CLP Resources

CLP Resources Employer Reviews

Great company to work for
Laborer (Former Employee), Desert Center, CADecember 6, 2012
I enjoyed working on that particular project because even as a laborer my project supervisors allowed me to problem solve as well as find ways to make our job easier.
Productve
skilled Trades Solution - Electrician (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 1, 2012
Cons: short breaks
Install Lighting fixtures,electrical Panels ,outlets and wiring
Installs conductors splices cable, builds terminations and does necessary hook-up for primary power lines.
set poles,strings overhead lines
Productive work in 110 degree plus weather.
Solar Panel Installer (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 16, 2012
Wasn't easy working in the hot weather, but enjoyed all areas of the job. Putting glass panels onto ready solar panel tables. A challenge that I overcame and was proud of. I was one of 2 females out of 250 men. All my-co workers were very helpful and professional. I was treated with the upmost respect.
Good company could use a little more honesty
Various (Former Employee), Redwood City, CANovember 14, 2012
I liked working there but when my assignment was false on paper i did'nt like it
VERY great place to work at with oppurtunity for advancement!
Utilities Wireman (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 12, 2012
I have learned alot in construction with this company. They give you the opportunity to advance yourself in life if you work hard. The hardest part of the job is just be on time not a minute late. That is 90% of the job you showing up
Staffing agency with okay jobs but no employee support
Carpenter/Skilled Laborer (Current Employee), Berkeley, CAOctober 30, 2012
You work with various companies based on your skills, some good and some bad. Since you are through the staffing agency you are disposable and always on thin ice with contractors, CLP doesnt really care how you are treated and when you call them to attempt to discuss any concerns you may have they rush you off the phone and treat you like your wasting – more... thier time. A co worker of mine made a complaint about a contractor and looked for CLP to help him but instead they took him off his assignment and havent got him another job since. I have kept quiet because of his experience and have been taken advantage of by contractors for example my hammer was stolen on a job site and when I reported it to the contractor the supervisor told me to get another hammer and another contractor made us work through our breaks everyday to meet his deadlines and didnt pay us for the extra time we worked, both of which I didnt report to CLP for fear of being taken off my assignment and not being placed on another one and because of the way they have treated me when I call them – less
temp to hire
Forklift driver/solar installer (Former Employee), Vannuys ca.October 19, 2012
Pros: good people to work with
Clp is a temp service ....I worked for them but i was contracted through Solar City for a solar installer, work was good,i installed solar panels,wire pulls,forklift driver,bobcat,scissor lift,gray doll...
Great Job Experience
Solar Laborer Installer (Current Employee), Van Nuys, CAAugust 20, 2012
I really enjoyed working for clp, great company and great work experience.
good company
Master Plumber (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 15, 2012
good company, professional, good people worked for them in houston also
Great experience
General Laborer (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAAugust 12, 2012
Working for them is really great when work is available. I enjoyed all opportunities and hopefully they find work for me. The first job I had with them was for a solar company that paid very well and at the end of the month had BBQs with giftcard raffles.
I got to learn and perfect my skill as a painter through the exposure to so many companies.
Professional Painter (Former Employee), Redwood City, CAAugust 2, 2012
Pros: learning many skills from all areas of construction.
Cons: not knowing where the next assignment will take place.
I was contracted by CLP as a professional painter/ maintenance . I would report to various companies depending on which was assigned through CLP. If it was to be a painting assignment than I would start and make sure all task assigned to me were completed.
At times I may work with a team of other painters and my co-workers and I would work together – more... till our project is completed.
The hardest part of the job is at times I would get pulled out of one project to lend a hand in completing another project that needed my skills. And I like to make sure when I start something I can be the one to finish it.
I really enjoy painting and being exposed to many other trades to construction. It is there I allow myself to learn from so many talented men in their field. – less
great pay , new equipment
Water Truck Driver and Laborer (Former Employee), lancaster caJuly 15, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: no adaquit breaks they cut to many corners for permits
the job was good but there where to many layoffs
the job was not perminent at all i fealy dont have anything positive to say about the company.
Skilled services that you bought was much better run.
Contract Supervisor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2012
Pros: temp work as needed
Cons: staff does not ask proper question about job requirements
Not consistend enough use when availible makes it hard to remain availible all the time.
A safe a friendly work place
Laborer (Former Employee), Van Nuys, CAJune 1, 2012
It was a wonderful group of people to work for. It was hard work, but well worth it.
CLP
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Woburn, MAMay 12, 2012
Best Job and best Bosses ever. Learned many different skills, improved my skills. Best Co-Workers.
Temporary worker
Carpenter (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAApril 30, 2012
I had alot of good jobs with CLP. My only negatives are the contracts between yourself and the company you temp out to. I had many job offers until they find out they'd have to buy my contract from the agency. Usually up to 6 monthes compensation.
don't know what this is
Sheet Metal Mechanic (Former Employee), Conshohocken, PAApril 30, 2012
Pros: great place to work
Cons: been to much time in between jobs lately
when I first started working for clp they kept me pretty busy with little time off between jobs now it's been like the sahara dried up maybe because of the economy I don't know but I wish something would break theres no work out there
Temp. staffing specializing in Construction trades
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee), Norco, CAApril 18, 2012
Pros: overall, a great company with competitive pay
Cons: nothing real stable, good for in-between jobs.
Pay is competitive, great office personnell, some benefits, but regular work is spotty. You might work for 2 weeks, and you're off work for 3 weeks. The great part is that they come in handy if you are between jobs because you can quit at any time (with some minimal notice) and come back anytime.
Nice Temp. agent.
Electrician (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 18, 2012
Nice temp agent to work for to get some work. They send you to good jobs.
hard work low pay
Pipe Fitter apprentice (Current Employee), phx azApril 10, 2012
work all day and hope by the end of the shift you still have a job

About CLP Resources

We are a skilled trades staffing company providing skilled tradespeople to a broad range of contractors, and rewarding employment – Read more