1. Process AIX Livestock Claims accurately with in agency standards
2. Process livestock reports, check rates, premiums, correct company codes
3. Attach AIX Endorsements/Policies within Agency standards
4. Accurately check and process all AIX Endorsements
5. Communicate with and secure corrections from carriers on endorsements
6. Process direct bill and agency bill invoices
7. Receive monthly transportation reports from insured/ check the rate and premium
8. Accurately process and check non premium bearing endorsements
9. Update renewal matrix in system, watch for any large variance in policies
10. Provide backup to all positions within the department
11. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as business conditions change
1. Reading, writing, mathematical skills that would normally be acquired through the acquisition of a high school diploma.
2. Knowledge of commercial insurance policies, applications, endorsements and insurance proposals.
3. Ability to read and interpret complex documents, such as insurance policies, applications and proposals.
4. 3 years of relevant commercial insurance experience preferred.
5. Extreme detail orientation necessary to detect errors in documents or gaps in coverage.
6. Ability to use telephone effectively in order to communicate with agency personnel to resolve problems.
7. On-the-job experience with Applied insurance agency software preferred.
8. Ability to sit and to concentrate for long periods of time necessary for reading and reviewing documents.
9. Ability to communicate orally and in writing necessary for relaying complex information with agency personnel and outside entities.
10. Ability to obtain necessary license(s) needed to perform duties.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
HISTORY OF THE CLINE WOOD AGENCY
John Cline and Mike Wood formed what is now known as the Cline Wood Agency, Incorporated in April of 1984....