Interactions Marketing, is a uniquely focused company with proven expertise in providing customized in-store events for our clients. Since our inception in 1988, we have been influencing consumer buying decisions by building awareness and trust for a variety of products. Our mission is to provide high quality product events and marketing services to our vendors, with the intent of improving sales through product promotions in a friendly, professional style. Our intention is to create lasting consumer awareness that will increase sales not just during the event but for months to follow.
We have an opportunity available for a Write and Newsletter Coordinator to work at our corporate office located in San Diego, CA.
In this role, you will craft creative and engaging content on a variety of topics -- so versatility is key. While creativity is essential, so is attention to detail. We work on deadlines and you will be responsible for delivering on multiple projects. The Interactions Writer and Newsletter Coordinator is responsible for items including:
- Investigating cutting-edge technology trends as they relate to the retail industry and writing compelling stories for both internal associates and external audiences
- Working with business units across the organization to help tell their stories through a variety of methods including newsletters, all-staff emails and company intranet articles
- Writing various types of communication to outside groups including our clients, vendors and media
- Interfacing with our Human Resources department and crafting company-wide communication to associates on important initiatives
- Generating ideas and writing articles for our company intranet
- Coordinating the process from initial outline to publishing for multiple newsletters (this includes helping to identify potential story ideas, interviewing associates, securing photos from the field to use in publication, writing the content, working with the graphic designer on layout and coordinating the print or electronic distribution of the publication)
- Drafting video scripts and assisting in the production of corporate videos
- Assisting on other communications-related projects as needed
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity, candidates should possess related experience working in a fast-paced marketing or corporate communications environment. This candidate must also be able to demonstrate strong writing skills and the ability to navigate social media. You must also possess strong problem-solving skills and remain flexible & adaptable to changing priorities & assignments. A Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field, required; Master of Arts degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field, a strong plus.
Interactions requires the successful completion of a criminal background check, reference verifications and a pre-employment drug screen.
APPLY ONLINE: http://alturl.com/h8feh
We are an equal opportunity employer & we work in a drug free environment.