Clinica Sierra Vista Employee Reviews

Biller
MEDICAL BILLER (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 16, 2018
Working in the billing department is a very stressful and demanding. Not a very family friendly place to work. Billing management leaves a lot to be desired.
Bad management
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 2, 2018
I worked at clinica for a good amount of years. Did a lot for this company (in dental) and was never given a raise or even a simple thank-you. Schedules are super packed and patients don’t get the care/time they deserve because of this. Management is terrible, you can’t count on them for anything. I would not recommend to work at this place unless you’re ready to be treated poorly. The hours are good, but you come out of work TIRED, not worth it, idk how I stayed there this long.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Everything but good hours
productive
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lebec, CADecember 20, 2017
Clinica is a great place to work. The staff becomes part of your family. Working at the front desk is fast pace, there's always a lot going on from phone calls to assisting patient needs. I always enjoy the gratitude patients give when I would assist to their needs.
management
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 18, 2017
it is a very stressful place to work at, they expect you to do what two receptionist do in a 8hr shift, and new management only have an office to call each other and talk about their employees and co-workers. there is no team work and there is a lot of gossip between employees, always posting pictures on facebook instead of working
Cons
New Management
CSV management needs to revisit it’ s mission statement
Health Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Central CaliforniaDecember 12, 2017
The emphasis at CSV is on billing, bringing in more money, and not the quality of patient care. Management is out of touch with their pts needs! Sad
Pros
job
Cons
Micro managing, punitive higher ups who don’t care about their employees.
I loved my job, helping patients with scheduling their mammograms and do case management followed ups
Patient Navigator (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 3, 2017
CSV management just needs to remember why they have an office. To discuss with staff the n private if any issues not in front of other staff or patients.
Pros
Fast pace and lots to learn
Cons
Productive and very busy work place
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lamont, CANovember 30, 2017
A typical day at work was busy all day everyday , seeing 15-20 patients a day, learned a lot like 4 handed dentistry , clinical and endodontic techniques , wasn't a hard job enjoyed every thing about my job.
Pros
i got the chance to learn a lot like making temporary crowns
Cons
no cons very good company
So dynamic that its head and its behind are interchangeable.
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 11, 2017
The grand home of caca. I was heartbroken while I was at Clinica Sierra Vista and you may lose your soul because it is an opportunistic place filled with slanders, bullying, and cheap lies.
Pros
Cons
Overworked and under paid.
Bad Company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 1, 2017
This is the worst place that I have worked for. Their management is very unprofessional. they do not really offer room fir advancement. That is why they are always hiring. The only thing that makes this place bearable to work is some of the co-workers. You really need to love what you do to work here. They really do have a good mission statement but they do not really uphold it, I feel like they have become greedy, its more about the money than the mission statement.
Pros
Some good employees
Cons
Very poor and unprofessional management
Satisfying Job
Certified Enrollment Counselor (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 20, 2017
See the whole process to obtaining benefits needed by the consumers. It is a very fulfilling job to be able to help them and educate them about health care benefits and other programs available to them.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Case load
Differential Response Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAOctober 14, 2017
A typical work day consist of in home visits with clients referred from Child Protective Services. I have learned how to work for a fast paced environment.
Excellent management and staff relationaships
PNP (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 21, 2017
Good co-workers to work with and for references. Worked in school based clinic and clinic based. General Pediatrics. Offers for education and support for ongoing educational and professional opportunities.
Pros
Great working experience
Busy work place
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Arvin, CAAugust 14, 2017
Ceo expects doctors to see a maximum number of patients with a quality care

Overall experience with clinica taught me to work under pressure and fast pace
busy
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 11, 2017
no structure, too much favoritism. The organization is divided and competitive within itself. From the head quarters of Bakersfield from Fresno offices. There is no unity as an organization between the two county
Pros
great work diversity
Cons
salary, favoritism, poor managment
Fast paced work environment
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 4, 2017
Very fast paced environment. Did learn many things as it was my first medical assistant/medical records clerk position after graduation. Loved that they help and motivate you to continue your Education. They wound even work around your school schedule.
I learn something different everyday
Patient Navigator (out-reach) (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 18, 2017
At clinica helping our patients is our mission, we help those in need of health care, try to enroll patients ion many different programs they can qualify for.
excellent work environment
Children Behavioral Mental Health Case Manager (Former Employee) –  1400 S. Union AvenueJuly 7, 2017
Clinica Sierra Vista is an excellent place to work with good benefits. It is definitely a place to grow professionally and with opportunities for advancement.
Pros
opportunity for advancement
Cons
no comments
fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 6, 2017
everyday is something new it never gets boring! It's full of excitement!!! Great benefits and great way to learn new things if you're a beginner trying to gain experience.
Educational expierence for new Graduates
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lebec, CAJune 12, 2017
While working at Clinica I learned a wide variety of specialties regarding Medical Assisting. I became a Certified Medical Assistant.
However there were some definite problems with management both locally and at the Admin building
Pros
Patient relations
Cons
Bickering
fast paced
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 26, 2017
if this is the first job as a medical assistant. it is a great place to start. they give people with no experience a chance. they teach you A LOT and always have training meetings. The pay is not good. it is high paced and triple booked and understaffed. over time is always available. no one stays for a long period of times because it is a hectic place to work where no one appreciates anything you do. the medical assistants and LVN are over worked and the doctors so double booked there is not good healthcare. no one can take there time. there are MANY medical errors due to the fast paced and stressed out environment. it is a good place to learn but it is so hectic its never profound. you can build relationships with the patients because you can berly say hello to them.
Pros
learn a lot
Cons
pay is horrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clinica Sierra Vista. Our community is ready to answer.