Clinipace Worldwide Employee Reviews

Home based work a plus, but misrepresented job
Proposal Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 2, 2017
After only 2 short phone interviews and no real questions asked of me, I was offered a job as a Proposal Manager. It seemed that they needed to fill this position quickly as this group was very busy. Once I started, the role was mostly a Budget Analyst and RFI research job, not a proposal manager, which to me meant writing proposals. Given I had alot of experience writing proposals in various industries, this seemed straightforward. I did not have any experience creating clinical trial budgets (very high level and complex) from scratch. I let them know that and they said training and "shadowing" would be provided, but it was not. I was thrown in to create multi-million dollar budgets for very complex trials with no training. Needless to say this was very stressful. I don't feel they represented this position well and asked me enough about my background for this to be a good fit.
Pros
Home based, provided all necessary equipment
Cons
Actual job duties not defined accurately, job title misleading, no formal training offered
All clinical monitoring responsibilities
Independent Senior Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 9, 2017
There is limited capability for advancement at this company. Travel ranges from 50-60% travel which has become more demading over the course of time. Management is flexible.
Pros
Working from home; minimal micromanagement
Cons
Working from home; limited contact with other team members
Good Place to grow
Sr. Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 17, 2015
Good company to work for, great work life balance. Learned more about monitoring, gained some great experience. Extensive experience in all phases of clinical studies as well as the different types of visits including Pre-study, Initiation, Monitoring and Close-out Visits.
Great place for entry level job.
Internal Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCFebruary 3, 2015
This place is a good company for entry level job and work your way up the corporate ladder of CRO. The typical day of work is collecting and reviewing regulatory documents from study sites. Management is very supportive. Best part of job is that it is regional/homebase.
Pros
homebased work
Wonderful Company
CRO (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCOctober 3, 2014
The team I work with is great...very supportive, fun and knowledgable. Co-workers are responsive and appreciate your time and effort. The compnay is growing and many times that means the opportunity to have global colleagues.
Pros
Supportive Team Members, Work/Life Balance
Wonderful organization with family-like culture
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCOctober 3, 2014
Clinipace is awesome! I work in the headquarters office and have been so impressed with the attitude, flexibility and family like culture Clinipace provides. It is a professional organization, but at the same time everyone is very laid back. The company has grown tremendously since I’ve been here (since Jan/2014) and will only continue to grow – it’s been amazing to watch. Everyone is motivated and wants to see the company succeed. I truly love my job and the people I work with.
Growing mid-size company with lots of growth potential in your field
Legal Intern - Corporate Counsel Group (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCSeptember 25, 2014
As a legal intern, I was exposed to a wide variety of projects. Most of the day is spent redlining documents in contract negotiations with sponsors, principal investigators, and site institutions. There are also several conference calls with project managers and sponsors to follow-up on project status reports.

A fellow attorney and I also successfully drafted a Letter of Intent to acquire another CRO operating in Germany with a quick 24-hour turn around. Although the work can be somewhat repetitive, there is hardly any down time from start to finish.

This is a great organization to work for!
New wave for the CRO Industry
Contract Pharmacovigilance & Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJune 16, 2014
Clinipace Worldwide was a great place to work. This company is setting new trends within the CRO industry from the new and innovative project is chooses to participate in, to developing its own Clinical Data base as well as setting new market trends within the Onocology Pharmaceutical industry.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
good
Sr Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 29, 2014
great company to work with. Upper management is very adjusting.
Fast-growing company with great potential
Professional (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMarch 17, 2014
Clinipace is a fast-growing company with great potential to become a mid-size CRO powerhouse. I work in the headquarters office and have been impressed with the culture, upper management, and especially work-life balance. Employees work hard but atmosphere is laid back, unlike other corporate environments I've worked in before. Hope that the company continues to keep the small office vibe even as they continue to grow.
Pros
great office environment, excellent work-life balance
Great professional atmosphere.
Director of Global Biostatistics and Programming (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCFebruary 20, 2014
Co-workers were wonderful and pleasant to work with, My Biostats and Programming teams were cooperative with great team spirit and willingness to work together to get the job done on time and with quality.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
I love working at Clinipace!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 21, 2014
At Clinipace, I feel like my contributions matter and I'm respected and my opinions matter...even to the upper management, which is very rare.

I love that we have an amazing work-life balance here and a great group of colleagues. I know a lot of companies boast about this, but it's true at Clinipace--we are a global company with numerous office and an ever expanding work force of more than 400 employees. But somehow, we maintain that small company feel--where people know who you are. I'm very happy to be a part of the Clinipace family.
So glad to be part of the team...
CRO (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 21, 2014
Clinipace has proven to be the most welcoming and supportive environment of any CRO I have encountered. I have witnessed a dynamnic senior management team who seek and value ideas and contributions by all team members. It's so refreshing to be part of such a motivating team.
Pros
ability to be home based; supportive environment; incredible team members!
Great work/life balance and supportive team environment
CRO (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioJanuary 21, 2014
Great home based position with responsive and supportive managers. I like the global reach of the company and the complicated study indications. The team is regional, but well connected due to technology.
Pros
work/life balance, supportive team environment
Great opportunity to learn and excellent teams
CRO (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 21, 2014
I have been working at Clinipace for over a year and have loved every minute. It is an entrepreneurial company with a very strong staff in all departments. I feel well supported and challenged with the opportunities given to me. The company is growing so that brings the chance for exposure to work with people in other areas of the world.
Pros
Growing organization, experienced teams, flexible environment