WE HAVE ONE PASSION: Helping people to live healthy, safe and productive lives.
Who Are We?
Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc. (CRL) is a family owned, privately held company based in Lenexa, Kansas. We have been in business since 1979 and we are growing! Our Corporate Headquarters is conveniently located near the 87th Street exit off I-35 and 69 Highways. Our facility receives saliva/blood/urine specimens daily. At CRL, every specimen is a person’s life entrusted to our care. We perform specimen testing in our five, onsite laboratories for several lines of business, including: employment-based drug screening, life insurance, corporate wellness, and pharmaceutical/clinical trials. Our commitment is to process specimens within 24-hours of receipt and deliver accurate results, every time, one life at a time.
Why Work for Us?
What separates CRL from the competition is our family-friendly work environment and investment in our most valued asset – OUR EMPLOYEES. Here are some reasons to join our family:
- Paid Training
- Stable, Growing Company: 650+ Employees
- Average Tenure (Years of Service) of a CRL Employee: 7.5 years
- Six Paid Holidays Per Year: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Career Development/Promote from Within: At 6 months in your current position, you may apply for internal opportunities!
-Comprehensive Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• 401 (k) Retirement Savings with Company Match
• Start earning Paid Time Off (PTO) on your first day, no waiting period!
• Employer-Paid: Term Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Education Assistance Plan (Tuition Reimbursement): Eligible at 6 months of employment
• Live Well (Wellness Program): Health screenings, flu shots, snack-n-learns, and coaching to help you get and stay healthy
3 salaries reported
$10.62 per hour
At Clinical Reference Laboratory (CRL), every life is special. We never lose sight that our services enable people to buy life insurance, qualify for employment, gain access to new medicines, seek medical advice, prevent serious illnesses, and receive personalized medical treatments.
As one of the largest privately held testing laboratories in the U.S., CRL performs hundreds of thousands of tests every day. The results of these tests hold the potential to transform lives. Because of this, we are driven to achieve the highest levels of scientific mastery, performance, and quality. We strive to employ the very best. – less