CLP Resources Employee Reviews in United States

temp work
temp electrician (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 27, 2016
it was a tem jobs
on a different companies
to we had the opportunity to work w/good companies
at different cities
work on a safe areas
Awesome people to work with and for.
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 26, 2016
They allow you utilize your skills as well as to learn something new. Encouraging you move forward and be better. CLP Resources assign you to company that best fit your skills. Most of their clients have a variety of needs, and if you are open minded you are able to learn just a few more skills to add to your skill list. CLP will supply all the safety gear you may need.

Once your job assignment is complete they are ready to place you somewhere your skills are needed.
Pros
They really look after their employees.
Cons
You got to show up for the job assignment Or you give yourself a bad rep.
Great personnel to work with and around.
Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 9, 2016
Being a contractor for CLP Resources, it has allowed me to be part of the Solar Industry which is very interesting. CLP keeps me informed of possible future opportunities that I may be interested upon completion of my current project. Benefit
Cons
Benefit package could be better
Physical and Strenuous depending on the type of job.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ 85283April 27, 2016
A typical day at work was very physical and strenuous,installing solar panels made of glass daily was very difficult due to the heat and being a Forklift Operator was not any better.I got my Forklift Certification while on the job.Management was somewhat decent.I would say the hardest part of the job was working on a 100+ temperature everyday throughout the summertime.The most enjoyable part of the job was truly the comradery amongst the workers.
Pros
Per Diem
Cons
The Commute
good job
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2016
had a good run with this company just winter time came and work slowed down but for the most part this a cool job pays great and you an learn a lot.
Pros
good money hours
Cons
winter time work slows down
Great company with opportunity. Very intuitive and transitional.
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 25, 2016
TrueBlue was and is a great company to be a part of. They've provided me with opportunity and trust to get the job done along with advancement within the company. As the situation is within many large organizations, operational and management standards can fluctuate from region to region which can cause some conflict and disrupt progressive change. I grew from being a regional recruiter to a business manager with complete understanding of their full business cycles including sales, recruitment, operations, payroll, benefits, and management.
Great Company
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 18, 2016
Great company to work for, good compensation, and opportunities for development. Enjoy the culture, great for working mothers.
Great Job
Construction Worker/ Lead Team Member (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAApril 18, 2016
A typical day at work would be great morning and some hot coffee planing out the day to see wats need to be done. Then would find out who works the best with each other and break off in groups.
Productive and safe workplace
Construction Laborer (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAApril 10, 2016
A typical day can be fun if you like doing doing construction and getting a little dirty. Every job site i learn something new because i talk with so many different people from different trades and i sometime work them work to see if i might want to take up that trade they are doing. The hardest part of my job is not having a available site every day or week or even month.
Coworkers
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAMarch 25, 2016
Great coworkers to work with. Friendly, helpful and fun to work with. Field employees are also friendly as well as management. Staff needs to be payed better.
great place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth City, NCFebruary 23, 2016
It was a great place and great company to work for. Love the team work. I had a great time working along with some great guys.
Pros
good guys great money
Junior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAFebruary 22, 2016
A very comfortable work setting. Laid back and great dealing with skilled labors. Can from time t time get hectic in the office but its never anything where your ready to walk out and leave or say to your self that you had a really long day. the hours are great, overtime is there if needed. As far as the work/ life balance I'd say it ok. Sometimes you may have a call after hours but all it really is just texting back and forth or a few phone calls and your done for the night.
Pros
Hours, Work Setting
straight to work
ELECTRICIAN APPRENTICE (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 9, 2016
My position at CLP Resources was of me gathering needed material. I also pulled wire, and bend a little bit of pipe, cleaning debris.
Pros
good pay
very helpful
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 2, 2016
found me great jobs, paid great and were always helpful. went out of their way to make sure we got our checks, awesome. they are a temp agency so days very on where you worked
Pros
helped me get the position i wanted
Cons
i enjoyed this postion and I have a need to see my work to the crease. Waking up and arriving at work is just as important as moving into new work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 29, 2016
working in a constant rate of work is beneficial for me. I enjoy the product of this work environment and it is preferred that a supervisor be contact ready.
Pros
great pay and compitant work environment
Cons
communiction
its been great
Equipment Operator/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 27, 2016
it was some great guys I've worked with and i enjoyed myself its just some of the companys we are contracted to work for they don't listen to you about safety
Great company
Installer (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAJanuary 21, 2016
Had plenty of work and management was very accommodating. They were very resourceful and work was enjoyable. CLP had good safety standards and made sure work was fine.
I love to work in the Electrical field.
Heavy Industrial Electrician (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 14, 2016
I have worked in Heavy Industrial for over twenty years.
I get great satisfaction after accomplishing a good work day with lots of production. I like to get it done!
no commutication with employees
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 8, 2016
work as a heavy equipment operator was hired specifically for a track hoe position was never on a track hoe. Never came out and talked to employees to see how they are doing or if they needed anything
great environment and great place to work
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJanuary 8, 2016
Suite up for the mud, water, cold weather and sometimes rain or snow. I can deal with mud all day but the worst part of operating was the weather. If it wasn't raining too hard we still worked even the installers but overall, it's a nice place to work. Most of the co-workers are easy going but a few out the bunch were hard to work with because of the attitude problems
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
short breaks andlunches