Clinical Research Employee Reviews

good team
Department Head (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDOctober 10, 2016
US Navy biodefense research lab. i am writing more characters to satisfy the 150 character minimum that this website is making me adhere to - this is fun.
I really loved this type of nursing!!
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 22, 2016
I loved research because you really made a difference. The bedside work was intricate and demanding and because of that we typically were assigned daily patient loads that reflected the work. The patients I cared for wanted to be there. They were looking for answers about their own condition or eager to help others in just findings answers. My co workers worked together as a unit to give excellent patient care and maintain the integrity of accurate clinical research.
Great experience in clinical setting in which I learned how to administer HIV tests kits in an effort to reduce the high prevalence of HIV in the DMV.
Emergency Medicine, Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 1, 2016
Research director was very knowledgable. Staff was also very helpful , where I later became a medical scribe in the Emergency Department at GWU hospital.
Nice place to work and educate patient and family members
Nurse Manager (Former Employee) –  Meharry Medical CollegeMarch 8, 2016
The ability to learn new protocols and try out new medications in phase II and phase III studies. Observing changes and improvement in health care outcomes, Training of nursing and ancillary personnel.
Pros
Meeting new patients, learning new protocols and study initiations .
nice place to work
Clinical Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 4, 2016
I like all the learning opportunities. All the new technologies. I enjoyed the challenges and working with people from so many countries.
Great mission
Budget Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 9, 2016
I believe Clinical research has a great mission to enhance the lives of patients and perhaps to find a cure. It can be pretty stressful at times.
Quality research.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  VASeptember 15, 2015
This is the second VA research position. Quality research with a central IRB and supportive administration and organization.
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 28, 2015
Research based healthcare providing a work environment that is challanging and rewarding with great benefits.
For a highly trained and highly skilled research professional, this is a great place to put into practice all aspects of your skills.
Pros
Coworkers are societies elite
Cons
Not enough hours to each day
excellent
CRA (Former Employee) –  DenverAugust 14, 2015
Excellent work environment. Starts with seeing patients and participating in meetings.Good and encouraging co workers and hardest part of the job is to please the office manager.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
intense work in a short time
Overall great work environment.
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 2, 2015
Excellent work environment for personal and professional growth. Day to day work activity includes patient's clinical research visit, recruiting and other daily routine clinical research activities.Learned how to conduct clinical research trials and related activities. Enhanced my communication skills to work around colleagues with varied skills background as a part of the clinical research team. Recruitment of patients from the minority population in clinical research studies.
I had dream jobs and I loved them all
Contract QA & COMPLIANCE AUDITOR (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 6, 2015
I always had peaceful environment at work.

Learned to interact with different parties with various expertise.

I don't like managing people; however, I had the privilege of managing projects from the start to end for Quality and Compliance.

We co-workers worked as a family, helping and encouraging each other.

The hardest part is when companies merged and the project responsibilities were modified.

Traveling abroad for weeks doing many audits and meeting people was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Interesting clinical work
Consultant Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJFebruary 23, 2015
As a consultant pharmacist , you check the charts for patients that are in LTC facilities. I review all their meds & labs to make sure that there is no interactions, adverse effects. It is a very nice & flexible carrieer
Productive work place
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Academic Medical Research Institute, CAJanuary 22, 2015
working with them was great , I learned a lot from them.
My co-workers were very nice.
Busy Workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 6, 2014
Schedule patients, triage patients and complete necessary paperwork for all patient. Verify insurance eligibility and benefits. Administer injections. Preform several tests and cultures. Answer multi-line phones.
Pros
Work with children
Cons
Plenty of germs
Clinical Review
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 13, 2014
• Works directly with the Principal Investigator to implement and manage pharmaceutical trials
• Assists in recruitment and patient retention in trials.
• Maintains, organizes, and updated regulatory documents.
• Performs drug accountability, phlebotomy, specimen preparation, ECG and vital signs.
• Completes source documentation and case report forms.
• Maintains confidentiality and strict guidelines for protection of human subjects.
• Follows FDA and ICH guidelines
• Assists in training of new research coordinators on all aspects of clinical trials.
Wonderful
Medical Assistant / Clinical Research Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Royal Palm Beach, FLJuly 11, 2014
A typical day at work is quiet and calm. I experience plenty of new word daily due to the medical field.
Pros
Co-workers are sweet and filled with postive energy
Cons
distance from school
Clinical Research is an exciting, fast paced environment.
Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 24, 2014
I thrive in a fast paced environment. My strengths include multi tasking, ad hoc requests to pull information and compile spreadsheets or reports and the ability to resolve daily obstacles.
Productive and fun place to work
Executive Assistant to Four Executive Directors (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAJanuary 19, 2014
Excellent peers and colleagues. Worked in a team environment where we supported each other.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Layoffs
Stroke Imaging
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow (Current Employee) –  StanfordDecember 8, 2013
Contribute to various aspects of an ongoing clinical research that studies brain imaging to identify patients imaging profile associated with improved outcomes.
Great working enviroment
Assistant to Director/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 21, 2013
I loved working at Contura. I had an amazing work enviroment and met many exceptional people in my office. I was very happy for the many years I worked there. I was able to travel to many amazing places and meet even more amazing and influential people. My work at Contura made a impact on many peoples lives and that made me feel great about the work I accomplished while there for 6yrs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clinical Research. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3