Clinical Research Management

Clinical Research Management Employee Reviews

CRM is a good starting point for anyone interested in clinical research
Clinical Study & Volunteer Support (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMarch 21, 2017
Research is a vast field of opportunity and I'm looking to further my career in the sciences. Looking for a position that allows me to do more than administrative work.
Not a Fair Rating of the Company
Admin/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Detrick, MDAugust 1, 2016
It's hard to rate CRM as I am employed by them but working offsite at a military installation and it would be hard to accurately rate what the enviroment is like working directly with CRM on a day to day basis. I can say that they are very communicative though and always try to make employees aware of any company changes, benefit changes or contract changes. Because I am in a contract position, I do not think it would be fair to rate compensation but I do like the benefits. I have always been able to reach my manager when needed and he has always helped me out when he could. Overall, I have been happy with CRM.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDJune 3, 2016
Contractor for CRM working in Frederick. Enjoy working with the people in my division. Management is good, especially Human Resources.
Used to be a great company
Headquarters Staff (Former Employee) –  Hinckley, OHOctober 27, 2015
I am contractually bound at this time from making any derogatory or damaging remarks, comments, or statements about the company.
Great Company and Benefits Package
Hazardous Material Supply Specialist (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDAugust 18, 2015
I've enjoyed my time as an employee with this company. They offer competitive benefits packages to include paid vacation, sick leave, and retirement plans. I highly recommend this company for employement.
Pros
Supportive management and HR staff; Benefits
Cons
Pay; Limited opportunities for advancement
Sr CRA
Sr. Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) –  RegionalMarch 31, 2015
Great company with good work life balance. Real concern for employees, sponsors and clinical trials. Does not put metrics ahead of quality.
Pros
Many
Cons
High turn over rate in HQ
Course Manager (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDAugust 29, 2014
Felt like I had a new supervisor every 3-6 months because of high turnover rate in HQ management.
Productive Workplace
Administrative Assistant/Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMay 27, 2014
A typical day at work includes:

Perform studies as related to the project
Coordinate and perform various functions related to research project
Perform study scheduling
Analyze research data
Collect and enter research data
Develop and maintain research database
Prepare survey keys and all required PDF Files
Prepare initial survey drafts
Assist with the scanning and cleaning of data
Assist with Quality Control of data
Train new team members on data collection procedures
Pros
Get to travel, Learn new things, Meet great people
Cons
Sometimes travel is unexpected and urgent.
Fast Growing Company that has a great company culture.
Talent Acqusition Manager (Current Employee) –  Hinckley, OHAugust 12, 2013
I was responsible for our Talent Acquisition Team as the Manager. My role allowed me the opportunity to source, recruit, and hire professionals in the Biomedical Field. The culture at this company provided a great team environment with the management and co-workers.
The hardest part of the job was working with our government customers and being able to adapt to their ever changing needs. So there was a lot of turnover due to the positions being contract positions under the government contracts.
The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying the customers and knowing every time we hired someone we were increasing company revenue. We had a direct impact on that in our Talent Acquisitions Team.
Pros
Flexible work schedules, Benefits, Company Culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clinical Research Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Clinical Research Management Reviews by Location