CLEVELAND HOUSING NETWORK

CLEVELAND HOUSING NETWORK United States Employee Reviews

Productive, and enjoyable work environment
Intake Specialist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 30, 2015
Client-oriented workplace, processed files in preparation for one-on-one mortgage assistance counseling, team effort employed leading to rewarding experience and client satisfaction
Cool and Productive workplace1
Maintenance (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 17, 2014
At this job we was required to walk door to door to supply customers with energy efficent supplies.
Everybody was nice
Intern/Computer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 3, 2012
I very happy with my internship there...the people was nice and happy
Great job for advancement with casual atmosphere
Receptionist /Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 23, 2012
Pros: casual dress code, family friendly, room for advancement
Cons: office gossip
I started at Cleveland Housing Network as the front desk receptionist. I truly enjoyed my position. I was responsible for a 10-12 line switchboard. Which most of the time was very hectic. I was also responsible for scheduling conferences, tracking incoming and outgoing parcels. For me the best part of the job was the interaction with the public. I loved being able to help with whatever issue(s) that they may have had. At the same time, it was also very emotionally draining to hear all of the difficult things that the clients dealt with on a daily basis.

I was able to advance pretty quickly, within eight months I was promoted to Administrative Assistant. At first I was very happy with my position. I had more responsibilities. I was able to gain more experience, but my desk was in the back of office, I was seperated by my cubicle walls and my contact with the public had dropped to almost none at all. This is when I found out that I really work better with people in a team setting.