Clough Harbour & Associates Employee Review

View all Clough Harbour & Associates reviews

Good Company
Senior Designer, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLAugust 2, 2013
I really enjoyed the versatility of the job with a combination of being in an office setting and out in the field. Learned a great deal about writing LOI's and presentation skills.

Other Clough Harbour & Associates Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Construction Inspector, Level III (Former Employee) –  Pleasantville, NYSeptember 19, 2017
The management was great. They cared for there employees they where family. Management always coming to the project site to see how the project was progreeing and if employees had any problems
good job
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 7, 2017
CHA is a highly diversified, full-service engineering and construction management firm working to responsibly improve the world we live in. Located throughout the United States and Canada, we provide a wide range of planning and design services to public, private and institutional clients.

Our talented professionals strive to delight our clients in everything we do. We act as your single point of contact from start to finish, adapting teams, schedules, budgets and services to each unique challenge. Together with you, we design, study, manage, and build results that enhance our world.

Engineering and engagement go hand-in-hand. Providing both yields amazing value...and amazing projects.
Pros
good management
Cons
no mobility