Club Fortune Casino

Club Fortune Casino United States Employee Reviews

a wonderful place to work
Assistant slot shift manager (Current Employee), Henderson, NVFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: free foods
Cons: medical
nice guests, friendly co workers and supervisors and managers
has a lot of room for advancements, gives a lot of opportunities to their employees willing to learn.
Committed to guest service
Security Officer (Former Employee), Henderson, NVNovember 5, 2014
Management was highly committed to guest service satisfaction. My only negative observation was that they would turn a blind eye to employees' being mistreated by fellow co workers, even though they state otherwise.
Small Casino with bad smoke
Bus Person (Former Employee), Henderson, NVJuly 21, 2014
Working alone most of the time and learning how to deal with customers. Management is okay and co workers can get annoying. Hardest part of the job is working when its busy. Most enjoyable part is making customers happy and making good money,
Local, semi-busy casino
Gaming Bartender (Current Employee), Henderson, NVAugust 13, 2013
Pros: sundays and mondays off
Cons: pay
I work 5 graveyard shifts per week and usually handle the same customers every day. Outstanding,loyal co-workers.Hardest part of my job is dealing with work nonsense that has nothing to do with me.Most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with customers and providing excellent customer service.
A Family Enviroment
Executive Office Admin. Asst. F & B / Facilities (Current Employee), Henderson, NVMay 30, 2012
Pros: small company, a family enviroment.
Cons: due to the economy benefits have gone up.
I started off in Marketing as an assistant. I learned many areas in marketing from promotions, to media.
Now I'm currently the executive assistant to Director of Food & Beverage / Facilities. I've learned payroll, scheduling. Budgeting, learning kitchen equipment. I order kitchen equipment, kitchen supplies, cocktail uniforms, etc. I also deal with vendors on a daily basis.
The hardest part of my job is to be able to cover shifts being short staffed.
I love the team I work with everyday. They are my mentors as well as my support team.
Challenging
Facilities Manager/Engineer (Current Employee), Henderson, NevadaFebruary 3, 2012
Pros: trust and acceptance
Cons: long distance from home
This company has given me many opportunities to show my skill level and dedication daily. I am able to work on a variety of issues and give my input on solutions. I have gained a great deal of knowledge on many areas.