We are a growing Ecommerce company that is looking for an Internet Marketing Manager to take our websites to the next level! This position will encompass all marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, Email, Social Media, and Affiliate Marketing. Your main responsibility will be to create plans and budgets for each area of internet marketing, and ensure they are executed. A strong candidate would have a strong background in SEO, and knowledge of the other areas. You will be expected to build a team of outsourced individuals (from inside and outside of the US), and internal employees.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- SEO: Create overall optimization strategy, on site optimization, link building, image search optimization, video search optimization, content development, keyword research, and user behavior
- Pay Per Click: Campaign creation and management, keyword research, creating ad copy, managing ad quality, and creating and maintain budgets
- Email Marketing: Campaign creation and management
- Social Media Marketing: Managing social media accounts, social media submission, social bookmarking, forums, blogs, and community answering
- Affiliate / Referral Marketing: Recruiting affiliates, affiliate retention, managing affiliate marketing network
- Leadership: Managing and following up on outsourced individuals and internal employees
- Analyze and report click rates, conversion, ad expenses, and overall campaign performance to make data driven decisions and improve ad effectiveness and maximize ROI
- Managing comparison shopping engine accounts
- Ability to compile performance data and competitive intelligence reporting
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of SEO & SEO Tools
- Previous Internet Marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of PPC: Google, Yahoo & Bing
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of the following helpful, but not required: photo editing software, design software including Adobe CS5 Suite
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, MS Office, and non-traditional digital communication like social media, blogs, podcasts and others
Compensation and work environment
This is a full time salary position. As part of our short term plan, we expect to create a Director of Marketing position within 3 years, which would likely be an executive position, and third in line behind the CEO and COO. This position would be in charge of all marketing for the company, including websites and marketplaces and will have many direct reports. The person who is hired as the Internet Marketing Manager will likely be strongly considered for this position when it is created. As we are a small, growing business, at the beginning your overall budgets will be small, which will cause you to work more hours. This is a chance for you to start with a small growing company and prosper as we grow. This is a terrific position for a self-proclaimed “workaholic”.
Benefits currently included are paid time off, employee discount, casual work environment, and lots of fun on the job!
About the company:
Click Ship Commerce is a small, growing e-commerce company. We offer a relaxed casual atmosphere, flexible scheduling, and employee discounts. We have grown nearly 600% over the past three years, and will likely be on the INC 5000 list as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US in 2013. As we grow, we will need talented people that will eventually become executive level leaders in our company. Will you be one of them?
Please reply to this posting with your resume and cover letter for this position.
Indeed - 13 months ago