We are a rapidly growing company with a team spirited environment. We are seeking a high energy and self motivated individual to serve customers and ensure the timely delivery of their products. The inside sales representative will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the manufacturing team to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales goals while increasing customer satisfaction.
Individual should be a self-starter, motivated, fast learner, assertive but not adversarial and have good verbal and written communication skills in a sales situation. Knowledge of MS Office required
Education and Qualifications:
Associated degree or manufacturing customer service preferred with three or more years of customer service experience. Experience in custom profile plastic extrusion and/or flexible product converting a plus.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, returns and cost analysis while putting forth the required time and effort to get the job done right the first time
- Obtain accurate information from staff relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Contact customers following quotes and sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the Climatech team
- Communicate to the purchasing department of any unexpected increases or decreases in demand for products
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
- Good attendance, punctuality and positive attitude is a must
- Perform other duties as assigned.