Clinton Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

nice place to work
Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, OHMarch 24, 2016
Good work good pay very good benefits clean your area that night I worked 5pm-1:30am. It's very nice and very friendly. the CEO is great.
Outpatient Coder/Abstractor (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJune 24, 2016
spent 23 years in the medical records department working from file clerk to finally a coder. I felt the pay could have been better. really have to hard feelings about Clinton, just the pay. I left only to work from home.
Pros
advancement
Cons
pay
For Profit HEalthcare
Executive (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJuly 27, 2016
Not a well run corporate culture. Many decisions that should have been made at the local level were made at the corporate office where there was little understanding surrounding hospital management.
Pros
Good Community
Cons
TMTL
retail
Nutrition Services Aide (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHAugust 1, 2016
It was a retail job, so a lot of customer service. Didn't care for only getting one weekend off a month.
Pros
Hours
Cons
hours
Great middle managers, terrible upper management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHMay 6, 2016
Very productive employee with no disciplinary problems. Released with no notice, no reason, only to meet budget needs.
very stressful
evs (Former Employee) –  Wilmington. ohApril 12, 2015
Poor management No raises .won't hire more staff because of the budget but they expect you to work long hours. You can't advance if you don't know the right person...worse place in Wilmington to work..
During my employment excellent work place
MEDICAL STAFF SERVICES COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHDecember 31, 2014
Management allowed me to develop skills in medical staff services and credentialing, due to this development I became certified in both fields. I was chosen in my earlier career at cmh to learn computer services. I was appointed to a committee in the 1990's to develop hospital goals and services. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was early in the development of medical staff services when I was the only member of the department working many hours. The most enjoyable part was working with the physicians on a daily basis.
What i learned
Certified Medical Assistant/Wound Treatment Center (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJanuary 19, 2016
This job was very interesting, I really enjoyed the different wounds I got to see and treat each and every day. I learned how to measure the wounds and clean them along with dressing them.
Wonderful place to work.
OB Technician / Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJanuary 16, 2016
The days were busy but very informative. Every one is willing to help each other .Team works wonderful. Very respectful company to work for.
Great starting job
Lansing Mason Ambulance Service (Former Employee) –  Mason, MIJuly 6, 2015
• Ensured proper levels of stock in order to meet customer demand
• Input all stock into a computerized accounting system
• Processed all product deliveries and returns to the hospital
• Assisted in repairing minor equipment failure
• Helped to plan for supply distribution for the hospital in the event of an emergency
• Worked with the hospital management to develop emergency response plan and implement mock disaster drills
RN (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, OHSeptember 2, 2015
This is a good place to work. I have learned a lot of new skills. Staff is very friendly and easy to get along with. Good benefits and pay.
Felt good about helping those in need
Registration / PAS Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHAugust 27, 2015
Was a rewarding position for me. It was important to make the process for patients as easy as possible when they were having to be in a not idea place. Hospital was clean, professional, and every one worked well with each other to make sure patients felt comfortable and taken care of.
Pros
busy and stayed consistent
Quality health care.
Charge nurse (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, Ohio 45107February 15, 2012
Clinton Memorial Hospital in Wilmington, Ohio is a community hospital that provides caring close to home. Most of their employee take pride in being from the Clinton County region.
Hometown people providing excellant care.
Pros
good programs for advancement.
Cons
having a few growing pain with new management
a nice hospital but unwelcoming
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, OHSeptember 22, 2015
the employees of Clinton memorial have not been very helpful or kind. I am new and they have not been very welcome or open to helping and explaining
nursing (Current Employee) –  staffNovember 9, 2012
Great place to work, lots of positive things going on with the company now, growing, good management team.
Pros
good benefits, positive environment
Poor place to work
xray tech (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJune 10, 2014
My experience with this hospital was terrible as an employee. Too many changes with the new company. I could not take care of patients and do my job because of all the new documentation to be done that was of no value . Management was a joke. No help to lift patients and make sure they were safe. Trauma patients were left unattended without a nurse when shifted to other areas of treatment. I never had to work so hard and get paid so little. They need to take a good look at their hospital. I could not work there due to the stress . Lack of help produces poor quality of care.

Comment – October 25, 2014

I agree with this person and the last employee that said Run!!! I worked at Clinton for a short time and I found it to be a horrible place to work. I will never forget what happened here. Look at others hospitals to get a job........

Worked with great people!
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJuly 12, 2013
Management needs a lot of help, co-workers were great. Not much room for advancement, very old school.
Great base learning for Nursing skills
Nursing Assistant (STNA) (Former Employee) –  4th floor Med SurgicalMarch 31, 2015
Only worked PRN but this was the beginning of my Nursing Career. Staff was very informational and leadership was excellent at that time
CMH is the WORST place to work!!!!! RUN!!!!!
Patient Admissions Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHSeptember 7, 2014
I worked as an Admissions Representative and you are expected to work all shifts, weekends, holidays, poor management, FORCED to pick up shifts, favoritism, nowhere to advance, other employees tattling like grade school, too many responsibilities for one position, turnover is constant. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT APPLY AT THIS NUT PLACE EVEN IF YOU ARE DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good money
40 Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHMarch 23, 2014
Ok. Not the best because they were losing money and looking for a company to buy them to keep them open so we were afraid everyday that we might not have a job tomorrow.
Pros
decent benefits
Cons
friends of the supervisor got promoted even when others had been there longer and had more seniority

2.7