Founded more than a decade ago, Clover has evolved from an imaging supplies manufacturer to a provider of comprehensive environmental solutions. With more than $650 million in annual revenue and with locations and customers across the globe, Clover has become one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. Our tremendous growth has been fueled by our commitment to meet our customers’ changing needs and our ability to adapt to shifts in the marketplace. Clover Technologies Group is seeking an experienced professional to assume the position of Marketing Specialist located in Hoffman Estates, IL.
Under the general supervision of the Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist is responsible to develop the tactics and execution of ongoing marketing activities to support the Wireless business. The Marketing Specialist will coordinate all marketing projects that include, but are not limited to, E-marketing, advertising, promotions, sales supports, events, and web and will ensure that all steps are completed within the requested timeline.
To be considered a qualified candidate, one MUST have previous wireless and/or telecommunications experience.
1.Provide creative input of marketing tactics and sales materials as directed.
2.Assist in the proofing, editing, and/or writing marketing copy for emails, marketing collateral, and other communications.
3.Coordinate all aspects of the e-marketing process as directed, including maintaining and managing campaign schedules, list management, metrics reporting and analysis.
4.Help identify opportunity with sales.
5.Develop sales presentation.
6.Coordinate the production and distribution of marketing and sales materials.
7.Maintain marketing calendar and event calendar.
8.Coordinator tradeshow logistics.
9.Learn and understand the complete Marketing operations process in order to successfully drive all assigned projects and their timelines.
10. Traffic all jobs within the Wireless business and troubleshoot timeline issues. Proof throughout approval phases to ensure all changes are made and meet all deadlines.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- 1-2 years related Marketing, Promotions, or Creative Services experience
- Prior Wireless and/or telecommunications experience REQUIRED
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and/or Graphic Design experience a strong asset
- Proficient with MS Office (Power Point is a must)
- Web design skills a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid creative, problem solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Only qualified candidates satisfying the above criteria should forward cover letter and resume including salary requirements. EOE
Since 1997, Clover has been a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of compatible consumable printing supplies, including laser...