Clinical Research Management

Clinical Research Management United States Employee Reviews

Sr CRA
Sr. Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee), RegionalMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Many
Cons: None
Great company with good work life balance. Real concern for employees, sponsors and clinical trials. Does not put metrics ahead of quality.
High turn over rate in HQ
Course Manager (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDAugust 29, 2014
Felt like I had a new supervisor every 3-6 months because of high turnover rate in HQ management.
Fast Growing Company that has a great company culture.
Talent Acqusition Manager (Current Employee), Hinckley, OHAugust 12, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedules, benefits, company culture
I was responsible for our Talent Acquisition Team as the Manager. My role allowed me the opportunity to source, recruit, and hire professionals in the Biomedical Field. The culture at this company provided a great team environment with the management and co-workers.
The hardest part of the job was working with our government customers and being able to adapt to their ever changing needs. So there was a lot of turnover due to the positions being contract positions under the government contracts.
The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying the customers and knowing every time we hired someone we were increasing company revenue. We had a direct impact on that in our Talent Acquisitions Team.

About Clinical Research Management

ClinicalRM is a Contract Research Organization supporting government and commercial clinical research for biologics, drugs, and – Read more