Cloudnexa enables customers to fully realize the promise and value of Cloud Computing. We are entrepreneurial, fast growing and fast paced. Founded in 2008, we offer business and government customers a robust cloud management platform that allows our users to us Cloud Computing as a productive business asset. Our product, vNOC enables deployment and management of applications with full governance, compliance and security enterprise customers require. We provide services to a wide range of industry verticals, including: Government, Financials, Media and Entertainment and more.
Position Details: The primary responsibility of this position is to develop, enhance, and maintain ruby on rails applications that support the company’s SaaS product line. Position will require development skills for both frontend user interfaces along with backend and api development. Under general supervision the developer will oversee projects and lead a team of experienced developers working on multiple software projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Analyze product specs to engineer and develop corresponding software solution using Ruby on Rails
- Actively contribute to development process and support team members
- Be open-minded and receptive to peer review, customer/market feedback, and changing requirements.
- REST API development
- Working knowledge of relational database technology, data structures, and data modeling
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Be able to present ideas and projects to discuss intelligently with an audience of peers and managers.
- Excellent team player with ability to own deliverables/projects from beginning to end with little direct supervision.
- Experience with a variety of project management methodologies like Scrum.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Science ,or related field of study
- 5+ years developing full stack Ruby on Rails web application