Client Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Collections
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 16, 2017
We would make calls to people who were over due on past bills. I'd set up payment plans to get their debt paid off in a timely manner. Everyday was different cause we were making 100s a calls per day. Work place environment was pretty upbeat with co workers willing to help if they could.
Client Services Incorportated
Call Center Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOAugust 13, 2017
I did not like working at Client Services. The only reason i stayed there as long as i did was because of the manager i had. She was amazing and she really cared about what went on with her team. Other than that they basically only tell you how bad your doing and tell you what you need to do to improve. If you dont collect as much as they think you should you will be fired.
productive work place
Collector/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOAugust 9, 2017
Client Services seemed to always find a way for a collector to not get their bonus check for whatever reason? Poor management and no team work seemed to ever happen.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
poor management system
you determine you pay
Collector (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, MOJuly 29, 2017
Luckily, I worked in the best department. My managers were great. This is a collection call center where you are on a dialer that continuously calls customers. You have a base pay but get bonus through your collections.
collector (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJuly 25, 2017
I began working for Client Services in 2013, this company is great. The environment is fast-paced but, they provide you with exceptional knowledge of the debt collection process. I would recommend and also work for them again.
tough but worth it
Collector (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJuly 25, 2017
its a tough job with the ever changing financial environment but they have excellent management,driven work environment, and an excellent compensation package.
Highly competitive stressful hostel
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJuly 21, 2017
If you can handle a highly competitive stressful work environment but the company manages to turn into a hostile work environment go for it chicken but only if you can handle a hostile work environment
Pros
Good money
Cons
Competitive
Highly productive company with a positive management team
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXJuly 13, 2017
We did 3rd party collections mainly for banks and retail services. some traffic tickets and other things as needed.
Though daily group meetings management taught us how to be the best collectors so we were able to make bigger commissions. We were taught this is a PAID FOR PERFORMANCE industry.
I was always on the top by far til we when to the predictive dialer.Life was never the same on the predictive dialer but I learned to accept it because it saved the company a lot of time and money.
Talking to people who never had any intention to repay their debt and covering up for children and family members instead of teaching them to be accountable was the most difficult part of this position.
I really enjoyed working with people to help resolve their financial obligations. I was complimented by the debtors and management for my ability to listen and communicate well in a professional matter.
Pros
Helping people resolve their debt
Cons
Seeing parents unwilling to teach their adult children to be accountable for their actions
Enjoyed the everyday unexpected ways of helping others.
Anka Behaviral Program (Former Employee) –  San Pablo, CAJuly 9, 2017
This was when homeless individuals were helped with different persnal needs. It ranged in showers, food service, washing clothes, and using the phone. Sometimes small talk of encouragement was also helpful. Daily filled, arranged client packages and schedules. With closing shift you are needed to clean and get the buliding ready for the next day.
Pros
Helping the homeless
Cons
when clients came in to drunk or spun out
Good as a filler job but other than that stay away.....
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJune 6, 2017
The pay is decent but the stress and incompentent managers and the strictness of the client (Chase) were unbearable. I got wrote up for not given the chance by the consumers to verify address and phone #s. It's joke.
Pros
decent pay, flexible schedule
Cons
stressful environment, high pressure, incompentent managers
Flexible work schedule
Collector (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJune 4, 2017
This job is flexible with its work schedule. The job can be tedious at times but it is not a bad job. It just doesn't pay enough. Bonuses are available but not the amount that was implied when I was hired. Overall, not a bad place to work but it just doesn't pay enough.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Doesn't pay enough
Productive, face paced yet not a good company to work for
Customer Service Collections (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 31, 2017
Not a very great environment because there is not much room for growth or advancement within the company. Extremely strict and does not work well with outside life. The pay was not bad, and the opportunity for bonuses are available however the goal is pretty unattainable.
Pros
make your own schedule (within guidelines)
Cons
bonuses are practically unattainable, very strict
pay
Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 29, 2017
the company is great to work for. not much workloads. stingy with raises and bonuses. they don't pay based off your education and experience, only what they feel you should make in your position. sometimes the freedom within the company is their downfall because they give power to the wrong individuals. great cheap health benefits, FSA, HSA, the whole 9. all around good company but it should just used as a stepping stone towards working in a better position with another company. most managers don't make more than regular employees.
Pros
benefits, flexibility, paid time off
Cons
pay
Not the best, but not the worst
Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 21, 2017
I have been working for Client Services for the past 4.5 years. During my time there I have been in a few different departments so I have seen all different sides of the business. Something I really like is how much others are willing to help. The agents working there are some really good people and I feel like they should be treated a little better by some of the managers there. One suggestion is to focus more on making managers happy. If you start with making the managers happy, they will be more than excited to work everyday and will put off to their agents that they are genuinely happy with where they work. This will create a different culture and I think retention may be a little better
Pros
Luncheons/casual wear/friendly people
Cons
Low pay/poor benefits/communication between departments
Great place to work if you can handle the stress.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 20, 2017
This is an extremely fast paced and competitive environment where you will be compensated well, if you have the nerves. They have great company events from time to time and also have a free gym that you can use on long breaks. It is definitely a call center position so be prepared for long hours on the phone.
Wonderful place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOMay 20, 2017
Productive and fast pace. I learned about different medical supplies. Great management team. Open and friendly. There were no hard parts of the job. Working with great people.
Very Stressful
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 19, 2017
I found this position to be very stressful and competitive I was given files that was not very helpful in making the goals. I found my blood pressure to be affected by the ongoing stress
very hard with back groud checks
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 19, 2017
Not good benefits, Insurance is to expensive, They never return calls, they are very strike on back ground checks. Do ran your back ground every few months. This company has no compassion for employees.
Ownership does not value employees
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 18, 2017
I worked for five years as a collector in a call center. The owners pressured managers to produce and that filtered down to the employees. I had no say in which files I worked. When my bonuses grew in one file, I was moved to another, requiring that I start over with bonuses.
Pros
Employee perks of time off were very nice
Cons
Hours cut from 40 to 37.50 per week, making it difficult to live on base salary
just a job
Calibration Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Charles, MOMay 12, 2017
Management showed favoritism and got away with it. If they didn't like you and wanted you out they would make a way for you to be out. Even with the upper managers knowing that a person was good to do the job and knew the job they would rather people a white person that didn't know the job before they gave it to an experienced employee. Before certain managers left it wasn't a bad place to work.
Pros
you could make your own hours
Cons
the managers were not good managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Client Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9