- Proactively create, develop, and manage day-to-day aspects of multiple or large scale projects from beginning to end
- Proactively identify and manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans
- Provide project leadership and direction to project resources in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project resources and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide leadership in responding to problem-solving and dispute resolution of project issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Sciences, or related field and 6 years experience in full life cycle project management or program management or related field OR 8 years experience in full life cycle project management or program management or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Scrum Master Certified.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Cloud62, Inc. is a Salesforce.com Consulting Partner focused on making Salesforce.com Customers and Partners successful! We are a team of...