Cleveland Employee Reviews

The owner
Office Manger, Tc's Bill Payment center (Former Employee) –  Cleveland txOctober 30, 2017
The beat thing is weekends off. There was no time off pay , long hours. Thee owner was very hard to work for. The business was always ran short handed . The rules and guidelines changed daily.
Pros
Off on weekend
Cons
owner is very hard to work for
They we're good to work for
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee) –  Yellville, AROctober 9, 2017
I would work for them again in a different practice. They are a very good company to work for. They need to look more into the hours of a practice though.
Pros
Hour lunch
very nice
Asst Store Manager, Kmart (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 9, 2017
very nice place to work the pay was good as well as the hours
get team really loved it its a company that really loves its worker and really take care of us
closed
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 8, 2017
Moving to Canada only a small handful of techs & sales entry remain for the next couple years. They are closing all future hiring and moving north...................................................
fun exerpience working inside the shopping Mall
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHOctober 2, 2017
This job I liked the most because, I was working inside a shopping mall. I had responsibilities such as cleaning table, mop up spills inside the food court and cleaning all restrooms .
Pros
working inside a shoppoing mall
Cons
when the mall gets very busy
Great city for young professionals
Company Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland Play HouseSeptember 19, 2017
Cleveland is an up and coming city with a ton of opportunity for any young professional. Despite an outdated reputation, downtown is truly a great place to be for any determined professional looking to progress in their careers
busy and fun
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 26, 2017
a typical day is very busy with admissions and discharges. I've learned to never crack under pressure, to remain professional at all times , and to treat people with respect. The hardest part about the job is dealing with grieving family members. The most enjoyable part about my job is the co-worker, during difficult times we always come together and make a negative a positive
Pros
employee discounts
Cons
sometimes NO breaks
Excellent
Security (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHAugust 25, 2017
I was able to work for Cleveland Clinic Akron General to pay my way through college. I worked under fantastic management who mentored me throughout my career.
Company Out Of Business
Receptionist / Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILAugust 14, 2017
Cleveland LLC is now out of business but working there was enjoyable. Caring and knowledgable staff and competative compensation but sadly no benefits.
Pros
Competitive Pay
Cons
Out of business
Great School District
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cleveland Intermediate SchoolApril 10, 2017
Teacher pay in Cleveland is in line with state minimums. My principal is an amazing man and truly cares about the students and teachers alike. I teach special education. I have way too many kids on my caseload and we need more teachers. Very stressful.
Pros
Great principal
Cons
Too many students per teacher
Great career, pay and benefits
Contract Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 6, 2016
A typical day involved addressing any number of contract issues which might come up. I learned to research and pay attention to details. It was a government office, so management was hit or miss. The hardest part of the job was working in a government office environment. The best part of the job was the time off.
Great work environment
Scale Operator (Former Employee) –  Zion, ILApril 1, 2016
I loved working here and interacting with the customers and employees every day! I also was able to come in on Saturdays if I needed extra hours.
No Job Security
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 28, 2015
NGIC has an extremely high turnover rate and the training is sub-par at best. They don't prepare you for anything that you will actually encounter on the floor and get frustrated with you when you ask for help.
being Enthusiastic, Creative and Costumer-Centered.
Freelance Photographer (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, OHSeptember 13, 2015
A Typical day at work would be like meeting and talking to clients and figuring out what exactly they want.
Set up the location.
Set up the light settings.
working on pre-production.
Shooting photos or capturing videos.
working on project in post-production.
Fun place to work. Enjoy the costomers
Food Server (Current Employee) –  2201 W. ClevelandAugust 18, 2015
I open the restaurant. Set everything up for the day, love the people I work with, good team work, every one helps each out other when needed. Management is great. They help us out when we are slammed. they expedite the food ,get drinks for us when we are busy at other tables. The hardest part of the job is running out of something and having to explain to the customer that we are out of what they ordered. Most people are really understanding. The one thing I've learned through my experience is treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect. Greet with a smile, listen to them , make their dining experience enjoyable. I guarantee they will be back to eat at your restaurant again.
Pros
Good money, meeting differant people
Cons
No healthcare, short hours
A very safety conscious company to work for.
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 2, 2015
Assist with concrete foundations for the construction of buildings. I would build frame and position rebar for the pouring of cement.
landscaping
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  cleveland ohioMarch 23, 2015
great outdoors type of job that gives me free time to enjoy the outdoors. customers are great and respectful and has no problem asisting in any job needed
Wonderful place to work
Senior Independence, OPRS (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHMarch 11, 2015
I have been with the organization for 9 years with a couple different roles. Wonderful people, great challenges, great support.
Pros
Support from management, childcare available, education advancement support, great benefits
Cons
Not a lot of room for advancement at this point
Superior ancillary benefits insurance carrier, Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company
Account Manager / Service Representative / Sales (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 5, 2015
In this position and with this company, I was introduced to the group benefits world.

The company training was of great value, and everyone in the office worked well as a team!
Life Long Community Cmmitement
Auxiliary Police (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 31, 2014
This includes phone pledge , Answering phone,
providing , programming information .
Pros
Being Considerate
Cons
Willingness