We are a multi-award winning, full-service advertising/graphic design firm and publisher of a nationally circulated, monthly business-to-business magazine supporting the North American indoor suntanning industry. We also develop monthly newsletters for local senior centers and marketing/advertising campaigns for U.S. and international corporations.
Full-Time In-House Web Designer
Candidate should be fully versed in web design and have a vision for creativity to launch a fully interactive website intended to deliver information on a consistent basis with the assistance of a graphic design team. Duties will also include maintenance and development of in-house websites. In addition to web design, candidate will occasionally design/typeset editorial content, newsletters, logos and be assigned other creative project.
Knowledge of Mac OSX, the Adobe Creative Suite 5.5, and Wordpress is mandatory. Experience in promoting companies through Social Media is a plus. We'd love to add a new team member with web design/development experience and a solid portfolio of work samples to show off.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Web Design, Graphic Design or related field preferred)
- At least 2 years of professional Web Design experience
- A Wordpress Expert
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Please respond with resume, portfolio and salary requirements.