Cleveland Regional Medical Center

Cleveland Regional Medical Center Employer Reviews

Hospital
ER Clerk (Former Employee), Cleveland TexasApril 25, 2014
working for this company was pleasant to an extent. I enjoyed helping the patients and my team members. The short time being employed there the company was sold 3 times and our paychecks were held due to no funds.
I was very statisfied with my employment
Medical Staff Coordinator (Former Employee), Cleveland, TX.March 13, 2014
Pros: the commute
Cons: long hours
I enjoyed the very busy environment and learned a lot from my peers.
I had a great relationship with the medical staff and my co-workers.
I'm a problem solver and a self motivated person so when I saw an opportunity to help I was there.
Wonderful staff, bad management
Cash Receivables Analyst (Former Employee), Cleveland, TXFebruary 19, 2014
I enjoy a fast paced position that challenges me everyday and the opportunity to work with such wonderful people.
Worked in a variety of settings - Outpatient, Acute Care Hospital, and Nursing Home Settings
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Shelby, NCFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: gained knowledge re: using different techniques and modalities with different clientel
Cons: n/a
I provided occupational therapy to a variety of patients of all ages in many different settings such as outpatient, acute care hospitals and nursing homes.
It was very productive and fast-paced.
Nutrition Service Associate (Former Employee), Shelby, NCJanuary 28, 2014
The job was good because I was constantly moving and I was helping others. I also got to show off my great interpersonal skills by helping customers.
I Love working in the Health field and love to help others.
Housekeeping/night manager (Former Employee), Cleveland, TXJanuary 27, 2014
I believe a typical day at work is being prepared for your work day and of course knowing that every day is a new day. so having your attitude right is very important! I believe that my co workers are my team mates and if we work together the day will go smooth. I find the hardest part of the job in my line of work as a phlebotomist is the long hours – more... that we sometimes have to do but I also find it very challenging and rewarding to help the patient by drawing the blood needed for the test that need to be ran and helping the patients continue to get better. – less
Love it there
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN I (Former Employee), Shelby, NCSeptember 20, 2013
CRMC is one big happy family and I loved it there. I started in the cafeteria and worked my way up to the pharmacy. Sometimes I wish that I would have stayed there.
Is improving from what I hear
Various Duties (Former Employee), Cleveland, TXAugust 29, 2013
Pros: work with wonderful people
Cons: all the chaos and drama over the last two years
CRMC has been sold twice in the last two years and still needs floatation devices to keep it's head above water.
I pray daily that CRMC succeeds and remains a viable contributor for the community.
CRMC is in financial constrints at this time.
CHIEF QUALITY OFFICER (Former Employee), Cleveland, TXJuly 19, 2013
Would not suggest applying for positon there at this time. Management poor and inexperienced for running a successful acute care hospital. New owners are more geered to emergent centers and outpatient surgical centers.
A satisfying place to work with a fun staff.
Unit Secretary-Night/Weekend (Former Employee), Shelby, NCJune 3, 2013
Pros: generous breaks and compassionate management, excellent benefits, vacations, and opportunities.
Cons: inability to do more.
A typical night consisted of typing physician's orders, faxing medical records, breaking down charts, taking food to late arriving patients, organ requesting as needed, and taking time to visit patients to bring magazines, cards, flowers if staff was unable. I enjoyed the staff at the hospital and filled in for the day shift on more than one occasion. – more... The hardest part of the job was not being able to do more. The most enjoyable part of my job was making a difference in a patient's life. – less
Rural hospital
❸ Director of Surgical Services/ Labor & Delivery (Former Employee), Cleveland, TXApril 24, 2013
Pros: staff and patients
Cons: facility needed many repairs and committment from corp.
Worked as a staff nurse during the day and then Director in the evenings. I learned to make sure their are more full time staff and less contract. I stablizied the work force and managed two departments so it was a very busy time. Multi-tasking was what I took away from this position. Management changed often in this facility and their was little committment – more... to the facility because of this by them. The staff were dedicated to their facility and had worked their most of their careers. Hardest part was being spread so thin and working hard to do the best job I could. The patients were very appreciative of all their care and very down to earth as were the staff – less
God shines everywhere
1st SCRUB TECH (Former Employee), Cleveland, TXApril 11, 2013
Do your job very well, and go home to your family, if you are to work there do exactly that.
good experiance in all hospital needs
maintenance for hospital or building (Former Employee), Cleveland, TXFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: experiance in hospital maintenance
Cons: advancement
taking care of hospt needs great co-wrkers and employees learned hospital pms work orders and all around maintenance of all kinds working with nurses and doctors is very educational and enjoyable i was employee of year 2011 hardist part of job is building and painting of new const.
Great place to work. This a caring facility.
Director of Materials Management (Current Employee), Cleveland, TXFebruary 21, 2013
My typical day at work consists of negotiations with vendors for service contracts, contract pricing, lease agreements etc. My goals are to create a support for all our departments that will insure patient safety and satisfaction. In my department, we all are transparent and rely on the processes. We are like family and look out for one another. Process – more... Improvement is one of my strong points. I believe that a company should purchase assets that will produce revenue. After that, all other expenditures fall into place. – less
Great place to work, Coworkers were wonderful to work with and are like family.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Shelby, NCFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: nice people, good food, convenient parking
The staff, including doctors are encouraged to be positive and pleasant with not only the patients but coworkers as well. Staff work as a team to make things run smoothly. They have wonderful cafateria food and convenient parking. It is a beautiful updated facility.
Enjoyable work environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Shelby, NCJanuary 8, 2013
I enjoyed working in this environment because to go home at the end of the day and know that you have helped someone that day is beyond words. I enjoyed being able to assist people in any way possible. Also the "team environment" fit me to a T.
Competitive work environment
Environmental Services Technician (Current Employee), Cleveland, TXJune 8, 2012
Pros: competitive pay, and benefits.
Cons: short breaks and lunch, does not provide water or drinks
A typical day is spent when the patient leaves the emergency room, I remove all linen, trash, and straighten any needed supplies and furniture in order to make ready for the next patient. I am responsible for the overall cleanliness and sanitation for the entire hospital.
Excellent experience as a PRN employee
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Shelby, NCMay 23, 2012
Pros: well laid out hospital, lots of opportunities for rrts
Cons: for me it was the drive to the hospital
Management was very flexible with scheduling, great co-workers
They did not have a manager
Admitting Clerk (Former Employee), Cleveland, TXMay 7, 2012
They did not have a manager. They did not train properly. It was just not a good place for me to work.