Clovis Municipal Schools

Clovis Municipal Schools Employer Reviews

Typical Day
SPED Educational Assistant (Former Employee), Clovis, NMMarch 10, 2014
One on one interacting in small group. using PECS system and teaching strageties GOLD
I enjoyed my job and my hours
Educational Assistant/ behavioral assistant (Former Employee), Clovis, NMJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: helping kids reach their educational goals and being able to focus better in class.
Cons: short lunch and changing diapers
My job wasnt easy all the time but I enjoyed helping out my students and watching their progress get better. My coworkers were all very friendly as well. My boss would work with me when needed. The hardest part of the job was lifting and changing, the easiest was seeing the smiles on my students faces with every and anything I helped them occomplish.
Secretary/Attendance (Former Employee), Clovis, NMSeptember 1, 2012
Pros: time off
Cons: pay
Loved working with the staff and the students. I had a really good time meeting new people and people of the community. Typical day of work was answering phones and checking students in and out of school. Very busy! I learned good customer skills and a lot about young adults and parents. Management was very good but the only bad things was nothing ever stayed the same but overall they are good. Had really good co-workers, fun to be around. The hardest part of the job was when it got really busy and you had phone calls, people at the window, and students in the office, I learned how to multitask very quickly. the most joyable part of the job was all the time off I got to spend with my child.
Ability to expand my knowledge with Apple computers and the technology world
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Clovis, NMJuly 25, 2012
Pros: retirement and medical benefits
Non stress position, handle all concerns with Technology for the District, learned alot of information about the Technology world. Co-workers are supportive and Great to work with.

About Clovis Municipal Schools

Clovis Municipal Schools is committed to providing a free appropriate public education to all students. In order to accomplish – Read more