ClinEdge, a business development and marketing company dedicated to the success of clinical trials, is seeking a motivated candidate for a full-time position.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of science education, marketing/sales experience and an outgoing, motivated personality best for cultivating business relationships and developing sales leads. Medical industry experience is a plus; clinical trials experience is even better.
We’re seeking candidates with related coursework or internship experience in clinical research, biotech, or pharma industry and a driven, highly motivated attitude.
Roles and Responsibilities for this Position include:
- Directly assisting the president with administrative tasks and client management
- Generating new sales leads through strategic phone, email and follow-up methods.
- Assisting with various marketing and promotional activities including web presence and trade shows/conferences
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to understand and effectively deliver information and proactively communicate with all stakeholders.
- Highly organized
- Must have high initiative and superior work ethic
- Ability to independently manage simultaneous projects
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge or experience in Web/internet marketing tactics a plus.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly growing company. Position will be full-time, with salary and an option for full benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.