This position is primarily responsible for marketing and sales coordination plus office and staff supervision.
35 hours weekly
Responsibilities Include: Sales/marketing, proposal/contract writing, project coordination, customer service and administrative support.
Daily tasks include:
- General office duties such as directing inbound calls, greeting clients and visitors, scheduling meetings, maintain office supplies
- Responding to client inquiries regarding company services
- Monitoring and managing sales leads
- Developing and preparing customer quotes and proposals
- Managing projects to ensure they are on time, includes coordinating with clients
- Participating in meetings and product launches
- Publishing blog posts and social networking websites
- Assist with other marketing activities
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and competencies: excellent coordination and organizational skills; strong attention to detail, first-rate interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrate strong writing and grammar skills; discretion in handling all client interactions; good leadership skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment and cross-functional team setting; good business acumen and decision-making skills; self-motivated; asks questions; and a willingness to learn.
Experience with Microsoft Office.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other related field with over 2 years of related experience. Or Associates degree in related field with 4 or more years of related experience. This position reports to our company president and supervises part-time staff.
Full time employees are eligible for:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision
- Several paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Annual bonus potential and regular perks
Bring your talents and come be a part of our award-winning creative agency. Our primary objective is to help our clients reach a larger audience by promoting their products and services electronically and in print. We accomplish this using multiple marketing channels with an emphasis on user-friendly, visually-stimulating graphic designs and websites that are optimized for great search engine results.