We have IMMEDIATE openings for LIVE-IN and HOURLY Caregivers!!!
At Cloverleaf Care, our Home Care Aides are chosen for their ability to provide quality care that measure up to our standards of Reliability, Dependability and Safety. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures and backgrounds that have chosen to make a career in providing compassion and care to the elderly and are motivated to help our clients maintain their independence, dignity, and quality of life.
Our HCA job duties include the following:
- Providing companionship, reading books, playing games, doing creative work together.
- Light Housekeeping -- vacuuming, dusting, laundry, cleaning dishes, making beds, cleaning kitchen and bathroom.
- Errands -- grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions, picking up dry cleaning, etc.
- Transportation -- Taking clients to various appointments or social visits.
- Meal Preparation -- Cooking meals for clients based on their individual preferences and medical needs.
- Assistance with personal care -- Bathing, Dressing, Hygiene, Incontinence Care
- Transferring -- Assisting clients from bed to chair, chair to toilet, chair to bath chair, etc..
- Supervision -- Keeping an eye on the client in a situation when supervision is required to keep the client safe.
- Helping with walking, ROM exercises, rehab exercises.
- Monitor patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Record patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards.
- Protect the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhance service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must have previous caregiving experience
- CNA/HHA or other certifications desirable but not required
- CPR or First Aid certified desirable
- 3 work related references
- Must have work authorization for US
- Must have a valid CA driver's license or State ID.
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Must clear a criminal background check
- May require fingerprinting
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT Cloverleaf Care Inc
- Flexible schedules
- Part time or Full time work available
- Education and Training: We have our own in-house training program and provide initial as well as ongoing education and training for all our Home Care Aides. For licensed Home Care Aides these classes count towards required CEUs
- A positive, friendly and fun work environment based on mutual respect and responsibility
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply to this job posting with your resume and your contact PHONE number at which you can be reached and our staffing coordinator will call you.
- Alternatively, visit our jobs web page at http://www.cloverleafcare.com/content/caregiver-jobs and submit your application there.
- We have immediate openings that we need to staff!
Indeed - 14 months ago