Clinique

Clinique Employer Reviews

Great experience
Beauty Advisor/Skincare Consultant (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 10, 2014
I love working for Clinique and applying makeup and helping customers find the perfect skincare regiment. I learned so much about the cosmetic industry and gained so many relationships with clients and coworkers.
Friendly staff as well as clients
EVENT COORDINATOR/SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Durham, NCJune 4, 2014
Consistently achieved recognition for #1 sales team in market. Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers. Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases. Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
Fantastic
Associate Consultant/ Make-up artist/ Model (Former Employee), Detroit areaMay 16, 2014
Clinique was a very professional work environment. I enjoyed traveling from store to store.
Customer Service Driven
Accredited Associate Consultant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 1, 2014
Love working for Clinique as an associate consultant! The hardest part of the job is not getting enough hours when you need them because special events aren't always taking place. The most enjoyable part of the job is traveling to different stores, meeting new consultants and new clients doing what I love.
Great Co-workers in a High Stress Sales Environment
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Stillwater, MNMarch 18, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, discount
Cons: poor upper management, inflexible
In this management role, I was able to learn a lot about working with a team, setting and tracking sales goals and the value of giving the best customer service. I learned how to communicate and balance goals and expectations from my cosmetic manager, store manager, account coordinator and account executive, all of whom I stayed in constant contact – more... with.

The hardest part of the job was how sporadic the hours were. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people with skin concerns of all types- acne, cancer, liver problems, etc...and making people feel happy when they left our counter.

I also am proud to say that I had a great team of co-workers that I still consider my friends. – less
Good environment to work in
Associate Consultant (Current Employee), New York,nyMarch 17, 2014
My main job is promotional sales. I travel to different clinique counters around the New York City area and help with sales, advertisement, customer service and clientelling. I love what I do because I get to work around people and I am a big people person.
Amazing Price Points
Promotional artist (Former Employee), Jacksonville freelanceMarch 13, 2014
Pros: gradis
Love the products for all ages. The company is another Lauder product line so the colors and textures work for everyone
loved being around my clients and making them happy
Beauty consultant (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 2, 2014
the best place i have worked for. everyday i look forward to be at work .i enjoy every second working there. i love my customers, i always do my best to make them pleased. everyday i learn new things. i learn how to deal with every person even if they don't speak the language, i always have a way of understanding them. i learnt how to understand and – more... deal with my co workers just as if they were a family to me. my manger is one of the best mangers that i have ever had in my life, she is sweet and very understanding person.there isn't anything hard about my job. as long as you are doing the right thing, i thing it becomes very easy. – less
Fun place to be and learned a lot
Makeup Artist and skin consultant (Former Employee), Loomis, CAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: free education
Cons: limited upward mobility
I liked working for an Estee Lauder company and really enjoyed the freelance work they allowed me to do
clinique is great macys not soo much
Counter Manager/ Counter Education Manager (Former Employee), Marlborough, MADecember 29, 2013
Clinique I loved, macys I hated no work life balance minimal pay for a lot of hard work never appreciated
stressful job
Beauty Associate (Former Employee), manhattan beach, caDecember 4, 2013
I hate everything about macys and the way they treat their employees.
bad experience
Beauty Advisor/Cosmetic Artist (Former Employee), Oxford, ALNovember 14, 2013
poor management and horrible attitude of coworkers. Sales and expectations we okay and they paid pretty well. Clinique was good but Dillard's is not.
Productive, positive and fun workplace
Consultant (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXNovember 7, 2013
Pros: gratis, free product!
Cons: working quite a bit and get drained quickly
The Company is a very fun and rewarding Company to work for, however working inside of a department store can be rather draining. Especially around Holidays, you miss out on a lot of family activities that usually take place at home.
Fun and Upbeat Place to Work
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee), Matteson, ILNovember 5, 2013
I learned how to interact with clients on a personal level as well as make individualized sales goals. I also learned many modern advertising skills used within sales. The best part of the job was definitely interaction with people, whether it was a client or a co-worker. I also loved the experience because I learned so much about managing, time prioritizing, – more... and customer service. – less
to much work for the $
Clinique Counter Manager (Former Employee), Granbury, TXOctober 22, 2013
retail is hectic and demanding, never any time off for family
what a fun job!
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee), Brandon FLOctober 9, 2013
This was such a fun job working with different clients everyday and making people feel confident and beautiful with themselves. coworkers and management were a plus to work with as well.
Great place to build a clientel and get to know people
Business Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 17, 2013
Clinique is a great place to work if you like interacting with people on a professional and personal level. I liked trying new makeup technics on customers and myself. I enjoyed helping people with their skin problems and making the right recommendations for them.
great work place with fun and perfessional co-workers.
Associate Consultant (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZJuly 31, 2013
Part-time position working in variety of stores during special events and promotions. Greeting the clients and exceeding customer service providing Clinique product demonstrations. Providing knowledge of skin care products and finding what products fit the customers needs. Its a great pleasure knowing the customers are happy with how they look and how – more... there skin feels when the leave. – less
Fun and enjoyable
Beauty Consultant (Current Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 28, 2013
Pros: when my favorite clients come in and customer service
Cons: management, not opportunity and hours
My typical day at Clinique would be greeting customers, answering phones, ring up customers, open up credit cards, get customers to sing up for emails, talking to managers about goal, setting goals, making goals, keeping the counter clean and organized.
Great Experience!
Event Lead and Business Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 14, 2013
Fantastic experience in team development, business growth and organizational communication.

1 2 3 4

About Clinique

The company's Estée and Bobbi are counted among some of the closest friends to women worldwide. Estée Lauder sells cosmetics, – Read more

Clinique Photos