High End Boutique Seeking Part-Time Fashion Consultant
Our Fashion Consultants are vital to delivering customer service that offers a distinctive shopping experience and drives sales results. While all positions within the boutique require working as part of a team to meet store objectives, the individual responsibility of a Fashion Consultant may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise, as well as visual merchandising goods, and organizing the selling floor and stocking areas.
- Meeting and making a connection with customers, asking questions and listening to shoppers’ needs, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs
- Inspiring the customer to buy, celebrating the purchase, and creating a lasting positive impression of the boutique and the employees
- Ensuring that fitting rooms are ready for customers by promptly clearing our merchandise and returning it to the proper area of the selling floor
- Maintaining selling floor presentations, and restocking them as needed
- Learning the boutique’s systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally
- Responsible for participating in achieving store goals
- Maintain a profession attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting the boutique’s commitment to our customer
- Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to POS procedures
- Develop product knowledge by reading current vendor information in order to communication it to the customer
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales
- Maintain good housekeeping standards
- Adhere to Loss Prevention and inventory control and compliance procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Education/Experience: Previous retail sales experience preferred
- Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management. Ability to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
- Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Ability to use a calculator and calculate percentages and rations. Must be able to make change in American monetary units.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to mulit-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbling and standing for consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- Other Skills: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
- Work Hours: Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, and weekends.