Clovis Community Medical Center (CCMC) Employee Reviews

Nutrition Care Clerk (Current Employee) –  Clovis, CAMarch 23, 2017
Constructive criticism, at times too personal and involved with employee life outside of work. Vacation hours vary whether you are a part-time employee or not. Management inconsiderate of disabilities with pregnancy and or injury.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Little to no vacation, grievance time, bonding with child time
Management poor and unresolved issues
Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  NICUJuly 5, 2016
RN's get called off frequently which does not give you a full time salary. At times when there is poor staffing, the charge nurse must attend deliveries and take an assignment. Often the charge nurse is left with staff that has minimal experience with critically ill neonates, which adds excess responsibilities in a high risk situation to the charge nurse. Also favoritism is seen frequently in this unit and bias.
Pros
Benefits good
Cons
Management poor with discriminatory practices.
Poor management / biased labor practice
Clinical Nurse III - NICU/PICC Team (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAJune 4, 2016
Full time employees do not get full time hours and are expected to use their PTO hours to compensate their paychecks. Favoritism is used when evaluating staff and accepting request.
Pros
Nice facility
Cons
Management is terrible and you don't get your hours
Wonderful hospital
X-Ray Technologist (Current Employee) –  Clovis, CAJanuary 4, 2016
Everyday is a learning experience with my fabulous colleagues. I have the privilege of helping patients with their treatments and calming and assuring them that they are in good hands with our doctors.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Short lunches
Wonderful Hospital
X-ray Technologist (Current Employee) –  Clovis, CAJanuary 4, 2016
There is always something new to learn. Co-workers are wonderful. Patients are lovely. Always happy to help patients calm their nerves.
Pros
I have health Insurance
Cons
Lunches are 30 minutes
Cool place to work
Hospital/Cafeteria Support crew /Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Clovis caOctober 22, 2015
I feel this was a good place to work...I like my Co workers & Supervisors but i felt that they need to hire more people for kitchen help...
Pros
great benefits
Cons
they need more than two dishwahers
Great!
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Clovis, CAJune 28, 2015
This place is filled with wonderful people, all very caring and excited to be there. You will always see a smile in the hallway. Overall, I very much enjoy working here.
excellent volunteer experience
Volunteer Work (Current Employee) –  Clovis, CAMarch 29, 2015
Enjoy coming in and volunteering and learning from the nurses in the recovery area. A typical day at Clovis Community is cleaning gurneys, chairs and blood pressure cuffs. Getting family for patients in recovery and transporting patients down to car.
Pros
Free lunch
Its a great place to work
Volunteer Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Clovis, CAJanuary 31, 2015
The conditions of the work environment are clean and pleasant. My co-workers are very friendly and helpful. They trained me very well
The Organization cares about its employees, and its a great place to work!
PBX Operator (Current Employee) –  Clovis, CAOctober 6, 2014
This Organization puts forth every effort to ensure customer and employee satisfaction. I enjoy working here.
Clovis Community
Clinical II - Float Team (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Clovis, CASeptember 17, 2014
Brand new hospital that is expanding rapidly. Community feel. Join us!
pleasant environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Clovis, CASeptember 8, 2014
The conditions of the work environment are clean and pleasant.
Coworkers in all departments are pleasant and welcoming.
terrible,rude reqruiting staff
RN (Former Employee) –  clovis caMay 28, 2014
the hiring staff is brutal. I accepted a position there and drove from the east coast to the west coast for a job there. The staff were very rude and uncaring my first day. Stay away!
Very productive. I love our new lounge.
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Clovis, CAApril 3, 2013
I love my job @ Clovis & the people I work with. Actually I love my profession. We are very busy most of the time @ Clovis so there is always something to do to help each other out. I do a lot of relief because I can circulate & scrub cases. We teach a lot of students so it's rewarding to see them grow from the first day they arrive in the OR to the moment they move on to their next assignment. We have a great staff of Anesthesiologists we work with & after being together all these years we're like family. In our last expansion, we were finally able to combine OR & SPD into one unit which has been great. We finally get to meet the person behind the voice on the line & create a better working environment. The new technology in the OR makes it so much easier to circulate. I love all the advances medicine has made over the years & I'm happy to have been part of it. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with-staff, surgeons & anesthesiologists.
Pros
people i work with are great. thank-yous from the ceo in my e-mails. recognition on nurses week, or nurses day, hospital week, etc. is always nice.
Cons
we're always" under construction".
Excellent place too work.
Ob tech/unit secretary/admitting clerk (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAMarch 24, 2013
Great wonderful place to work. Great training, management is wonderful, happy and healthy working conditions. Nothing hard about the job, we always had happy patients
Very active and well organize with postive attititude
CNA, working under a Registered Nurse or LVN (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAMarch 21, 2013
I love to work with my own peers/employers and connects well with visitors and customers need. I've learn and experience alot from the nusring program eg, from medicine to patient care/resident care. The hardest thing I am struggling on my recent job was getting sick and not successing the absense but I gain more power will contiune to excuse myself from getting sick. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with patient and my nurses including my peers knowing that we are all saving lifes every sec,every hours, and everyday of our lifes.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health care
Gained good knowledge and learned alot from my peers.
Patient Care Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 16, 2012
Excellent place to work. All the staff is super friendly and always willing to help and work as a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clovis Community Medical Center (CCMC). Our community is ready to answer.

4.2