Looking for opportunity for growth
Marketing CSA/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) – Timonium, MD – April 7, 2015
• Coordinate tradeshows from start to finish through completing any required registration paperwork for the participants attendance, organizing check requests and payments, scheduling annual tradeshow conferences within the Financial Institutions calendar, registering booth space, ordering marketing supplies and giveaways, reserving and managing the tradeshow banners, and preparing collateral with any specialty material items for the attendees.
• Schedule social toaster posts for different sectors of the business while pulling information from CLA’s twitter account.
• Work directly with the client in a professional manner to complete the paperwork and organize payment for sponsorships, registrations, etc. before deadlines are due.
• Complete, add or update any sponsorships and events in the Business Development calendar.
• Organize roundtable meetings by keeping track of all RSVP’s, ordering food, coordinating any giveaways and responding accordingly to the attendees.
• Started a new role as a Marketing CSA.
• Coordinated all Learn Live trainings by scheduling the conference rooms, organizing food deliveries, emailing attendees, distributing materials and retaining the signature sheets to ensure CPE credit is issued.
Looking for opportunity for advancement