Clinical Research Management Employee Review

View all Clinical Research Management reviews

Fast Growing Company that has a great company culture.
Talent Acqusition Manager (Current Employee) –  Hinckley, OHAugust 12, 2013
I was responsible for our Talent Acquisition Team as the Manager. My role allowed me the opportunity to source, recruit, and hire professionals in the Biomedical Field. The culture at this company provided a great team environment with the management and co-workers.
The hardest part of the job was working with our government customers and being able to adapt to their ever changing needs. So there was a lot of turnover due to the positions being contract positions under the government contracts.
The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying the customers and knowing every time we hired someone we were increasing company revenue. We had a direct impact on that in our Talent Acquisitions Team.
Pros
Flexible work schedules, Benefits, Company Culture

Other Clinical Research Management Employee Reviews

Clinical Research Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDOctober 4, 2017
There does not seem to be much room for growth within CRM or opportunities for advancement. I enjoy working for CRM and would love to continue to do so if there were opportunities to grow in my field.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
No contact with PM
Unforeseen future
HRIS & Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hinckley, OHSeptember 18, 2017
the company was bought by a bigger company, leaving the current CRM employees vulnerable for the unexpected. Not being able to gauge what's going to happen with the employment status, leaves those who don't feel comfortable to find employment elsewhere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clinical Research Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Clinical Research Management Reviews by Location