Clinton Memorial Hospital

Clinton Memorial Hospital Employer Reviews

good money
40 Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Wilmington, OHMarch 23, 2014
Pros: decent benefits
Cons: friends of the supervisor got promoted even when others had been there longer and had more seniority
Ok. Not the best because they were losing money and looking for a company to buy them to keep them open so we were afraid everyday that we might not have a job tomorrow.
love dealing with patients
Nutrition Services Aide (Current Employee), Wilmington, OHFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: helping patients get better
Cons: patient count down so cutting hours
direct contact with patients to make sure they are getting the proper meals and snacks to help them. Also help cleaning up the dishes that are needed for the day. I have also helped order and recieve products for the food preparations.
Management Changes
RN (Current Employee), Wilmington, OHAugust 27, 2013
Too many Managerial changes with very short time frame. Unsure what the future holds for CMH
Worked with great people!
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Wilmington, OHJuly 12, 2013
Management needs a lot of help, co-workers were great. Not much room for advancement, very old school.
Great experience
LPN/Medical Surgical Unit (Former Employee), Saint Johns, MIJuly 11, 2013
Great opportunity for new LPN grad while working towards RN degree.
good place to work
nursing (Current Employee), staffNovember 9, 2012
Pros: good benefits, positive environment
Great place to work, lots of positive things going on with the company now, growing, good management team.
I enjoy working in a facility with great co-workers.
ER Staff RN (Current Employee), Wilmington, OHOctober 6, 2012
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: at times no breaks and changing of shifts worked from 0700-1900, 1100-2300 and 1500-0300. it is possible to work all three of these shifts in one week.
I work 12 hour shifts in a very busy ER. Patients are seen, treated and dispositioned very quickly. We generally see between 90 and 115 patients in a 24 hour period. I have learned a great deal about working with lower income patients and how to help them with education of disease processes, obtaining medications and medical equipment including home – more... oxygen, assisting with obtaining meals on wheels and home care assistance. Management has had a dramatic change in the past 2 years since our hospital went from a non profit to a for profit hospital. My co-workers are good team players, offering assistance when they have down time and are willing to pitch in with a difficult patient. The hardest part of this job is the physical demands on us. At times we work a full 12 hour shift with no breaks when we are very busy.Being a small hospital we do not have the number of resources that a large hospital has. Many patients are transferred to trauma centers or hospitals with more advanced care for cardiac, neuro and orthopedic car I enjoy the diversity of patients we see in the emergency room. Pediatric patients are fun but can be quite challenging and I feel I learn more about care of this population of patients daily. It is very satisfying to have a really sick patient come to us and leave (whether admitted or discharged) greatly improved. – less
This hospital is now owned by another company.
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Wilmington, OHAugust 29, 2012
A good place to work at the time. It has all changed now.
Staff were helpful and fun to work with on the unit I worked. Management was supportive.
Quality health care.
Charge nurse (Former Employee), Wilmington, Ohio 45107February 15, 2012
Pros: good programs for advancement.
Cons: having a few growing pain with new management
Clinton Memorial Hospital in Wilmington, Ohio is a community hospital that provides caring close to home. Most of their employee take pride in being from the Clinton County region.
Hometown people providing excellant care.