Clinilabs, Inc Employee Reviews

Not good environment to work at.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 17, 2017
I worked here barely a month. I didn't even started working I already wanted to quit. They say they are willing to teach tou, but that's a load of bull. 8 hr shift and I sat there the whole time to read a book! If I wanted to read a book, I would have stayed in college. They kept on passing me around to people who had no idea why they're there themselves. The whole thing seems shady. It feels like going to nursing to school knowing the college is not accredited. The workers/staff are snobbish, even the ones who are probably getting paid much less than you! The boss is a tool.
Pros
Its in the city
Cons
Everything else
pleasant
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJJuly 8, 2016
worked there to gain experience. great place to get experience if you don't have a family. you get lots of hours if you want them and are available. doctors are great to work with there.
Great enviornement hard work
RESEARCH AIDE (Current Employee) –  Eatontown, NJJanuary 7, 2016
Everyday is different at Clinilabs depending on if you have a study or not. You get to meet a lot of new people. It is amazing to see the process that each drug company has to go through to get their drug approved. It is hard to learn the way to treat the subjects because you need to be stern with many of them but polite at the same time.
Good Experience/ No job security
Research Assistant- Aide (Current Employee) –  Eatontown, NJApril 15, 2015
Great place to work if you need a side job. In my case the drug we were studying did not pass inspection so we got so far and had to stop work immediately and all non- full time employees were terminated for the time being, With the option to work in the future.
Pros
Good managers and fun experience
Cons
Unpredictable circumstances, No work
Great Hospital to work for
Polysomnographic Technologist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2013
Performed routine sleep studies. Since working in this lab, I've learned to execute CPAP pressure a lot better. There wasn't much communication with management and co-workers besides in bi-weekly meetings. The hardest part of the job is the commute and parking is hard to find due to the residential area. The most enjoyable part of the job is working 3 nights, 12.5 hours shift.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
commute, lack of communication among management and co-workers
Clinilabs was like working with family
Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 28, 2012
From 9am to around 12ish i did all banking needs. Mid day was in meeting with VP & President & board staff. Meeting consists of updating on company finances. Clinilabs is a sleep disorder research company, i learned how people lack a good night sleep in NYC & how so much stress people are under. My co-workers & team mates were the best. the hardest part of the job was not enough time in the day to complete projects. the most enjoyable part of Clinilabs was that team playing was everyone attitude.
Pros
meeting & working to make client better
Cons
not enough time in the day
Sleep Disorder clinic
CRO (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 6, 2012
Bad management and costumer service. Never putting the patient's care first.
Pros
free coffee all day.
Interesting workstudy, endless quantities of reading material, this is a position for those who love to learn.
Clinical Research Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 24, 2012
Typical undermining female competitive behavior. Must always let the president know what is going on as you will be in regular meeting with him attending. Know the policies very well and never mind moving up, make your mark by doing what is most needed - Increasing the numbers of qualified participants and getting them to complete the study.
Most of the time was spend outmanuvering sneaky administrative staff who would hide files, sabotoge computers, delay paychecks and create possible legal issues with HR in attempts to harrass and discredit.
What made it enjoyable was finding I had the thinking ability and understanding to focus on not retaliating but producing results that increased profits.
Pros
learn about how to diagnose, treat, prevent and understand human disease.
Cons
trouble making staff
Very good place to work
Validation specialist (Former Employee) –  New york, NYFebruary 28, 2012
Learned so many things. Fast pace and friendly environment.
Managers and very co operative
Real opportunity
Marketing (Current Employee)October 26, 2011
Clinilabs is a small company that values hard work. I have been promoted twice in the 1.5 years that I have been here. I have been given ample opportunity to grow my skill set and my dedication has always been recognized and rewarded. This is an organization that will give you back what you put into it - and I wouldn't ask for more.
Pros
room for growth, flexible work schedules

Want to know more about Clinilabs, Inc?

Ask a question
Growing Organization
Management (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 26, 2011
This is a relatively young company who has made it through tough times despite the recent economy. No doubt, start-ups go through growing pains but there is opportunity for those who are willing to work hard and put in their time.
Walk Away!
Operations Manager (Current Employee)June 30, 2011
This place is going under. Thank God. Don't work here if being respected matters even a little bit to you. They will go out of their way to sabotage your career after you leave.