Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic Employer Reviews

not one ove the greatest places to work, as a veteran
Laboratory technician (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 8, 2015
 Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving , storing, testing and shipping products or materials.
 Examine products or materials to estimate quantities or weight and type of container required for storage or transport.
 Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecast to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
 Plane, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
 Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and operations, maintenance, and safety manuals
Enjoyable place to work
Onsite Technician (Verizon employee) (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I was a onsite Verizon Tech for CCF so I cannot comment about management, pay or benefits. However, Cleveland Clinic provided a valuable repository of technology and opportunity to use and grow my skills in computers and telecommunications.
have good experience
IT Analyst (BREC) (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 6, 2015
having great experience while working with collegues and had good attachment with management its hard to leave once enter into that company.
number one in Cardiac surgery for 19 years in the world,very proud to be part as a such great team
Clinical Technician (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: benefits
i learned how to placing the patient first , i developed and improved my intercommunication skills with patient from different countries,different continents,and different cultures. great feeling to see patients happy after having a cardiac surgery.
Verry well known place throught the world
Alarm Technician (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 1, 2015
The clinic has been around for a long time and very well known for their research especially when it comes to the heart, provides jobs for many people in the Cleveland area, and most of the people working there are very nice, most of my coworkers are good people
the most enjoyable part of my job is that I make sure the place is safe.
A Wonderful place to work
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Lorain, OHJanuary 1, 2015
I honestly LOVE working at the Cleveland Clinic. And I would love to stay there. The people I work with and the people I work for are 100% supportive and truly work with you in any and every way possible. I couldn't ask for a better employer. I would love to stay within the Clinic!
Serve our neighbors
Future Connection Internship (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 31, 2014
A typical work day were interesting. I learned to be happy with what I have because there are people out who wishes to be where i am. The people I worked with were caring. I really enjoyed ever moment of it. It was a great experience. It was not hard working as a volunteer at all.
Nice place to work
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 31, 2014
Pros: paid well
Cons: position ends feb 2015 due to cost repositioning
The Police Department was very professional. well trained in all aspects of Policing.
Very diverse and growing facility
Patient Transport (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 30, 2014
Pros: double holiday pays
Cons: hard changing shifts when it's convenient for your overall life
Great co-workers
Your day at work is never dull
The most enjoyable part of the job and taking care of patients and interacting with them.
fast paste and busy
Financial Counselor (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 29, 2014
Pros: left early 30 min
Cons: had to work through my lunch hour everyday
A typical day includes excellent internal and external customer service. Registering patients for emergency room visits, verifying insurance, taking co-pays, answering phones, completing patient transfers, in-house admits, scheduling appointments, stocking paper work, faxing, running reports. insurance referrals completing self pay applications, and other duties assigned.
Solid employer in NE Ohio
Senior Grants and Contracts Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland OhioDecember 28, 2014
Pros: great things happen there.
Cons: paying for on-site parking owned by your employer is ridiculous, very small cubicles in my department, the culture becomes a cult to some.
The Clinic is very large. It does a reasonable job of managing employees as a group but a poorer job of developing department leaders and managers. The pay and health care is pretty good but pay varied widely within my department due to different job descriptions/titles for people doing the same work.
Excellent place to work
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 21, 2014
Excellent place to work
Had a great work environment, good work ethics
Working onsite for CCF
Onsite Technician (Verizon employee) (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 20, 2014
CCF is a fast paced demanding working environment. Each day is a new challenge.
Good place to work,learn,and grow into what u want to be.
Floor Tech (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 20, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: no cons to me
Great place to work everyday co workers are good to work with enjoy lifting people up when it seems they may be down or having bad day because of seceral thing that may be going on. The managers are great also no complainta from me. Typical day would be emptying trash, dust moping floors, buffing floors. I've learned that a good attitude and good work ethic can take u long way.
Opportunities for Growth and Learning
Patient Experience Consultant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 18, 2014
Pros: health insurance benefits, wellness programs
The Cleveland Clinic is a large organization that offers a variety of benefits and opportunities that can allow a motivated individual to succeed.
Main Campus
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 17, 2014
Pros: diversity of people, medical/401 benefits, world renowned
Cons: parking, constant threat of layoff
Work is enjoyable and diversity of people is fantastic! However, the hospital continues to go through cost repositioning efforts and many administrative positions are being eliminated.
Stressful
Financial Counselor, PAS (Current Employee), Cleveland OhioDecember 14, 2014
This is a very stressful job with little positive feedback and very little consistency between upper management, middle management and staff.
Professional atmosphere
Case Manager (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 11, 2014
Pros: professional growth
Cons: the hospital is so large, it is easy to get lost until you are familiar with how to get around.
Very intense and productive workdays, a constant learning process daily. The people/employees are very friendly, competent and professional. I am new in this position so the transition/adjustment period is just beginning; the most enjoyable part of the job is the teaching/learning atmosphere.
strong team players
Registered Nurse - Critical Care Step-down (Current Employee), Lakewood, OHDecember 10, 2014
strong team players
great environment
compassionate staff
supportive management
very detail oriented
Administrative Secretary/Administrative Support (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 9, 2014
Pros: learning new things all the time
Cons: too many bosses not enough workers.
I started at 6:30am, and worked an 8 hr day, I handled and coded accounts and was responsible for all eastside hospitals. Management was very easy to work for. Co workers very nice and helpful when needed.
Hardest part of job, not enough time to get work done, not enough hours in the day.
making and having enjoyable experiences.

About Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic, located in Cleveland, Ohio, is a not-for-profit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical – Read more

Cleveland Clinic Photos