Climatech Employee Reviews in United States

Small Company, many great people
2nd Operations (Current Employee) –  Hopkins, MNOctober 4, 2015
Mostly using the saw each day, setting up for the size that is needed. checking parts regularly to assure the size. Having a good eye for problems. I have learned to read a ruler better, and learning Climatech,s way of doing things. The management is great, very friendly, and always there to answer questions. I work 2nd shift, there is only 3 of us in my department, we all get along very well. And there to help each other if needed .I think the hardest part of the job is, is really nothing, its pretty easy, not a lot of stress, just getting the job done.I do enjoy the guys I work with, we are a team !!!!
Pros
free coffee, and many company meals provided to us
Cons
Health Insurance is high, but needed
INdoors but thats it
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 16, 2014
not the best place to work. Not very hard work, very safety minded. Very poor management though!!!
Good Christian Employer
Residential Installer (Former Employee) –  Leonard, TXSeptember 11, 2014
Most everyday at work was in an attic of newly built home, and other times it was in an attic of an older home. The scenery changed every couple days so every job was a little different than others but i enjoyed working with the people that i did work with.
Pros
paid holidays, and vacation
Cons
work got slow in the winters
Slave City!
picking (Former Employee) –  Hopkins MNJune 10, 2014
They will get in your face & want to physically hurt you! if talk while working, Very oppressive & dysfunctional. DO NOT WORK at his place!!! Not worth it!!
This is The Worst Company I've Worked For
HVACR technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 12, 2012
My paychecks were over 4 weeks late. Management threatened to ruin my career when I finally submitted my resignation for lack of effort to get me paid.
In my experience, this company treats it's technicians like they are owned, disposable machines. This job is for you if you have no family or personal life, you don't mind sleeping in your work van, don't mind an unrealistic work load (along with the threats on your job for a timely completion), and you don't expect to get paid on time.
The "on call" shift is even worse.
In a nutshell you are required to work all day, and then take emergency calls all night for a week straight (or be written up) as working days is mandatory regardless of work load from overnight calls.
Pros
good pay scale and plenty of work.
Cons
paychecks were continually weeks late, poor/ unsatisfactory attempt to resolve by management, unrealistic and dangerous work loads., work hours are not optional and often in excess of 75 rs /week., technicians treated as disposable and work environment is very high stress.
Fun place to work at.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hopkins, MNSeptember 17, 2012
Full of challenges

Fun people to work with

Good salary

Paid vacations
Pros
pot luck days
Cons
no breaks
Worked for Climatech as cable puller for temp job ( 2 months)
Cable Puller (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 19, 2012
Travel to a site to install cables

Easier way to pull and terminate lengthy cables

Was ok

cooperative and friendly

travel to different sites, sometimes to 3 different sites in the same day.

getting the job done at the end of the day