Cliffside Malibu Employee Reviews

It’s a family Atmosphere, no politics, no BS. Pretty much everyone looks out for one another.
Lead Resident AdvisorResident advisor (Former Employee) –  Malibu CaliforniaDecember 15, 2017
atmosphere, no politics, no BS. Pretty much everyone looks out for one another.
But I also loved working in a place where people were not desensitized to the process of helping another human being recover from drug and alcohol abuse, depression, and other social disorders.
I have worked in behavioral health for sometime, and truthfully there’s nothing like Cliffside.
Excellent place to work
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Malibu, CAJune 12, 2017
I truly enjoyed working there and was sad to leave. I left on good terms and am able to go back. Due to the commute it is to far. I wish everyone there all the best.
Very family oriented within supervisors and staff
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Malibu, CAMay 20, 2017
Creative and well experienced place to work at and for. Staff and supervisors build family oriented relationships, which for this writer means a great deal, as working with a family mindset eases pressures of job related issues.
I loved my job
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Malibu, CANovember 1, 2016
I was more like an office manager and felt the communications were weak.The company needed to be more hands on in training.The office needed monthly meetings.
Pros
Great to help addicts.
Cons
Poor communication
growing place
Chef (Current Employee) –  Malibu, CAOctober 10, 2016
this is a great place to spread your wings and cut ties with manager always looking over you shoulders. The business is a 24/7 job. As long as you don't do something outrageous you'll have a job.
Pros
there always work
Cons
better benefits
Productive family atmosphere
Supervision of the Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Malibu, CAJune 17, 2016
During my work experience, the company grew from two facilities to 10. The changes were challenging and rewarding. Working in a management position my co-workers were always respected for their hard work and dedication. The hardest part of the job was reprimanding staff and seeing a client regress rather than advance through treatment. The most enjoyable part of the position was see the staff excel and provide the best possible experience.
Pros
Meals were provide
Cons
Long hours at times.
I thought it was great
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Malibu CASeptember 8, 2015
Site was very user friendly and made things alot easier when it comes to applying online. Thank you for the opportunity and the time!
Cliffside Malibu
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Malibu, CAAugust 4, 2015
Great place to work. I learned a great deal while working there. Would go back to Cliffside to work again if I lived closer to the area.
Pros
Good crew
Cons
Distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cliffside Malibu. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7