Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic United States Employee Reviews

Scientific Research Positions at Cleveland Clinic
Lead Research Technologist (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 14, 2015
Atmosphere is results driven, pressurized, and high-pace but access to cutting-edge technologies and equipment is undeniable. Many core facilites to aid the pace and knowledge base of projects. Competitive labs and departments but also high degree of collaboration with emphasis on translational projects that integrate clinical and basic science personnel and arenas in a streamlined fashion.
Great Place to Work!!!
Licensed practical nurse (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMarch 13, 2015
Pros: great management
Cons: very busy
A very busy place to work with great management and co-workers. The hardest part of the job is that things get busier during tourist season.
Effective and enjoyable
Patient Care Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 10, 2015
I enjoy working on my unit very much. The patient to nursing assistant ratio is appropriate and the working environment is good. My co-workers are always readily available and eager to help in any way they can. At times, we can have difficult patients that are not cooperative but having positive and amicable patients can brighten the work day tremendously.
hard work in a critically ill field
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee), Cleveland OHMarch 4, 2015
I have learned an incredible amount during my tenure. I am proud of the autonomous role which I have helped build for myself and my colleagues in our ICU. Having said that, the culture of my work setting has changed and my hours have progressively worsened. This makes it more challenging to maintain life work balance and is thus the reason I am choosing to change positions.
It's okay; good resume builder
Marketing (Current Employee), BeachwoodMarch 4, 2015
Pros: good on your resume
Cons: no flexibility
Our division (marketing): Hostile to working parents. No job flexibility. Not permitted to work from home. No opportunities for advancement.

But: It's a good resume builder - having this on your resume means you can get a better job later. Plus, it's a hospital, so at least you feel as though you're doing something worthwhile. But put your time in...and move on.
productive and busy
Patient Dining Associate (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 3, 2015
Pros: meal passes
Cons: short staff
productive and busy workplace
I learned that you might have people who have special request for ho w they get there food while at the hospital
management was okay
my coworkers work really hard like me
the hardest part of the job was hearing about someone passing away
i enjoy when the department gave a little party for everyone
I have learned so much
Inventory Control / Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 2, 2015
Stumbling into an office position after being on a machine shop floor was quite a culture shock. I didn't have any medical background and was going to school for computer drafting; I had no idea I was going to be working with some of the most talented surgeons and engineers in their fields.
One of the most exciting things about my job is when an engineer comes to me, hands me a part and says, "I need to test this part. It needs to do 'this', by holding 'those', and it needs to fit into 'that'." I love creating things that no one has ever seen before or didn't know if it could be done. I don't believe in the word impossible.
The hardest place I have ever worked
EHP Wellness (Current Employee), Solon, OHMarch 1, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: bad management
They have great benefits but advancement is given by who you know and not your skills.I loved my job but had the worst managers. They will belittle you and yell at you.
Triage Pharmacy Technician II (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: job security.
Cons: you have a lot of different personalities to encounter.
Cleveland Clinic is a great place to work and live. A typical day at work was looking at friendly faces and helping patients.
Great Hospital
Nurse Clinician (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 27, 2015
I worked in the CVOR. I learned all there is to learn about cardiac surgery from a nursing standpoint. Management was fair and supportive. I worked on and with a great team. The hardest part of the job was the long days. I enjoyed being part of a great cardiac surgery team and doing interesting cardiac cases.
Not enjoyable.
Medical Lab Technician (Current Employee), Cleveland OhioFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: job security
Very busy, and horrible schedule. Employees are good people but the institution seems very untrustworthy. Not a family friendly work place.
productive workplace
Patient Care Nursing Assistant (PCNA) (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 25, 2015
I love Cleveland clinic, this is a great company to work for. I get to help patients everyday, and watch them grow and get stronger as well as healthier.
Great co workers in Medina make it pleasant to go to work every day
Med Sec II/ Regional Neurology and Respiratory (Current Employee), Medina, OHFebruary 23, 2015
Working at the Cleveland Clinic in Medina with a terrific bunch of people has made my job more enjoyable. MOB is the best.
Productive fun work place
Environmental Services Worker (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: excellent health benefits
Cons: short lunch breaks
I really enjoyed working for Cleveland Clinic. The most enjoyable part of working at Cleveland Clinic is taking excellent care of patients on a daily basics. I've learned working at Cleveland Clinic is that team work is important to providing patient care.
ER
Patient Access Financial Counselor (Former Employee), Euclid, OHFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: loved the patients.
Appreciated the opportunity. Management needs more training on dealing with employee's. And how to handle situations that come along in the department. And really live by the meaning World Class Care for all including patients and members of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Outgoing People.
Environmental Services Area Cleaner (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 19, 2015
Awesome place to work very wonderful people. Enjoyed waking up everday to walk into the Cleveland Clinic and do my job. Cared for the patients and made sure their environment was clean and sanitixed.
Working for the Cleveland Clinic was very rewarding.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good management and good people to work with at all levels of profesion.
I worked for the Cleveland Clinic for 12 years. I liked being a part of their family. Working for them helped to meet my needs and the needs of my family. I was also able to pursue medical assisting and massage school as part of their benefit program. In a company this large, there are many opportunities.
Very caring and compassionate hospital
Patient Service Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 18, 2015
Productive and, Satisfying faulity. Learned how to be more patient with self in order to be More helpful to patients.. The hardest part of the job was pushing the beds from building to building with patients, the most enjoyable part ot the job was being able to put a smile on a patient or patient's family member's face
n/a
Senior Transplant Program Assistant (Current Employee), ohioFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: perks for losing weight and staying healthy
Cons: n/a
Great organization to work and full of opportunity. Have worked their for over 12 years and have gained a lot knowledge and skills along with furthering my education.
N/a
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 15, 2015
There is a good work life balance. You can advance if you are willing to put in the work. The benefits are wonderful. It is a great place to work

About Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic, located in Cleveland, Ohio, is a not-for-profit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical – Read more

Cleveland Clinic Salaries

$36,400 per year

Cleveland Clinic Photos

Main Campus Cleveland Clinic
Insurance Department Weekly Meeting
Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health by architect Frank Gehry (2)