Cleveland

Cleveland Employer Reviews

Wonderful place to work
Senior Independence, OPRS (Current Employee), Akron, OHMarch 11, 2015
Pros: support from management, childcare available, education advancement support, great benefits
Cons: not a lot of room for advancement at this point
I have been with the organization for 9 years with a couple different roles. Wonderful people, great challenges, great support.
Superior ancillary benefits insurance carrier, Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company
Account Manager / Service Representative / Sales (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 5, 2015
In this position and with this company, I was introduced to the group benefits world.

The company training was of great value, and everyone in the office worked well as a team!
Life Long Community Cmmitement
Auxiliary Police (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 31, 2014
Pros: being considerate
Cons: willingness
This includes phone pledge , Answering phone,
providing , programming information .
Fun Job security place
Business Office Supervisor (Former Employee), Friona, TXFebruary 5, 2014
Enjoyed helping staff and patients. Working with medical staff was challenging and fun.
exciting place to work
driver (Current Employee), Shaker Heights, OHDecember 29, 2013
Pros: very flexible with your schedule
Cons: price of healcare
Family owned business with strong core values,
co-workers are friendly and helpful there is no hard part of job to me
the most enjoyable part of job is doing what I like doing
Productive, self-care, annual vacations and off days.
Part time Chaplain (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 17, 2013
Pros: we use to have free launch, and ice cream once in a while
Cons: we have short breaks, insurance coverage, free accommodation and feeding.
There was a day we had six patients brought to the hospital because of fatal accident they had. Every worker, both the doctors and nurses and other caregiver were busy to save lives of these patients. The management in their wisdom asked the help of other doctors and chaplains to help out at this emergency.
I was among those who were called to help. It was interesting to see the co-operation of other workers in this situation of trauma.
I learned that day that everyone needs help in difficult moments like this and it needs extra sacrifice in a difficult moment like this in order to save life.
The hardest part of the job is to be available any moment the worker is needed even at midnight.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help those in need and in difficulty. The other aspect of the enjoyment is that we can have self-care during break time, during vacations and off days.
Good company to work for, specially for engineering and Science
Finance (Current Employee), Wickliffe, OhioNovember 12, 2013
Pros: great benefits and compensation
Cons: poor management and poor company culture
Good company to work for, great compensation, great for engineering and science majors, accounting and finance is goo, as long if you had work there for over 10 years, and also came from a recruiting effort at colleges program. Poor management in areas other than engineering and science. "Old School" management behavior. The company culture is more gear towards keeping your comments to yourself and let managers talk to you the way they want to and don't say anything because it will have negative consequences in your career. Not much diversity.
Great job for me.
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Concord, NHSeptember 5, 2013
This was my first legal job. I learned all the basics of law at this firm, and worked my way up.
enjoyed being able to build and create new designs
Owner operator (Current Employee), cleveland ohioAugust 26, 2013
Pros: learn so many technigues
Cons: construction market has declined
didnt care much about how cut throat the industry is. Build beautiful multi million dollar buildings. Enjoyed the hands on experience and learning from different trades.
Family oriented culture
Dir. International Strategy & Business Development (Former Employee), ClevelandJuly 15, 2013
When I was in the Cleveland, office, we had a real corporate center, with the vast majority of teammembers in one location. Teamwork and collaboration were the norm and there was real sense of purpose and community. That did change after the HQ was moved to Philadelphia.
Professional and friendly place
Go Live Support Consultant (Former Employee), ClevelandMarch 1, 2013
Very fast paced
I learned how to deal with people of different cultures
Good Employer
Customer service (Former Employee), Indepence, ohioNovember 15, 2012
They allowed you to make your own hours for the most part. Best part of the job was interacting with clients.
Very rewarding and fulfilling place to work with people within the community who practices giving back
Retired and Senior's Volunteer Program (RSVP) (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: enjoyed the spirit and selflessness of willing volunteers in various areas of our community.
Having been involved with a non profit organization that connects volunteers with other organizations and companies that benefit tremendously from many volunteer hours was so special to me because at that time, I didn't know there was anything like this. It's a wonderful feeling to do something that benefit others. The staff was very loving and caring towards each other and the volunteers.
Field Marketing-HTC
Field Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Northeast OhioJuly 11, 2012
Pros: training, great people, work from home
Cons: compensation, advancement opportunities aren't there
Responsible for managing HTC's presence at carrier locations within the Cleveland and Pittsburgh area. Focus on cultivating positive relationships with store associates and management to maintain front-of-mind brand awareness and loyalty resulting in increased market share through formal trainings and events within various wireless carriers. Training of in-store sales associates and managers on the features and benefits of HTC products.
Very good company with limited growth potential>
Plant Superintendent (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioJuly 4, 2012
Pros: started in the business with this company and enjoyed the people i worked with.
Cons: no room for advancement.
Enjoyed working with the Beverage Management Group. Found advancement was very contained within the ranks and job growth was very slim. Moved on to a company that offered what I was looking for in a company.
Great DM
Human Resource Manager/Office Manager (Current Employee), Macedonia OhioMay 4, 2012
Pros: amazing benefits
Typical Day... Recruiting Calls, Emails, Interviews and Social Media

Amazing Management and my co-workers are awesome. The hardest part of my job as the Agency Development Manager is finding qualified candidates. People~ are the most enjoyable part of my job :)