Clinical Pathology Laboratories Employee Reviews

My opinion
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXJune 21, 2017
Some locations you work at can be very busy or very slow some days or all the time. I have learned a lot about what I do as well as insurance. Management is good for the most part. Workplace environment is very different at all locations. Hardest part would be the raise you get after every year compared to the work environments and situations you deal with on a daily basis. Great job stability but you can be moved around quite often in some situations. Finally, the most enjoyable part would be the patient experience. Really have a great opportunity to meet different people and network. Great experience if you are serious about doing this kind of work. Patients are very appreciative of you and your skills. Makes you feel good about what you do and feel like you have a purpose where you work.
Pros
Experience, work anywhere in the world with, job stability
Cons
raise not so exciting, probably better in a hospital setting, no bonus
flexible hours
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 20, 2017
ok company to work for but the regional sales manager is a complete moron and is incompetent. Sits in office all day doing nothing but playing on his phone. Getting paid commission you are entitled to is impossible.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Sales Manager is incompetent
Worst place to work
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXJune 19, 2017
This was the worst company I have ever worked for.

The management is sketchy and unprofessional. The lead Pathologist makes so many mistakes that it was hard to complete the work as assigned.

I do not recommend anyone to work here as a medical transcriptionist.
Cons
Terrible place to work. Hostile work environment. Verbal abuse rampant.
Terrible company
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 9, 2017
Got fired for being sick one day after a month of working for them. Their training is awful and their employees are all robots. Don't waste your time.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  4555 Excel pkwyJune 5, 2017
Everyone works together and is very sensitive to the needs and welfare of others. Is very compassionate concerning helping someone in need. The management and staff flow together in harmony and it helps the flow.
Pros
Excellent environment
Cons
Temp Job eneded
Courier/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJune 4, 2017
It is a fast-paced work environment . Able to learn about lab testing and labeling. Was able to work with little or no supervision work and life balance was great. Company & management really show their appreciation towards their employees.
Good place to become versstile
Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, LAJune 3, 2017
This place is good to work. Very versatile and works with any schedule. They cant train at every doctor office but its still great experience. I would recommend it
Pros
Very flexible schedule
Cons
not much trainning at diffent places
management
STAT Lab Tech & Data Entry Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2017
Everything was good there but when management changed I began to notice that supervisors were being replaced very quickly and then I found myself out of a job
Pros
good company
Cons
bad management
Great company to work for.
Lead Laboratory Testing Personnel (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 31, 2017
Great company to work for, competitive and fast paced work environment which can be stressful, long work hours, great benefits and pay rate, great managers.
Pros
Great managers
Cons
long work hours
Horrible
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2017
If I could've given no ⭐️ for management I would of.... This is a great company ran by horrible management!! The most enjoyable part of the job was the patients and some of the staff on the sites you were placed at!
Pros
Being placed at a great site
Cons
Working for CPL
excellent
Specimen Processor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 19, 2017
Excellent, full time work.
There is always the possibility for overtime.
Great management and various opportunities. This company really takes care of its employees.
Continue your job search!!
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Austin,TexasMay 18, 2017
Management is extremely horrible, Other staff horrendous, I know most jobs have your good and bad, But CPL has an all time high of the worst employees, You can never ever, ever take a day off. Your time will not ever be approved ! .Advancement in this company is a joke, it will not happen ( only if your petty friends in the in group) Pay is ok ,but the stress of the job and its frequent changing you to multiple locations isn't worth it. I've worked Austin and Dallas and there both horrendous. Human Resources is as well atrocious!! This company will pretty much hire anyone to work like dogs, only the desperate or unhireable to other companies stay, its why there is a high turnover at this Company!!
Pros
salary Ok
Cons
Multiple locations (being moved excessively), Bad Management down to HR, Horrible co workers in many locations, never being able to request time off(after over a year of employment)
Fun enviornment and management is great
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 10, 2017
Great experience all around! Management work well with providing time off when needed. The compensation and benefits were good. The gifts given to the staff for different occasions were nice.
good place
Provider Relations Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 9, 2017
nice place to work so bad they are closing enjoy working there they thought about family and was a great place to work nice management always helping the employee improve their knowledges
Pros
great place
Cons
i cannt think about one now
Phlebotmist
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 8, 2017
I enjoy working for CPL, it is very diverse and the patients are different everyday. I've learned that everyday is a different day and a new challenge.
Courier/ Driver (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 25, 2017
This is my full-time job, I love the communication that I have with the medical physicians on a daily basis as well as the staff from the medical offices.

The hardest part of my job is making sure that specimens are picked up on time and transported safely.
Pros
Day goes quick
Cons
Sometimes I don't' get to have a lunch because each stop is time stamped
Just a paycheck
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 20, 2017
Always changing things, with little notice to employees. No notice when your supervisor has been changed. The pay is good and love my coworkers too.
great atmosphere, great staff and clients
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 20, 2017
Our company had a contract with an OB/Gyn, in which i was assigned as there lab technician. I was in charge with all patient lab draws and specimen collections as what my company allowed me to do. I enjoyed my time with my company, decided to resign due to my husband job relocation.
Pros
Was an 8 hr work day.
Cons
i was the only lab tech in office.
clinical setting
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Kerrville, TXApril 17, 2017
I enjoyed my time with cpl, coworkers where fun to work with and the office setup was really easy flowing. Busy at times and patients where very nice!!
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 10, 2017
Learned a lot in the short amount I worked there. Great boss , and coworkers . Always busy and enjoyed working on my patients . . Drew blood everyday and submitted to the labs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clinical Pathology Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9