Clinical Reference Laboratory Employee Reviews

Great Atmoshere.
Wellness Support Services Clerk (Current Employee), Lenexa, KsJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Free Ice Cream on Fridays!
Cons: Fluxuating work load.
Absolutely amazing place to work.

Family like environment and opportunities to help everyday people with diagnosing health risks and achieving a healthier lifestyle.
Please walk away
Accessioning (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSMay 20, 2015
Pros: free lunch occasionally, free fruit
Cons: Employee Abuse.
I spent 8 years with CRL, I was subjuect to 12-14 hour days, unable to schedule vacation days when I needed them to tend to my family, pay cuts and schedule changes whenever they wanted with little/ no notice. Earned many promotions but passses up so they can choose their favorite employee. Subjected to gender discrimination. Had many of my workers rights violanted in the best interests of the company. Please please do not waist anytime with this company, you will never make it far no matter how much yourself and your values you give up.
n/a
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSFebruary 5, 2015
Good management under my branch, the company really tries to help out the employees as best as they can. Cons, very repetitive in the circuit I am currently working in but CRL allows you to transfer to different branches in their company.
Free fresh fruits daily, health screening when you need it. Fresh coffee, tea and condiments and most important purified and filtered water hot/cold
Accessioning Clerk (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: promotes healthy lifestyles, free fesh fruits daily
Mostly a happy and energetic environment. Don't be surprise if the CEO stops by just to say hi and thank you. Generally, managers and supervisors are readily available for support. Issues and problems are resolved before they mature. I feel very safe and get satisfaction in what I do for the team and the department. Love the people and the diversity.
It is a very unorganized place with unorganized people
Consent Printing Clerk- I (Current Employee), Lenexa,KSOctober 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch from time to time
Cons: poor management
There is no room for advancement or even to learn new things unless you have friends in high places.Poor
No advancement, minimal pay and benifits
LCMS Chemist / GCMS Analyst / Extraction Chemist (Current Employee), lenexa ksSeptember 7, 2014
Mandatory over-time plus being called in almost every 'weekend'.
Run! Biggest mistake you can make!
Processing Clerk (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSJuly 19, 2014
Cons: pay sucks!
The bad: You work your butt off and never get recognized for it. There no chance for advancement unless someone dies. Management sucks! Brake times are too short. Always know what your start time is but never know your end time. Required to work Saturdays when told and it's not posted in job description. Supervisors walk around like they don't have a job to do. Tons of favoritism going on in every department and lots of backstabbing. Pay sucks, no matter what department you go to.

The good: You get free lunches from time to time. The benifents are okay but not great. Ice cream truck comes for free every Friday during the summer months. 80% of the employees are really nice and good people to work with. Vey safe environment.
Suck the life out of you
Customer Service (Former Employee), Lenexa KSJune 25, 2014
Cons: pay is low
The pay is low for the position. People walk around like they're upset about life. You're shift is Monday-Friday but changes to Monday-Friday and Saturday and overtime. They supervisors are rude and disrespectful. Always looking for a reason to fire you. There is favoritism. The owner seemed like a good person. Needs to reorganize management.
Lab Aide / Analytical Chemist in the Tox ELISA department
Lab Aide / Analytical Chemist (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSMarch 4, 2014
Pros: friendly associates
Performed duties related to saliva / sweat sample extraction with strict adherence to departmental procedures and safety requirements
Not much to say
Senior Chemist (Current Employee), Lenexa, KsDecember 9, 2013
Pros: paid vacation
Cons: work environment
Unfortunately, I fear retribution.
However, I can say that the overall focus of the company, its clients, does not fail.
productive long hours
Accessioning Supervisor (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSSeptember 12, 2013
Cons: long hours
Management requires 100 percent effort. Long hours and tedious work. Its tough to work with bodily fluid
You will end up regretting your time with this company.
Toxicology set up clerk (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSFebruary 4, 2013
Cons: horrible management.
Run the other way if possible. This used to be a family oriented fun place to work with good ideas and support for their employees. It has drastically changed to a cut-throat life zapping place to work. There is lots of "do what I say" not what I do policies by management. Very poorly organized and very unethical practices. There are a lot of religous undertones but lacking in follow through and behaviour in general. It feels more like wolves in sheeps clothing instead of a shepherd leading the sheep. No professional training for management. I am amazed they are still in business as I have heard they have lowered their standards so much that they are losing very large contracts. You get what you pay for.
Ok
Extraction Chemist (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSOctober 13, 2012
Ok company productive environment. They are very quick to fire employees and have a very high turn around rate.
Horrible place to work
Chemist (Former Employee), Lenexa KSOctober 11, 2012
Cons: everything
This place treats its employees as if they are replaceable, and even if you have an advanced degree, there is no opportunity for advancement. Job security is also very unpredictable.
Fast paste
Inspector (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJuly 25, 2012
Pros: good management
Cons: n/a
Everything was fast paste and everyone was respectable and treated fairly.
Great Company - great people
Marketing Coordinator, Insurance Sales (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSJune 24, 2012
Great company - great people. Everyone is super nice and the culture is really fantastic.