CLP Resources

CLP Resources Employer Reviews

The Staffing World is Tough
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 15, 2013
I have learned quite a bit in my tenure with CLP...
• Sourcing candidates
• Interviewing candidates
• Hiring people
• Processing payroll
• Employee relations
Staffing is a volatile industry which requires an ability to handle multiple tasks with a high level of detail. While this part was easy for me, managing the employees who were out of work was – more... difficult for me. One of the best parts of my job was getting to know my workforce on a personal level but having them out of work became personal too. I was lucky in that my coworkers are wonderful and helped me through the challenges! – less
profesional and fun work place
CARPENTER (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 28, 2013
Competint co workings, focused on job. Management genuinly concerned with details. hardest part of the day would be getting in to full swing after lunch.
good and very safe to work
Solar Panel Installer & General Labor (Former Employee), gila bend azMarch 21, 2013
a good company to work for, good working environment and safety a priority for all workers.
This is good plase for beginers,who just start electrical career.
Contract Electrician (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTJanuary 30, 2013
This is an Temporary Agency.They provide job for different electrical contractors.
Everyone at CLP are great to work for and usually keep me working when theres jobs avilabe.
Skilled Carpenter (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: got a giftcard for appreciation and for doing a good job.
Cons: need more work ops.
My working experience with CLP has been a pleasant one the Staff has tried there best to keep me employed as much as possible. I would recommend them to any skilled person looking for work that pays you close to your worth. It's a great place to work for.
Construction work
Laborer (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 24, 2012
You do not have a typical day at work everyday you might be doing something different. I learned different trades of the construcation world. The hardest part of the job is that you have to call in every morning to see if they have work for you.
never work under pressure
Fork Lift Operator/General Labor (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 18, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Always be on time at work, I never had any absence, or sick days. I learned how important is to be safe at work. Be responsible for co workers and supervised their job was part of my duty. treat co-workers with respect I was gaining respect. nothing was hard in my job because i enjoy it. the most enjoyable part of my job is when i was there since the – more... begining all the way to the end without missing anything, and see the proyect completly done. – less
Wonderful
Building Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 11, 2012
Very Helpful!! The staff was incredible, and friendly. I learned there are people willing to help you, if you are willing to help yourself.
backstabbing ego maniacs
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 10, 2012
Pros: the office closed
Cons: i didn't take any coffee mugs
this place is as clueless as the 3 stooges, they sure paint a pretty picture in your head but their no dali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a place to work
Trade Recruiter (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 10, 2012
Pros: it's a place to work
Cons: it's a place to work
It's a staffing agency that provides skilled workers to companies on a temp bases
Great company to work for
Laborer (Former Employee), Desert Center, CADecember 6, 2012
I enjoyed working on that particular project because even as a laborer my project supervisors allowed me to problem solve as well as find ways to make our job easier.
Productve
skilled Trades Solution - Electrician (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 1, 2012
Cons: short breaks
Install Lighting fixtures,electrical Panels ,outlets and wiring
Installs conductors splices cable, builds terminations and does necessary hook-up for primary power lines.
set poles,strings overhead lines
Productive work in 110 degree plus weather.
Solar Panel Installer (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 16, 2012
Wasn't easy working in the hot weather, but enjoyed all areas of the job. Putting glass panels onto ready solar panel tables. A challenge that I overcame and was proud of. I was one of 2 females out of 250 men. All my-co workers were very helpful and professional. I was treated with the upmost respect.
Good company could use a little more honesty
Various (Former Employee), Redwood City, CANovember 14, 2012
I liked working there but when my assignment was false on paper i did'nt like it
VERY great place to work at with oppurtunity for advancement!
Utilities Wireman (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 12, 2012
I have learned alot in construction with this company. They give you the opportunity to advance yourself in life if you work hard. The hardest part of the job is just be on time not a minute late. That is 90% of the job you showing up
Staffing agency with okay jobs but no employee support
Carpenter/Skilled Laborer (Current Employee), Berkeley, CAOctober 30, 2012
You work with various companies based on your skills, some good and some bad. Since you are through the staffing agency you are disposable and always on thin ice with contractors, CLP doesnt really care how you are treated and when you call them to attempt to discuss any concerns you may have they rush you off the phone and treat you like your wasting – more... thier time. A co worker of mine made a complaint about a contractor and looked for CLP to help him but instead they took him off his assignment and havent got him another job since. I have kept quiet because of his experience and have been taken advantage of by contractors for example my hammer was stolen on a job site and when I reported it to the contractor the supervisor told me to get another hammer and another contractor made us work through our breaks everyday to meet his deadlines and didnt pay us for the extra time we worked, both of which I didnt report to CLP for fear of being taken off my assignment and not being placed on another one and because of the way they have treated me when I call them – less
temp to hire
Forklift driver/solar installer (Former Employee), Vannuys ca.October 19, 2012
Pros: good people to work with
Clp is a temp service ....I worked for them but i was contracted through Solar City for a solar installer, work was good,i installed solar panels,wire pulls,forklift driver,bobcat,scissor lift,gray doll...
Great Job Experience
Solar Laborer Installer (Current Employee), Van Nuys, CAAugust 20, 2012
I really enjoyed working for clp, great company and great work experience.
good company
Master Plumber (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 15, 2012
good company, professional, good people worked for them in houston also
Great experience
General Laborer (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAAugust 12, 2012
Working for them is really great when work is available. I enjoyed all opportunities and hopefully they find work for me. The first job I had with them was for a solar company that paid very well and at the end of the month had BBQs with giftcard raffles.

About CLP Resources

We are a skilled trades staffing company providing skilled tradespeople to a broad range of contractors, and rewarding employment – Read more