Pros: meeting new people, great training
Cons: advancement was not there
1. Executes counter business plan and expectations.
• Sets and manages total counter and individual Consultant goals.
• Achieves personal sales goals.
• Creates/executes action plans based on market calendar for goal obtainment.
• Executes counter merchandising guidelines.
• Manages Consultant hygiene and image standards.
2. Recruits and screens potential – more... Clinique Consultants.
• Recruits potential Clinique Consultants in conjunction with management.
• Conducts screening consultations.
• Orders Consultants' new hire packages.
3. Manages the orientation and development of Consultants.
• Leads orientation.
• Facilitates coaching between new Consultant and Counter/Market Education Manager.
• Monitors Consultant orientation process.
• Creates and executes development plan with Counter/Market Education Manager for each Consultant.
• Conducts team meetings for on-going communication.
• Uses effective management techniques to retain and motivate Consultants – less