CLA is like a hands-on classroom for professionals who never want to stop learning and growing. You get to test and explore ideas with real client experiences, so you’ll cut your professional teeth more quickly and be ready for your future sooner. It’s hard work, but the career payoff is worth it!
You’ll find the camaraderie, close client interaction, tightknit teamwork, and personal freedom of a small firm while enjoying the benefits and resources of one of the nation’s largest, premier professional services firm.
At CLA, you get to work shoulder-to-shoulder with owners and leaders of small to midsize private businesses, community nonprofits, and local governments. Our people get to personally know our clients, their businesses, and their industries and help succeed both professionally and personally.
Employment at CLA doesn’t come with conditions or terms that tether you to our firm. Whatever lies ahead in your career is unique to you. It’s your future, and we think you should own it.
CLA has taken a departure from the traditional career track where the ultimate destination is a partner or principal. Instead, CLA empowers you to customize a path that maximizes your individual talents and passions and furthers our firm’s strategies and capabilities. And you’re never stuck on one career track — you have the flexibility to change directions.
We’re open to discussing any and all of your career aspirations and creating a path that fits both you and CLA — whether you want to serve clients as a director, work in outsourcing or wealth advisory, become a principal, or prepare for a job in the private or public sector.
Our goal? You’ll become a highly sought professional whose perspective and advice are invaluable to those you serve.
• Among the nation's leading professional services firms
• Unprecedented emphasis on serving privately held businesses and their owners, as well as nonprofits and government entities
• $750 million in revenue
• More than 4,500 people, including 600+ principals
• Nearly 100 locations across the United States
• More than 150,000 clients
• Primary industries served include agribusiness and cooperatives, dealerships, employee benefit plans, federal government, financial institutions, health care, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, and state and local government
• Service areas include audit, accounting, tax, consulting, outsourcing and wealth advisory (investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor) – less