pleasant and helped out whenever needed. We had monthly meetings so that we would know what are metrics and stats was for the month. Then gave incentives to the top performers to make you strive to be your best. The hardest part of the job sometimes was trying to comprehend what the customer need and what you can do to help them solve their problems. I worked with a great team and we all worked together to get the job done.
Lovely place to work
Dietary Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OH 44195April 3, 2017
Cleveland clinic programs available for you to further advance for education is great. Fast paced environment but very organized. Staff is helpful and great.
I love it
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  ClevelandApril 3, 2017
It's an interesting place to work I love here I'm glad I got the job. It's fun at time and exciting. Pay is great I love the staff. Beware of cafe food it's expensive
Productivity
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 2, 2017
This company offers a lot of good benefits. They do however have high expectations and feel that productivity is the most important thing. They should start to offer rewards for meeting the standards to give employees something to work towards
Nationally rated Hospital in the United States
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 2, 2017
Cleveland clinic offers excellent benefits and is a terrific place to work. CCF is rated nationally and we receive patients from all over the world.
Great experience to work here.
Supervisor, Commercial AR (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 1, 2017
Was able to work with such a large medical center that is known world wide. To experience working with so many different providers and staff. There was advancement opportunities.
program manager
Program manager for post-acute rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHMarch 31, 2017
A great place to work! I have learned many things working at this facility . There are many great opportunities at Cleveland clinic for every level of work.
RN Float Nurse (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLMarch 31, 2017
I have had a good experience working at Cleveland clinic for almost three years now. The management is great and for the most part colleagues are very helpful and welcoming.
Workplace culture needs attention
Nurse Manager, Clinical Operations (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHMarch 31, 2017
There are systems and processes in place that may need updating in order to support the future success of the organization. Great benefits. Some wonderful staff members as well.
great place to work
Environmental Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHMarch 31, 2017
Nice place to work for anyone that likes people. Time management is very important because things in a hospital setting has to be done in a certain time frame. Overall I enjoyed my job.
Pros
free parking
Cons
very busy sometimes no break
Highly competitive and growth oriented Health Care Corporation
Technician (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 29, 2017
A typical includes meeting performance metrics and continually being challenged by the management to keep pace. The staff are motivated and competitive aa well fostering a culture to go beyond expectations. There is a marked degree of burnout among staff.
Pros
Proving to yourself you can meet performance standards
Cons
high risk of burnout and low compensation.
Serious place to work want to provide world class care
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Brecksville, OHMarch 28, 2017
Going from house to house or house to lab depending on the day I would see 5-6 patients providing a variety of care depending on there diagnosis. On call nights is the hardest part of the job. You are on call from 5pm to 8 am. Several reasons for going out would be a blocked foley, problems with and I.V., a dressing that fell of and no care giver to re-apply. Healing & education is a very rewarding part of the job. Being part of a rehab team that works solely for the patient and has great communication with one another. Management was changing frequently however patient satisfaction was a major focus.
Pros
Having the ability to provide care to a variety of individuals and constant changing caseload
Cons
The on call from 5pm to 8am and going out late at night
I was a temp
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 28, 2017
I worked as a temp in the office of patient experience. I was an administrative assistance and took some of the responsibilities of a women on maternity leave. I enjoyed my time at the clinic
CPE Progam at the Cleveland Clinic
Student Intern (Chaplain) (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 27, 2017
I am very pleased with this program, it is very informative, educational and fits the needs of accomplishing my desire to be a chaplain. The leadership is very on point with their training.
Great organization
Neuro Interventional Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLMarch 27, 2017
Great place to work at. I would highly recommend anyone interested in joining this great organization. Top notch management and they just don't hire anyone
benefits
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cleveland Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.